or Connect

Posts by allmypeople

I think they should have made more... or hopefully there's more in the supply chain. I understand the "sold-out" headlines are great but who cares now that the iPhone5 is coming out by summer.
LMAO. Great history reminder. This is one epic reversal.
As an APPL investor, I think this idea is beyond moronic. Apple has said they wouldn't release that info for strategic reasons and that's good enough for me. They're not morons. Steve does not want his company to crash and burn when he passes... This is his legacy! As an investor for 5+ years, they have earned my trust. A proposal like this makes me think they: Just. Don't. Get. Apple.
HUGE CONGRATS to all the Verizon customers getting the iPhone! I've honestly read so much about this for SOOOOO long that I've been brainwashed to feel solidarity with you. lol. Enjoy it!
Took the words out of my mouth but forgot to add stubborn men who are clueless to experiment with something new... Seeing anyone press physical buttons on a smart phone looks SO old fashion!.. reminds me of someone still using a rotary phone! The fact is the iPhone is a DREAM to type in landscape mode even if you're some fatty with sausage fingers.
Great news
For it to work i think it needs... Subscription Service just like print/yr Auto Updates Ad supported (Free) Ad Free (Paid) And potentially one option in between Free & Paid.
LOL. Netgear CEO... what a dope.
I actually didn't have it. Now I do and I really appreciate you mentioning it!
APPL investor here. This article = LOL all over the place! All those stupid reports saying Android tablets were making huge gains... By the way, I'm not clueless... I understand Android will make gains, I'm laughing more at the media.