or Connect

Posts by allmypeople

Being a huge petrol-head, this makes me LOL so much.   iDrive, DESPITE "fixes" is still TERRIBLE compared to the simplicity and ease of use iOS brings. Dumb on BMW's part and kinda hilarious.
This is just sickening to supporters and investors.
My thoughts are simply that watches are just jewelry now... Cell and smartphones have made that happen. I would LOVE to be proven wrong (as an APPL long) but this sounds like a bad route to go down.
Yeah, this is a problem. It's like this in Canada as other posters have said. I have a friend who works at Future Shop (Best Buy) and he says all the wireless people push ANYTHING but Apple because of the higher commission.
Would anyone like to share their APPL plans?   I got in quite low, luckily so with the approval of my advisor. I do have an extended family member who jumped in at just over $600 in a big way... over 50k.   What are some possible outcomes?   If APPL doesn't like the way the market is treating it, should it just increase the buyback program and issue more dividends? They seemed to hint that was possible on the conference call but restated they're happy with...
The sales of the 4 & 4s really show that people what iDevices even if they have to wait a bit to afford the older models. Won't it be great to watch all the positive news dumped on after earnings? UGH... I feel lately like the company valuation mimics the negativity/flack the products used to get years ago despite all the evidence to the contrary.
If the EU is going to start cracking down perhaps it's time for Apple to take the warranty lead and offer 2 years to all countries. If there's any company who could do it, it's Apple. I liken it to when car manufacturers want to stand out... Usually it's the up-and-coming brands (Hyundai/KIA) or ones trying to re-establish reputation (GM, Jaguar/Land Rover). Apple doesn't really fall into those categories but I say they should do it and market it.
Meanwhile the stock keeps annoyingly stagnant... Ugh...
Hi all,   I know elements of this topic have been covered but I'm curious about hearing from iOS users who use all Google services.   I do not, so I can't really venture an opinion to a friend who is thinking about buying a smartphone.   He uses Gmail, Google calendar, docs, etc. and has been told Android is the way to go.   Does anyone rock iOS and use mostly G services? What is your experience like? Have you been told you're missing out on anything not...
Reorder home screen icons! FINALLY! WIN!!! Updating now!