or Connect

Posts by allmypeople

Nice try to dismiss my point by deflecting. Assuming you enjoying reading, since a debate on Intelligence Squared scares you... Try reading some Hitchens, Dawkins, Sam Harris, Daniel Dennett or Ayaan Hirsi Ali's incredible book.  Sorry, but when you enter into a conversation with a banal and useless comment like "Not all muslims are terrorists" when discussing solidarity after an Islamic terrorist attack... informed people will pat you on the head and tell you to move...
 You're clearly not a fundamentalist but what were you taught is the penalty for apostasy in school??  If Sharia conditions are met, do you reject: stoning women to death for committing adultery? the belief that Jews are in any way sub-human and if not, do you reject Quranic interpretations that claim they are? Do you reject the killing gays and those edicts in Sharia which claim it is? Do you reject interpretations in Islamic Law, for “Ma-Malkakat Aymanikum”, which...
 My family has friends in Sweden... the capitulation to religious extremists over the past 15 years is revolting. What have you seen?  Honestly, it saddens me that so many fellow liberals who believe in women's rights, gay rights, freedom of speech, etc. COMPLETELY abandon their liberal values when it comes to Islam. I guess people are too caught up watching sports or TMZ to learn about what's really going on in the world. Islam is an ideology. It's not a "race" and people...
 Low-information/banal comment.What do you consider "peaceful"? Are those who don't commit acts but who support the actions of violence, peaceful? Do you have any idea what's going on in many European countries (especially Sweden) when it comes to this ideology? Maajid Nawaz, Ayaan Hirsi Ali and many, many other muslims would desperately like people, ESPECIALLY liberals, to wake...
 Sadly, you're probably right... But how nice would that be! :( 
What a classy and lovely advert! 
 I'm REALLY hoping for this. The optical image stabilization in the 6+ is what I wanted but I didn't want that big of a phone. When you think about it, cameras still have a long way to go: http://petapixel.com/2014/11/24/cnn-cameraman-pits-the-iphone-6-up-against-his-standard-issue-broadcast-camera I don't know how long it will take to get to broadcast (and beyond) quality but I'm excited to see. The thing I can't wrap my head around is whether or not smartphones will...
In Ottawa, Canada when I was buying my iPhone 6, the Apple store employee was telling me they constantly run out of both the iP6 & iP6+   He said it's really spotty. People come in all the time and can't get the exact one they want.   APPL investor music to my ears.
 That's fantastic.  AI should really do a BIG summary/article on all those idiots.
 THIS. Apple gets constantly beat up in the media... that was a bad time overall for shareholders. I like the fact that he wants more buy-backs. From what I understand it also helps put a floor under the stock's value to help it better weather times like that.