or Connect

Posts by allmypeople

As long as they don't update their software anymore... because the 3Gs is now barely usable speed-wise. It's terrible.
Here we go!!!!!!!! lol
Potentially dumb question but hoping someone more informed could explain: Could Apple offer a dividend AND do a stock buy backs at the same time?.. To offer value to shareholders without decreasing the value of shares? :?
Yup! Not going to happen! only 1.7" smaller than the current one?! LOL The best chance of anything remotely close to this would likely be a larger iPod touch.
A lot of interesting comment in this thread. I think the real issue is: News / Sports / Current events. Having used my ATV2 extensively for a few months, I don't covet a fully "live" 24hr NBC, CBS, etc. I already get the shows I want when I want by downloading them various ways (The Office, Dexter, etc.). The only time I find my ATV lacks is when I wake up and just want to have the News on. The WSJ Live is okay but too business focused. I'm there with a 55" + ATV and...
Are you being sarcastic?
Well, I do cut apple some slack as I know, that THEY know, content is an issue. As with music, it's the content owners who are clueless and not listening to Apple. People will just keep pirating...\
This is a good feature but as a new ATV2 user, seeing the rollout of TV Shows in Canada has highlighted some HUGE disappointments... So few people who love shows could ever afford to purchase all from iTunes. It's just too expensive to get people to stop Pirating. Even with cutting cable and saving $ that way. For example: The Comedy Network in Canada has The Daily Show @ 1.99/episode. They do have a multi pass. However, FULL episodes are available on their website with...
.. lol
WOW. What a downfall. Yikes. I personally love my Netflix (Canada streaming) and never understood why people complained so much about the price change and cancelled. Netflix is still so cheap. I like the company as a online pioneer in providing me content at a price that usually makes me skip the pirate bay. In fact, it was the first online content provider I ever paid for outside iTunes. I wonder if any company will snatch them up now that they're relatively cheap?