or Connect

Posts by allmypeople

I've used a couple Mac Pros over the years and just last August bought a 13" for travel/portability,etc. I've used the optical drive once: To install iWork. lol. thats it. It would be great to ditch but it's probably too early. Apparently people still use DVDs.
DROOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLING
Interesting! iPlay is a great name but i think it would likely remain: iPod ______ ...there's no room in their website header baar for "iPlay" haha The developers using iPad size would be genius.
I have heard that there's just about a 100% chance it's because of developers, developers, developers, developers. Too easy, I know. Sorry.
Positive news! I'll take it! It's crazy to think that with everyone in that room I bet nearly ALL were really interested/curious in Steve... how he is, if he'd show up, etc. I would love to know what went down but I think this event will obviously stay pretty hush!
It should almost be a requirement that everyone works in the service/retail industry at some point in their lives. lol My dad loves his One to One appointments... he's a gentleman and thinks "all the young kids there are great" So, if any Apple store employees are reading this- know there's plenty of us who appreciate you! On the negative side.... After reading this article- I FEEL TERRIBLE that one time I got into a lot of speculation talk with a business phone...
Sometimes you read political posts and think: "I disagree but he does have a point." Then sometimes you reach a part where the person is waiving a pirate flag at the rest of us, having missed the boat to intellectual maturity and you think: "Damn, he was so damn close!"
When you see someone using Windows, your mind must explode.
I hope he attends! \ (I mean, to give us some indication that he's kickin')
Hi Mr. Stephenson, Welcome to the world of software and hardware. Glad you can join us. lmao.