or Connect

Posts by allmypeople

Good for Microsoft! Next up, MS Office!.. even though I'm sticking with iWork. But the App versions of movies look weird and possibly full of fail. 1 App = 1 movie = fail.
3 of my friends in the U.S. are waiting for iPhone 5
Agreed with many above! YES- DROP THE USELESS OPTICAL DRIVE!!! More Battery! More HD Space!!!!!!!!
Gotta do better than 500-700k. Com'on APPL/VZ! lol
Fact: You're guilty of common sense and basic logic! And I hate you for that!
GOOD POINT! I had forgotten that Apple iTunes/App Store is a credit card company and not actually a "store"!
I did there. But your argument is essentially that Apple is being mean... abusing their position... etc.Considering the markups and fees in TONS of other industries, I don't think they're being meanies.I'll quote what someone wrote in the latest thread about this:LMAO. Tell that to the whining "Not fair" people in the previous thread about this. Poor Amazon! Poor Netflix! Poor Hulu!Meanwhile WONDERFUL developers, who I gladly support, are soaring with wonderful...
LMAO. Tell that to the whining "Not fair" people in the previous thread about this. Poor Amazon! Poor Netflix! Poor Hulu!!!Meanwhile WONDERFUL developers, who I gladly support, are soaring with wonderful opportunities in iOS.
Apple DOES say it's magical quite often
Thank you for agreeing it's a store. Now, if you don't want to sell your goods or shop in it: Kindly go away.