or Connect

Posts by malax

It's not obvious that this project is "troubled" at all.  I get the sense that the vast majority of potential movies go through these sorts of fits and starts as they try to nail down the details.  There are probably hundreds of proto-movies going through the same thrashing in Hollywood as we speak.
Words evolve. "A campus is traditionally the land on which a college or university and related institutional buildings are situated. Usually a campus includes libraries, lecture halls, residence halls, student centers or dining halls, and park-like settings. The definition currently describes a collection of buildings that belong to a given institution, either academic or non-academic." If company has a bunch of building (and land in between) rather than a single-building...
You know that billionaires only hire people because they like you right?  It's all charity and kindness.
"Employees holding skill positions at tech companies like Apple are widely considered to garner lopsided salaries compared to contract workers who perform menial duties, such as security guards."   Huh, people with valuable, uncommon skills make more money than unskilled workers.  Mind boggling.
You mean like Microsoft is doing?  Seriously. http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/194338-here-come-the-autonomous-robot-security-guards-what-could-possibly-go-wrong
Right.  My household of 4 has 4 iPads, and more iPhones and iPod touches than we can use.  My personal iPad is the first retina model, but I don't feel compelled to get the latest iPad Air. The one thing Apple has going for it is the holiday gift-giving season.  People look for ways to show how much they love/appreciate people so they buy them stuff they don't actually need.  I bet a huge percentage of the iPad sales in December will meet this criteria (at least in the US).
BS.  Apple employees (at HQ, not talking about retail drones, since you specifically tied this to SF real estate) are almost certainly among the top 20% (probably top 5%) of salaried employees in the US.  No one should be losing any sleep over how they are scraping by.
No worries.  The original article should have made that clear.  Maybe the author missed it too.
Perhaps that's why it starts with "Glass Age, Presented by Corning."  It's an informercial.
I hope the edited 30-second spots play up the relevant parts. A tag line about never touching your wallet again or worrying about credit card fraud, or something, would be nice.