or Connect

Posts by malax

There's a place for digital and a place for analog.  For "roughly what time is it" at a glace a good old fashioned clock face is more efficient.  When I'm looking to see if I'm going to catch my train every day, looking at my analog watch (which, no joke is a licensed Swiss Rail watch with the red-ball second hand) provides me better information than the digital time. I'm glad that Apple made good with licensing the design from the Swiss Rail folks (although the specific...
I was wondering the same thing. Any article with the following phrase must be a joke: "making the appearance of a mythical creature clearly the more reasonable explanation"
Am I the only one who still infers "MacBook Air" whenever they see Air in a headline.  Got my hopes up for a MBA refresh at the WWDC.  I need an excuse to buy a new laptop...
Agreed.  I hope/assume she'll really hit the ground running when she finally starts.
"few marques cater to the same financial strata of consumers as Hyundai, who have long been known to strive for affordability"   Yeah, right, "few" car companies compete for that niche market of "affordable" cars.  In reality Huyndai is competing directly with the everyone else for the core of the market.
How so?  The phone has to get powered on again at some point and then the kill switch takes effect, no?
The causality goes the other way.  By selling iPhone clones Samsung's brand increased in value.  Without stealing pages from the Apple playbook, Samsung wouldn't have the cache it's starting to have.
Pixar is one of the greatest companies of the modern era.  I look forward to reading this book.
I agree that that's what appears to be happening, but it should be an easy point for Apple to address when they make their own case.  If a car company invented some clever new anti-lock brake technology and a competitor started using it, it doesn't really matter if the inventing company uses it.  If it wasn't valuable why did the competitor include it in their design?  If it wasn't valuable, why didn't they remove it as soon as someone alleged infringement?  Frankly, I...