or Connect

Posts by malax

Yeah, it almost certainly means that.
 Currently user-specific data/saved games/settings are not stored "with the app" implying that to support multiple users you'd have to install multiple copies of the binaries.  All that stuff is stored in the iOS file system in app-specific locations, but not in the same folder as the app itself.  I don't think it's all that different from the way user settings are stored separately from the applications in OS X.  If Apple wanted to support this, they could give developers...
After Apple locks up Beats they can snap up Monster Cable.  These premium brands will really help Apple's image.  \s
I'm just impressed that, according to the headline, Android users fly in busses.
Your calendar seems to be running a couple months fast.  You might want to get that checked.
Does no one read the articles before posting?  It specifically talks about the existing Art Lebedev keyboards.
I agree with that, but the graphic in this article and the overall thesis is misleading (not your thesis, the thesis of the article).  Look at what's highlighted on that chart.  The box surrounds the 5 $100 ranges between $500 and $1000.  The new pricing brings Apple into only the smallest and most expensive of those ranges (the $900-$1000 one) with a total of 4% of the market.  I mean it's a great move and all, but it's hardly a big part of the $63 billion core of this...
I seriously doubt that Apple is making a 10% return on that overseas money that they can't bring back to the US.  This is a case of picking the lessor of two "evils": borrowing money at a historically low interest rate or using overseas cash after paying a 30% tax.  Pretty easy choice.
It's only because the vast majority of the "ton" is overseas and would be subject to a 30% tax if used to buy shares, right?  Apple "only" has something like $20B in the US so they don't want to deplete that rainy day fund with the stock buyback.
LOL.  I don't know what the mvi part means, but obviously you are are a god among men.  Please write to the board asking them to appoint you in Cook's place.