or Connect

Posts by malax

Feel free to short AAPL if you really believe that.  Check back in in 3-6 months and let us know how that worked out for you.
You mean these: http://www.beatsbydre.com/earphone/beats-powerbeats2-wireless.html ? "Inspired by LeBron James."  So they must be good.
Maybe Cook is going to water ski over a live shark.
BS.  Product names are chosen to communicate with the end user (in subtle or non-subtle ways).  Show me any evidence where "iPhone 5c" was used to communicate the "now it works on China Mobile!" message.  Your story is plausible in terms of code names, but not in terms of final product names.
For people new to the Apple party, don't forget that two of Apple's biggest products (at the time) where the Apple II+ and the Mac Plus.  So a) Apple it wouldn't be unprecedented for Apple to include "plus" in a product name, but b) it could be either + or Plus.  Having said that, what percentage of the Apple workforce (and senior leadership) were at Apple when those products came out?   Personally, I will be somewhat surprised if Apple drops the current 5s size...
 That's not a limitation of iOS, that's an implementation decision that Apple made for iPhones and iPads.
Coming on March 28th... the special 10th anniversary edition of the Apple Hi Fi!  http://www.amazon.com/Apple-Hi-Fi-Stereo-Discontinued-Manufacturer/dp/B000BKBYY0/
I'm surprised no one has called about the very strong wording on the page.  "Live video from our special event will be right here.  And so will a whole lot more."   This flat out promises that Apple.com will be serving up more than just video from the event.  So not only will we be wowed by the products being rolled out, but apparently the ways it's presented on Apple.com will also be remarkable.  (And hype worthy.)   Either the folks at Apple have gone insane, or...
Right, but there is NFW that Apple is strategically leaking these details in advance of the big reveal.  The worst thing that can happen is if the story on Tuesday is "Apple delivered on only x% of the things that were expected."
 Sorry, but that makes no sense. If you're going to be grabbing your phone to complete the transaction the convenience of the wrist-based part evaporates.Oh we'll we're learn soon enough.