or Connect

Posts by malax

People sure like to make a big deal out of everything. Yes it's bizarre and scary to be charged dozens of times instead of once, but I am 100% certain that between the credit card company (if there was one involved), PayPal, and Apple the person will get all the extra charges rescinded. I didn't even know you could tie your iTunes account to PayPal.
i don't think that's how a consortium works.
Because even for Apple $4.5 billion dollars is a LOT of money -- essentially for the right to sue people (and be less likely to be sued).
[QUOTE=iosdevaccess;1878558]After getting crapped on last night trying to add iOS 5 to a non developer iphone I bit the bullet and I signed up for a developer account if anyone would like in. $8 bucks a device, I have a few spots open, good for a year and I will email you with the links and any future releases until 5/31/12. Email me (ed: don't email this spammer) /QUOTE] I suggest you read the terms of use you agreed to when you signed up as a "developer." I doubt it...
Good news. It's always felt odd that we had no control over that calendar alert sound.
Agreed. It's like the Developer Tools that have been distributed with OS X discs as optional installs. Don't waste disk space or confuse users with stuff they will likely never need, but make their readily available.
I agree. This isn't even a rumor, it's a fact. Just a boring fact: no one who really knows what, if anything, Apple has planned for NFC payment is talking. I doubt the local news will be running with this story tonight.
Wow. Remind me never to invest in a company that listens to your advice. Innovation bad. Business as usual good.
Time to update the various "who is suing whom" diagrams to toss eBay in the mix. WTG eBay! And how long before Apple gets involved? http://gizmodo.com/5656913/whos-suin...obile-industry http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology...patent-lawsuit
As is often the case, the headline of this article is a bit sensational and misleading while the facts of the case are interesting but not very controversial. He was not just some teenager selling "kits" for the iPhone 4. He was somehow getting his hands on official Apple-branded parts illicitly from China and making money off that. That's pretty blatant and indefensible. There isn't a corporation in the world that wouldn't go ballistic if I got branded parts from the...