or Connect

Posts by stevetim

As a Marketeer myself I always felt dollar share is much more important than unit share.
in his case I don't think it is about his agenda. He is a relatively left of center man who supported Obama in the 08 election. Yet he hires people like Ailes (foxnews) obviously right of center to make big bucks ... which obviously worked out well for him. He pays based on their performance. Many of his publications are liberal ... many conservative. In US he has honed in on more conservative media. I think he is brilliant and looks at the core strenghts of the media he...
I think it would be smarter for them to do a christmas season release rather than a spring release. i know at least two people who want an ipad that refuse to buy for christmas because (they feel) Feb mar potential release is around the corner.
what under $100 airprint printer should I buy?
Your wish has come true. Go check out TJ Max's $100 off pricing for the bottom level hi-fi.
samsung should be happy with those numbers.
Just tested ... works great with iphone 3G.
I have to agree. For the first time EVER ... fox news beat ALL the MSM's on the last mid-term election night coverage. This includes ABC, CBS, NBC and PBS. What makes this stat extremely alarming is that FOX is not in nearly as many households in comparison to the MSM. A vast majority of Fox broadcast came from the "paid" cable service rather than the free "over the air broadcast" that the major networks enjoy. Nielson has a lot of data showing that even independent and...
You should have an expectation of this in my opinion as younger readers will be more oriented toward this type of website. Winston Churchill has a brilliant quote: "If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain."
Yea really ... Got about a thousand more links alsohttp://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker...,msft,yhoo,nyt