or Connect

Posts by vanhoak

It turns out that there is a manufacturer recall. I have to open the computer again and get the manufacturerers name to see if that is the case. It has to be. I was very careful with each step. Becky
Thank you for your help and another website resource. It turns out that there is a manufacturer recall. I have to open the computer again and get the manufacturerers name to see if that is the case. It has to be. I was very careful with each step. Becky
I just replaced my cracked 13" Macbook display. When I turn the machine on it looks as though the monitor settings are wrong and I can't use the computer. I can see the docking station but it shows as a light blue bar on the left hand side of the screen. I tried to zap the pram but I couldn't get the machine to sound the second chime. Has anybody done this before that could help me? Could I have plugged in the diplay cable incorrectly? (Although I don't see how) ...
I just replaced my cracked 13" Macbook display. When I turn the machine on it looks as though the monitor settings are wrong and I can't use the computer. I can see the docking station but it shows as a light blue bar on the left hand side of the screen. I tried to zap the pram but I couldn't get the machine to sound the second chime. Has anybody done this before that could help me? Could I have plugged in the diplay cable incorrectly? (Although I don't see how) ...