or Connect

Posts by Relic

Absolutely, but not just Apple Watches, pretty much every mobile device will gain this ability. I mean look at Tesla, their app works with iOS, Android and most Android Wear watch. It's great to see Cook happy about an upcoming device but stating his device will basically rule then all, is a bit narcissistic, even if it is true.
Really, I found Chrome OS to be extremely responsive on the ChromeBox, much, much faster than Windows, even OSX, start up times is less than 8 seconds for instance, I have two connected to TVs. Used as multimedia machines in this way is pretty great. There are several driver issues with running Windows on the ChromeBox how did you get around the LAN and audio problems for instance. Also a ChromeBox is not a laptop, it's meant to be a stationary computer, when would you not...
 My sister was always the pot smoker in the family but I enjoy a puff every now and then. There is a small smokers bar down by the lake which is very popular amongst the pot heads by the name of Podium 41, used to be called Chaos. Great place to get high, especially during the summer when the sun doesn't go down till 10:00pm. Anyway If any of you are ever in Zug, here are some walking directions starting from the train...
Hi, my name is Janet, I haven't been smoking long, doctor prescribed pot to alleviate some of my neurosis that I inauspiciously acquired after trying Jdate just once.
Agreed, what do you think they gained by installing such software? Hopefully this ordeal has taught Lenovo some kind of lesson that consumers don't want this and will not tolerate such things, that is when they find out. I've always had at least two laptops around, an Apple and a Lenovo. I still have my X61T, looks and runs like the day I bought it, I even still use it for testing out software, right now it's running just Chromium OS, makes a better ChromeBook than most...
Than just don't use it or wait for YouTube to bring out a subscription version or do you expect the service not to include ads and continue without a viable revenue stream to keep it running. That being said, you do know that browser extensions like; Adblock Plus, TubeStop, and AdThwart exist don't you. You can also get an education version of the Chromebook for your child, they contain no ads (with no way to re-enable them as the option has been removed)) which is a bit...
Quote: I wouldn't call Lenovo Computers POS as personally I think they make the best Windows based Laptops on the market but this Spyware crap is defiantly worrying to say the least. I know their ThinkPad line doesn't have this problem as there is hardly anything installed, it's one of the most vanilla installations of Windows I have ever seen. I always reinstall Windows anyway as I like to use multiple OS's. My new ThinkPad Yoga for instance has Solaris, Android x86...
This is one of my biggest pet peeves with iOS, if I install say, the OneDrive client, like with Android I expect to be able to save directly to it from any app installed on the system. No, instead the app has to specifically programmed to support each of the individual cloud services. This is also a problem with the share function, each app has to be individually programmed to allow communication between other apps instead of just reading what apps are already installed...
I have and I'm not impressed, their simply not worth the price they command. My portable headphone needs are met extremely well with the Bowers and Wilkins P5's and P7's, as well as a pair of C5's for when I need something ultra-portable. The Beats just don't compare to both the audio and build quality. Home use, again it's either the B&O P7's or still my favorite headphones of all time, the Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO, simply stunning sound for the price, not to mention that...
The Swiss Franc is still one of most traded currencies on Forex because of it's high price stability and low inflation rates. The Swiss frank is one of the most solid currencies in the world to invest in. Where as the US dollar would probably be one of the last currencies I would personally invest in, unless I was a day trader and could watch the market closely, in terms of long term investments though, I wouldn't do it.