or Connect

Posts by Relic

I'm alright, it's still a struggle but I'm in good spirits. I'm driving more now which is something that I truly missed. As a gift for getting out of the hospital, basically surviving my entire family pitched in to get my little 70's Porsche Targa completely restored so I'm having a ball with that. Looks brand new down to the under carriage, everything original except for the stereo unit, which is still a Blaupunkt system but just modern, though I just bought another in...
However I actually find utility and true joy within the Passport. I'm not sure why you think the new crop of Blackberry phones are useless, antiquated, whatever but that's just an opinion. I actually work faster and am more comfortable using say a Passport than an iPhone. Actually I could never use an iPhone until Apple starts offering complete multitasking, a file-manager with cloud storage access, able to select default apps and much, much better inner-app communication...
TheWhy do you consider Blackberry phones amateur?
I do, but you already new that, love them too, my Passport is the best phone I have owned in a while and just upgraded my Porsche Design to the new P'9983 Graphite. Well I didn't buy it, anniversary gift. I will also continue buying from them as long as they produce phones with a keyboard and keep up the excellent work their doing with BB OS. The only other phone that I can't wait for is the new Nokia 1030 with Windows 10 to replace my aging but still lovable 1020. The...
Though I cant stand Touchwiz, Samsumg does make it extremely easy to install Cynogonmod, which I am a fan of. Vanilla Android paired with Samsung's latest offering, the S6, would make for a pretty impressive handset. What really turns me off about the S6 though is the price, especially when you can have the equally impressive Xiaomi M5 or my personal favorite Android handset, the Huawei Ascend Mate 7. That being said, I do like the look of the Samsung Edge S6.
Not at all, wireless headphones are decent enough now but still no where near that of wired in terms of sound quality. I have yet to find a pair of Bluetooth headphones that sound as good as my Bower & Wikons P5's, their just incredible. That and I personally enjoy having as few battery operated mobile asscesories as possible. Like with my problem with smart watches I don't want to have to charge these prepherials every single night unless they charge wirelessly. The audio...
Liking your margins and potentially pricing yourself out of the game is a very hard thing to do. Especially with something like a TV appliances, even more so when most TV's come with a built in smart function. Even though I prefer using my Minix Z64 or ChromeBox, I have to say that our big Samsung is very useable as a smart TV.
Why not, Nvidias new Shield Console, comes with 3GB RAM, 32GB SSD + mini SD, 2 USB ports for external HD, Tegra X1, GamePad for only 200. So under 300 is more than likely. 
 I think around 200 as well, though the Fire TV is only 100 and has twice the RAM and CPU to the current model, any word on better gaming, perhaps a dedicated game-pad like with the soon to be released Nvidia Shield set-box. My son will probably go for the latter, meaning the Nvidia regardless of what Apple releases. However I'm actually excited for the Apple TV, will be a great addition to my Minix Z64 and ChromeBox.
You guys do know that BlackBerry is once again profitable and are not going Bankrupt anytime soon, even though you would like this to happen. Just do a simple search on their current financial situation. Their phone line is still in question, though I hope it survives as I absolutely love their phones now. My Passport is (A)wesome in almost every aspect, especially editing document, logging into remote servers via a secured terminal, emails, messaging, etc. I couldn't...