or Connect

Posts by Relic

Sure but that's okay though, for it's intended purpose, price point and most importantly size. When matched with the I7-4650U and 8GB the MacBook Air is no slouch by any means. It's a sub-notebook, not much wiggle room when it comes to CPU's, especially when power concerns and limited space to dissipate heat is such a big factor. Did you have a specific CPU in mind as a possible replacement. Because I have to tell you, after studying Intel's current lineup it looks like...
Your taking the context of my post and twisting it to your own silly will, you know very well I was replying to a comment that questioned the motives of these other companies that are manufacturing watches as some sort of ploy to get ahead of or copy Apple. If you really believe that companies like Motorola, LG, Asus, etc. spent millions of dollars on R&D and then are producing these smart watches in some attempt to get a product out before Apple does, sorry a rumored...
 Well since I already sacrifice babies, well, beanie babies but I figure close enough that the dark lord wouldn't notice, drink human blood, again I use a close substitute, Bloody Mary Mix as I couldn't stomach the thought of sucking on one of my used feminine hygiene products, however to be honest I've never been that committed to any religion and I regularly bathe in the tears of a thousand fallen angels, at least I think it's tears, the homeless guy I buy it from always...
Thank you, as always your kindness and good nature always puts a smile on my face and makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, the kind of feeling when a furry couple has a pup.I actually didn't like any of these podcasts either at first, though since my children enjoyed them I used to play them while I cooked and the they would come down to listen and even help, well if you call liking the bowl helping. The more episodes that I went through the more I started to actually...
No your right, I do about 5 or so then I'm done. Just tired and the medication I'm on makes me dizzy, it's hard enough keeping food down without the extra effects staring at a tablet for long periods of time brings. I've been listening to a lot of podcasts lately instead, Smodcast, Hollywood Babylon, Doug Loves Movies, to name a few, on a comedy trip right now.
Nope, I wouldn't post my house in a public forum. I just used one that came the closest to ours. Square architecture is big right now in Switzerland, you can't go a block without seeing one. I just don't see patenting architecture a good idea.
...and she finds herself lying for a lifetime, just so you know that you're the reason why we go to hell. 
I guess anybody who would trust any computer company with their health information.
Why would they, Micosoft gets a hefty sum from Android device manufacturers.