or Connect

Posts by Relic

2GB of RAM, only took 8 years. Hopefully now Safari won't refresh when the app is minimized.
I have never gotten decent download or upload rates with iCloud in Switzerland. It's even more insulting that I can have 1TB of storage space from both OneDrive and Google Drive for the same price for a single TB from iCloud. Not only that but I can upload to OneDrive at over 10mbps, iCloud, less than 1mbps, actually it's about 256kbs almost 50 percent of the time. Until such time that Apple fixes their bandwidth problem here I only use iCloud to backup my iPad, which I...
Why do you continue to waste energy on declaring how much you hate Android. Just don't use it, the only reason why the authors of this site keeps bringing up articles like this is because it gets a rise out of people like you. Really though, who cares which mobile platform people use if it does what the user needs. Like it or not but not everyone likes iOS and no their not delusional. Choice is a good thing, even it's a platform that you don't like. I no longer use a...
Yes, most of them. I'll say it again, Touchwiz is just, well, horrible. Samsung phones are actually fairly decent headsets, that is after you install CyanogenMod 12. My Nexus 9 exhibits none of these lag issues that the author speaks of in the article, it's a very smooth experience.
I completely agree, this article was stupid, who cares what some tech site deemed the fastest phone. Their all fairly fast nowadays, I have not once complained that my Passport was slow and it only has a Qualcomm 801, only, that CPU is still fast. We go so hung up on artificial benchmarks when in reality the software still hasn't caught up to the hardware. There isn't a single game in either camps that could bring these devices to their knees. Like it or not the S6 and...
Yes, their the bottom of the bottom, worst of the worst. I hope this person they hire has a healthy liver for all of that booze and coke they'll most likely have to consume and oh, likes hookers, lot's and lot's of hookers. Hmm, come to think of it, where's that job listing.
It's a stand alone product, though it's running a iteration of Windows 10 you won't need another computer with Windows.
Yes I have the normal one, or the none mini model. Novation makes some great products. I actually would recommend getting the Novation LaunchKey Mini first. Than add a Launchpad Mini when you've mastered the pads on the LaunchKey Mini, you will always want a keyboard first. The LaunchKey gives you this plus pads to program.http://global.novationmusic.com/keys/launchkey-mini
Why would you replace your perfectly working Sonos setup for something from Apple, especially when it's made from Beats, In my opinion their products are highly over rated and very pricey for what your getting. We also use Sonos, we have their theater setup in our bedroom, comes with a SoundBar, Sub and two Play:1's for the rear channels. It's sounds incredible, I couldn't imagine Beats creating a better system. Is it just because Apple's name is behind the product, if so,...
Well yes but OS's and the apps that ran on them have also changed a whole lot. I mean Photoshop 4 on my SGI machine took up less room than an Angry Birds install. iOS takes up more than 50% of available RAM before even starting an app, with only 1GB of RAM, running 2 apps at once, side by side will definitely be a fairly substantial drain on resources, yes, I'm sure it could run it but but how well. 2GB should have really been standard two years ago and I don't care how...