or Connect

Posts by Relic

There is nothing wrong with Apples conservative approach to digital cameras. The photos that my daughter takes with her iPhone 5 are quite nice looking, very sharp, accurate color reproduction and when printed look pretty fantastic. So I don't think improving on their already proven platform will change many peoples minds. I however still prefer my Nokia 1020 ProView for taking pictures, call it hype, call it a silly amount of MP's but the level of detail in that massive...
You know that's funny, I was going to talk about the design or should I say lack of and how these tech firms should really partner up with a watch manufacture. Omega would defiantly be a good choice, although I do like Rolex. Introducing the Rolex Digi-Oyster Smart Watch, for the 21st century pimp in us all. Werner Herzog will probably do another PSA video short, this time on the dangers of texting while scuba diving at 30 meters or below. I can see it now, the film will...
Thank you!
Lazy!  
I'm back bitches! Well at least 3/4 of me as I am now short a few parts, eeeewwww gross Relic. I'll start a new thread or post in my older one later to bring everyone up to speed, if your interested that is, the last thing I want is anyone to think I was anymore self centered then I already am.   Now though I want to talk about that a-hole comic figure Dick Tracy and his unholy influence that he has had on us. Though I think the technology behind these watches is...
I am posting on behalf of Relic.   Dear all, my sincere apologies for not posting sooner. Thank you all for your kind words and let's just say your enduring passion to find me. I am still alive and kicking, albeit not in any shape to visit any forums for the time being. I will post more when I know the outcome of my predicament. If anyone has any questions please send me a PM as I now have someone checking in for me from time to time. Again, please forgive me if I caused...
Blackberry will probably not exist much longer, then what. This is a fantastic idea, those who use their phones for logging into remote servers via SSH is going to find this invaluable. I still hate virtual keyboards but I am forced to use them if I want to have a first rate phone. This is the must have gadget addition, can't wait.
This is a funny and very ironic story as for the first time I want a Dell Product this Christmas instead of an Apple. I would really like a Dell Venue 8 Pro, such a cool little gadget for the price. I was going to go with the iPad Mini but I already have the normal size iPad Air and it would just be a waste.
Actually, Google is an all Mac shop. They give away Chromebooks to their employees and what they call friends of the family, basically anybody who visits their campus. I have a very close friend who works for Google, I get invited to a lot of functions. The swag I have collected from Google over the years would probably fill a large room. The Pixel was originally made solely for internal use then extended to developers, then the media, lastly to the end user but according...
Glass was never meant for the general public but for the die hard independent developer, it's a test bed, nothing more. Google also sold every single one made and at cost, zero profit was made from it. Google also had no plans on turning a profit with the Pixel, or use it to try and convert people over to Chrome OS. They built it for themselves, i.e. employees, their developers and as gifts, lastly was to offer a few to the public, which is how many they sold. These are in...