or Connect

Posts by Relic

I would be interested in the new Apple TV only if I was able to install Kodi(XBMC). I absolutely love this program, it has redefined the way I watch TV. Even than though I won't be buying anything for at least another year or so as I already have a Minix Z64 in my bedroom and an Nvidia Shield TV downstairs. Both of the which do everything that I could possibly ever want a TV Set-Box to do, especially the Shield TV, just a fantastic machine. We have 4 game controllers for...
Actually they didn't it, Neonode invented and even released a phone with slide to unlock, 3 years before the iPhone. Though Apple's implementation was more elegant. This patent should have never been granted in the first place as the only thing separating the two was a slide bar graphic. Here is Neonode's patent filing http://www.google.com/patents/US8095879?dq=8095879&ei=YHdCT56bFerE2wXU8qiVCA and a picture;
Most mobile providers also offer insurance on top of the manufacturers guarantee and franchise stores also offer extended warranties. Though all of the mobile providers here have restricted the number of times a person can get their iPhone display fixed to just twice a year.
I was referring to Dr. Beats.
Windows 10 is still in beta, this photo was taken from an early Alpha build, I know because I've seen it. It had a lot to do with that Windows 10 is identical to Windows 10 Mobile. This screen no longer exists but what does is Continuum, it's what we got out of this merger. Being able to connect our phones up to a Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse and having access to a full desktop experince. With a Qualcomm 808, 810 and 3GB - 4Gb of RAM at the heart of these new Lumia phones the...
The fact of the matter is this, anyone defending this monster, apologies and all, definitely has a negative outlook towards women. Just because he has had dealings with Apple does not automatically resolve him of his sins. Once a woman beater, always a woman beater, like Mr. Pudding Pops, how many woman will it take coming foward before people start getting the hint. This person needs to be astrozied, anyone buying his records, seeing his films or supporting anything that...
Your thinking of just the U.S. when you say equal, the attitudes towards women change dramatically when you start to throw in the Muslim world, Afrika, Eastern Europe, China, Indonesia, Asian countries in the South East of China and even Russia into the equation. The abuse towards women in these parts of the world dwarfs that of the abuse towards men from woman. It's easy to forget about these other countries but the fact is the U.S. makes up a very small portion of the...
So than it automatically makes it okay than, wow and no men aren't abused by women more, there is a huge difference between a verbal lashing and a fist.
No, people hate what Microsoft has done to Nokia. Nokia, up until the N9 and N950 used to be my favorite mobile company. However that slug and Microsoft plant destoyed them. Yes I'm fully aware that Nokia wasn't doing that well even before Elop but with the N9 and plans to release even more phones based on MeeGo's were in the works, the N9 sold more than any Lumia phone that came after, now those sold numbers were no where near what Apple or Samsung is used to but it was a...
Purhaps longer battery life.