or Connect

Posts by Relic

Wow, kick them while their down. What's next, sleep with Samsungs wife, call the home owners association and complain about their novelty post box, because you know, it clearly states in the manual, under home improvements, page 14, paragrah 8. "Mail boxes are to be of one unifide design, if this does not meet the motif or design of the house, the homeowner make ask for a special session to be voted on." Samsung wrote the manual, didn't he. Yea why. I can tell, the guy...
In no way do I want come off as an a-hole as I like you, I think your a smart cookie and probably look good in tuxedo, sorry I just finished watching a James Bond film. Do you honestly believe that a mobile CPU in 2014, that took 5 years to complete wouldn't have CPU throttling? Not only does the Nvidia Denver have low latency power-state transitions, power-gating but it has dynamic voltage with CPU clock scaling which of course is based on workloads. Just like the A8, now...
Thanks NHT, though I already discussed and stated that the Exynos 5433, the CPU used in the Samsung Note, was a 64Bit CPU before being neutered, it's now a 32Bit chip, which makes more sense as the 64Bit android version hasn't been released yet. Though the 2 x 32Bit memory controller still remains and after checking out the benchmarks for Note 4 i have to say it's performance is pretty stellar. The A8 is still faster and I don't think the performance would have changed...
Thanks, I already know about it though, it's not really anything to get excited about just yet. The same reason why Samsung didn't turn on the 64Bit support in the Note 4 is because Android doesn't support it yet. The HTC is basically acting like a 32bit machine. Google will release "L" next month, at the same time they will release the first Android 64Bit tablet, the Nexus 9, which will contain the Nvidia Denver and 4GB of RAM. If that isn't crazy enough that CPU clocks...
We will have to wait and see if the iPhone 6 or 5s receive any complaints, If you read some of the comments in the HTC forums the users seem to be happy with signal strength. Though I personally wish the signal was a little stronger, when I transfer say a photo from my Nokia 1020 to my 2520, the phone and the tablet have to physically tap to initialize the NFC, which is fine but you then have to keep both devices in very close proximity for the transfer to complete. The...
That's why there is an additional antenna inside, the one around the camera is just the loop antenna
 Qualcomm, Nvidia and Samsung will all release 64Bit CPU's, this year. Samsung also doesn't lack the ability, that's ridiculous to even say,  I have no love for the company but come on. Their first marketed 64bit CPU will be the Exynos 7420, I say marketed because the Exynos 5433 in the Note 4 actually is a 64Bit processor but those features have been disabled. Just do a little research on the matter, I gave you the chip names.
 No,  I actually went to each of the websites, the LG was the only one that through me for a loop as half of the websites said it was metal. You don't have to role your eyes,you know how much medication I am currently on. Just be a little patient