or Connect

Posts by Relic

I think they only refer those who are very vocal about Apple products, making statements such as, "my iDevice is the best thing on the market and everything else is absolute crap or those who wait in line for an Apple product as fanboys. Since people buy more Apple devices than any other mobile product it doesn't make sense to label them a as Fanboys.Especially when the majority of them just own an iPhone because their popular and never use anything more than social...
Thank goodness I saw the watch, when I saw the name Speedo, a bigger bulge in the front came to mind, you happy to see me or are you just counting laps. My sister and I used to put dildos in our swimsuits, nothing huge, just normal sized and go swimming at the public pool. Than we would send a friend into the crowd to record some of the comments people were saying. "Wow, they don't look like guys", "stop staring Timmy, but mommy why are they wearing, shutup Timmy", "I...
 Great, though I never said you couldn't do any of those things you listed, just that I personally prefer using a full desktop OS for creating my content.
  That's great, I'm really happy that your happy. I was just saying how I feel about the Apple Watch and smart-watches in generall. Though I'm a real snob when it comes to watches, I hate seeing the same watch, over and over again. At least with something like a Swatch, there are so many different styles that I rarely see the same one again. It's also why I hardly ever buy a mainstream mobile phone, I just can't stand conformity. I get my MacBooks painted from ColorWare...
 A little of both, my experience with the Apple Watch has been a little different. Most of the people around me who had bought one, including my kids and husband, wore them everyday for about a month, than I started to notice less and less of them wearing them. Now, only about two people out of 12 that I know personally, still wear them on a daily basis. Now this doesn't mean that the others don't ever wear them, it's just that after a while they got tired of charging them...
How do you figure, even something as ridiculous as a smart-watch that no one needs or really even uses when they do get one, have been selling extremely well. I think as larger iPad could be very useful for artists, architects, doctors, as cash registers, FAA investigators, police cars, city engineers, YouTube video producers, music producers (I personally would love to run TotalMix FX on a larger iPad), etc. Especially if Apple adds an active stylus, though to be honest,...
Do you actually see the iPad as being a direct competitor to the Surface, maybe the new Surface 3 but I don't think the Surface Pro 3 is. The Surface Pro line falls more in line with a MacBook Air or even the new Macbook 12". I could be wrong though, I really don't know what the majority of iPad users do with their devices. Personally, I would never use an iPad for what I use my Surface Pro 3 or MacBook for. It's just missing to many features for me to consider it as a...
That's insane, here in Switzerland, you would pay 940 dollars for the phone and the service. It costs 30 USD a month for 5GB data, unlimited calls and SMS, prepaid. Hardly anyone uses traditional GSM anymore here so the mobile providers just started throwing in free phone service, what you pay for is the LTE speed, as even though the contract states only 5GB, you won't get charged if you go over, they just throttle the connection. The phone, if in good condition when you...
I'm sure it will have some negative impacts, especially the lost of customers who don't qualify for financing or don't even bother applying. Whatever happens though, I'm sure Apple will come up with a beneficial system for everyone.
There are still those who still prefer to buy their phones upfront and 650 dollars is a little hard to swallow, especially for the prepaid crowd. Forgetting the bias people have for Android here, a phone like the new Motorola G is actually a very good phone for it's price. In fact I haven't seen a single bad review. Not everyone needs an iPhone, one of my best friends still uses a Nokia PureView 808 and refuses to use anything else. She just bought two more from ricardo.ch...