or Connect

Posts by Relic

Interesting I don't have a problem with Skype on my Macbook, FaceTime though crashes all the time, mostly for incoming calls. My favorite video conferencing software is still Hangouts, hate it because it's a Google product if you must but it's bullet proof. Almost my entire family have ChromeBox's with web cams connected to their TV's with and habe been using Hangouts withoutissues for over a year now. We also share our media with each other such as movies and pictures,...
No but I have been around enough of them to have a fairly strong understanding on the mind set of a cancer patient. Maybe the hardware geek but the average person going through cancer treatment doesn't want to be bothered with such devices. Now I did use a tablet to track my medications, alarms and doctors appointment's but I just couldn't imagine trying to use such a small device. You also still need the tablet, that's the thing, the Apple Watch isn't a self contained...
As a breast cancer patient myself I can tell you right now that the last thing you want is anything on you. Watchers, jewelery, even earings bugged the ever living hell out of me. Also having too charge the watch everyday while going through chemo, yeah that's just not going to happen. The most benign activities become a nuisance and frankly overwhelming, yes even plugging in a watch every single day. This project or whatever it is, will fail if the patient has any...
Actually your first two examples were also correct or simply put, it's multiple tasks that are performed during the same period of time. Using multiple windows on the same task, I'm not really sure why anyone would need that but okay, sure, that's also multitasking. Yes, multitasking helps with productivity by a lot actually, your computer is doing things in the background all the time, without multitasking things like checking for new email would just freeze up your...
Oh give me a break, if it wasn't for multitasking we would still be able to pause the entire system simply by holding down the mouse button, remember Mac OS. I can't stand it when people try to dictate others computer habits based on their own. A lot of us want to be able to run apps in the background. I think it's ridiculous that I can't keep a terminal connection opened for an unlimited amount of time or simply closes it's connection when you switch to a different app...
These damn kids and their hipaty humpaty whatcha-mccall-it music, hey, get off my damn lawn, Georgina turn on the sprinklers, quick.
Ruuuuuuunnnn, it's MacMan and he's hungry .............
I forgot the Microsoft Wedge and Arc. So now we have the Surface, Wedge, Angle, Arc and Edge. So since Microsoft is now using geometry terms for their product names, I'm going to list some more potential names that way we can make fun of now. Please add anymore that I've missed, no shapes like for example: rectangle, triangle, square, etc.Point, Line, segment, perpendicular, obtuse, vertex, radius, scalene, isosceles, equilateral, perpendicular, diameter, circumference,...
 Than their basically saying If their not doing it than no one else should either. Would Apple still complain to the music industry head’s if they also decided to provide a similar service, no way.  This has nothing to do with making the playing field even or playing fair, but destroying their competition in this market, that's it. I know people here will just turn a blind eye because it’s Apple or even defend this practice but it’s wrong. Apple would go after everyone and...
 Again it's just a name, I think you guys are looking to much into it. Also it's unified and fits with their new naming schemes or did you also miss things like Surface, Cube or Angle. It's no different than Apple using silly big cat names for their OS and their browser is ironically named after the trip you go on to kill those animals, hhmm, foreshadowing? Wow, you still use Safari 5, gosh I hated that browser. I use Opera for every OS I use, though I also do like...