or Connect

Posts by Relic

Are you serious, a phone doesn't reflect the kind of person you are. I have a Porsche Design P'9882, a Lumia 1020, a Nexus 5 and I just pre-ordered a BlackBerry Passport. All that says about me is that I like tech, have a little disposable income and most importantly has zero loyalties to anyone particular brand. Nothing about having poor taste. I believe just using a single brand limits an individuals perspective and potential knowledge base. I'm not belittling the...
I doubt it's over, give it a month and you'll have more idiots coming forward saying their phones are bent. The genie is out of the box and you can't stop these hit seeking, low end of the gene pool Youtubers from making more videos. Yes, I'm sure you can bend an iPhone 6 if enough pressure is applied, I could never do it but I'm skinny white girl who weighs less than a loaf of bread, I couldn't even bend a hamster if I wanted, not sure why I or anyone would want to bend a...
Chuga boink, chuga wow wow, hey you wanted offensive. I thought as one of the few female AI regulars it would come off even more disgusting.
Talking about coming, when I masturbated in the past I usesd a Samsung Galaxy Note exclusively as it had the most powerful vibrate mode, that was until I moved on to an iPhone 6 Plus after my Note, well let's just say disappeared, my orgasms have now multiplied expeditiously over the last few weeks and I've currently learned that I am squirter. Divorce proceedings are now in motion. How's that, offensive enough for ya?
Okay, will see what we will see, I guess I just have a little more faith. I'm not expecting them to regain any lost glory or anything that optimistic but I'm confident that the niche they currently fill will keep them going. When all is said and done though I'v already made 40 grand from my miss placed optimism. After using their BB OS I thought there was no way people can ignore this forever, it's too good, defiantly better than Android.
Actually their no longer hemorrhaging money and have stated that they will break even in the fourth. When was the last time you checked on their progress? Their stock is up, though not by much. I have high hopes for them, so much that I bought 10,000 shares at 6.20 in January, there at 10.30 and their expected to close at 11.00 today, though I doubt it. This new CEO seems to be the guy for the job, hopefully he can keep it up. That's why I have no problem in buying a phone...
Neat BlackBerry is reporting over 200,000 Passports sold already. What's even more interesting, these are unsubsidized, unlocked phones, so these people paid full price for them. They also sold out in 6 hours. Normal carriers havn't started carrying them yet but when they do BlackBerry just might have a small hit on their hands. Nothing remotely even coming close to Apple iPhone 6 numbers but decent enough for BlackBerry none the less. Yay, good for them, just shows if you...
I like Huawei products, this is the first Windows 8 phones I've seen from them, kind of cute. I like Windows 8.1 phones. Though I think I would prefer the Lumia 930, my son has one, the orange model and I have to say it's one of the nicest looking phones on the market. My son has actually been a Windows Mobile user since the Lumia 800, he likes to communicate with all of his XBox friends. My ribs feel a lot better, though they itch and it's something you can't scratch. 
Your right but the amount of reusable code and support for GPU's outnumbers Intel stuff 100 to 1. Though Intel does have a pretty impressive how to book. They'll both do the job, as a Mac user though I'm surprise your advocating the Phi as the Mac Pro will never see one added. You can easily connect an external Tesla box up to both a Mac Pro and MacBook Pro as long as it has a PCIe adaptor slot or Thunderbolt.Support for a wider range of operating systems would defiantly...
No use trying to defend yourself, once they smell blood in the water your going to get eaten.