or Connect

Posts by Relic

Yes they should but that has nothing to do with keeping tabs on your child's whereabouts and online activities.
Both of my children are LoJacked, child tracking software, part of our no curfew policy as long as we know where they are. So I don't see a problem here, all parents should be tracking their child's movements now, especially when the technology is so widely available and inexpensive. It's certainly a lot more effective than trying to determine their whereabouts with messaging. As far as tracking child predators over messaging, again the parents should have a handle on who...
Nice post thanks for the info, Philwholikestoboogie. I havn't seen you around in a while.Though I think it's shameful that Nokia couldn't come up with their own design I quite like this tablet and will most defiantly be picking one up to replace my Kindle HDX. The battery is starting to deteriorate, I'm only getting 6 hours now when I used to get 9, 10 if I turned off Wifi, LTE, LTE and set the brightness too 50℅. Understandably though, I use it every day all day and...
 I ran out of breath.
Why does  AppleInsider bother posting these stories anymore, if they really need the clicks than they could have at least just pointed the link to any of the other 10 threads before this about Microsoft's commercials featuring Apple products, that way you guys don't have to say exactly the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...
 Based on what, every Nokia product I have owned lasted for years. My Nokia 2520 is still one of the best tablets that I own, the dispay is fantastic. This tablet only costs 250 so it won't contain the best of the best but fall apart after 6 months it won't. Edit: After more research this actually looks like a pretty good tablet for the price, hopefully it will come to Swizerland. www.anandtech.com/show/8733/nokia-announces-n1-tablet-79-powered-by-android
I can get behind that, would love to see a MacBook Air 11" as their first machine for OSX ARM. Though it won't be as fast as the current line, the benefits in battery life will more than make it up. I'm looking for at least a good 14 hours of use, right now I get about 7 with my current MacBook Air, pretty decent but a far cry from the 16 I get when using my Nokia 2520, granted that's utilizing the keyboards built in battery in conjunction with the built in battery of the...
"The advantage of decoding and storing the most optimized execution method is that the chip doesn't have to decode the data a second time once needed -- it can simply grab that information from memory. Furthermore, this kind of approach may pay dividends on tablets, where users tend to use a small subset of applications. Once Denver sees you run Facebook or Candy Crush a few times, it's got the code optimized and waiting -- there's no need to keep decoding it for execution...
 You can emulate x86 on the chip itself, Transmeta did it with their RISC processor and Nvidias new K1 uses similiar technology, binary translation (dynamic recompilation) where it's binary translation layer runs in software, at a lower level than the operating system. In fact the K1 Denver was originally intended to support both ARM and x86 code morphing technology from Transmeta, but was changed to the ARMv8-A 64-bit instruction set because Nvidia could not obtain a...
 I never been in a big fan of the Atom either, though I have to say the Windows 8 tablets run fairly well with them but their also using the quad-core variant. The worst tablet I ever used had an Atom CPU, the Samsung Tab 3 10.1, what a horrible piece of junk. After the system booted, there was only 340mb available for apps because TouchWiz is such bloated crap, Samsung should have been ashamed of themselves for this one. My brother inlaw bought one during an after...