or Connect

Posts by Relic

I honestly thought his post was a joke, wow, just amazes me what people do with their time sometimes.
HeHe fair enough, first I didn't want to post a puff piece on the operation of the pen, brutal honesty man, all tech has it's problems though, my iPad frustrates me all the time to the point where I want to throw it out the window, why Apple, why can't I run more then one music app at a funky time. That being said though the pen back button problem he had in the beginning has been fixed about 2 updates ago, it really does work now, honestly What would frustrate you, he's...
Pretty harsh don't you think, Wizard69 is a good person, his tech rightups are very informative and most of the time accurate. He is always around to offer a helpful hand in the Genius Bar section and spends time with those who ask for his assistance, I looked through your posts and don't see you helping people the way he does.  If you disagree with him or anyone for that matter, then debate, please don't insult, as it's not only tacky but turns the thread into a pissing...
Don't really care about the iPhone as I have no interest in buying one but I'm defiantly hoping that the new iPad Air has an additional 1GB, I would be more comfortable with 3GB though.
OneNote is one killer app for the Surface, I use it a lot, it's just fantastic.Here is a little video about how the Stylus performs on the Surface 3 with apps like OneNote Photoshop, worth a look see;
CTRL, ALT, DEL still works the same way, if the Task Manager is already opened just use ALT TAB to switch between apps, or swipe from left, it doesn't matter if the program is frozen, you can still always swipe down to close it as master gestures are not part of the program but system.Changing icon spacing is still fairly simple to do, using regdit;Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER - Control Panel - Desktop - WindowMetrics, then double-click on each of the IconSpacing...
Wow, I've never heard of that before, a locked background image, who in their right mind does that, how tacky. That would defiantly piss me off, it's almost as bad as those damn stickers that Intel, AMD, Nvidia, etc. put on new computers, especially notebooks, I friggen hate that with a absolute fiery passion.
The new Surface 3 is extremely thin for a tablet that contains an i5 or i7 processor, here is a comparison with an iPhone, cool huh;Right now I have to say OneDrive is my favorite cloud storage, the speed at which I can upload and download my files just absolutely blows everything out of the water, though it has a lot to do with that MS servers are literally just 20 miles away from where I live, even when I'm in Germany or France though it's still faster then competition,...
Sorry for the delay, thank you so much. It's been a bumpy month for me, I died a couple of weeks ago in the recovery room after surgery, I was even pronounced but I guess I wasn't ready as my little black heart fluttered back to life. I don't remember much, one of the ICU doctors managed to brake two of my ribs performing CPR on me, ouchy. As I don't weigh anything and my bones aren't the strongest right now, I break fairly easy. A feisty 4 year old could kick my butt...
Just don't buy direct from Apple, many third party Apple vendors offer such deals, here in Switzerland, a store by the name of DataQuest offers a 30 to 100 CHF Apple Store gift cards when a new iPhone or iPad is purchased. I actually prefer shopping at DataQuest because of such offers, they even sell used, refurbished and display models, upgrading components such as memory and storage is a fraction of what Apple charges, not only that but their a lot more aggressive with...