or Connect

Posts by Relic

I like OneDive, personally I think its the best solution out there but I'm starting to use iCloud more now that Apple finially sped up their service here in Switzerland. Never used Barracuda, can you stream your media directly from a website?
I really like Yosemite, it's very attractive and quick but I'm beginning to really dislike the resolution of my MacBook Air though. OSX looks absolutely incredible on my Surface Pro, amazingly good. So much so it actually bothers me to look at a my Air. I want a Retina version now, not later, I'm really starting to consider other machines as my dedicated OSX laptop for the first time. I want an Air but I think I'm just goining to get a Lenovo X1, Helix 2 or X240, install...
I keep writing over and over because you keep saying that every chip out there is garbage, over and over. It's simply not true, you've lost your awe, your bewilderness, if such a term existed, this technology is wondrous, regardless of who is faster. You look at the A8 and deemed it king of all kings. That's great and all but that chip is only available in one product. Do you expect others just to give up, it's hopeless Apple will always be better than us, might as well...
That's nice, thanks.
See I honestly don't care, I look at the end results, is the power there, is the battery life there, how they do it is of little concern to me. The K1 is the fastest ARM chip that I have ever used for my development projects, period, absolutely leaves everything else in it's dust and I have had many. I can't compare the A8x because it's stuck in an iPad, that's fine but you saying that the chip is crap just isn't correct. Show me something faster that I can use and I will...
Regardless, it's still faster, I'm getting 7.5 to 8 hours of battery with my Nexus 8 so it's a mute point. It's not the 8.5 to 9 that I'm getting with my iPad Air 2 but it isn't bad either.
I would love that to but I highly doubt we'll see anything like that for a while. Thankfully they're are some really nice convertibles out there to fill that need.
It's behind the A8x, it beats both the A8 and A7, so why is that pathetic, out of the all of the ARM CPU's, it's the second fastest. Why does it have to beat the A8x to be considered a decent chip and your also forgetting that this is Nvidias first iteration, the QuadCore version will be released in Q1 and will be just as fast as the A8X, if not faster, the single core benchmarks for the Denver shows this. The only reason why the A8 is faster is because it has an extra...
I love to code, keeps my mind sharp and it's a lot of fun. I'm not really sure what an hour's worth of class can do for someone though. This sounds more like a, look what you can do, than an actual learning experience. Still cool, I wouldn't mind participating. Personally, I never really enjoyed taking classes for programming, they just move to slow for me. I learn by doing, download some code, grab an O'Reilly book and go to town.
I thought Apple already had this, wow talk about late to the part. Regardless, I still prefer using SBB's app, the acronym for the Swiss train system. It's easy, you can pay for tickets in advanced, they offer discounts, especially great when people come to visit and need a rail pass, I can put them on my account to save them money. It's still nice that Apple finally added support for this though, this might do well in places where local transit doesn't have a dedicated...