or Connect

Posts by Relic

What's a sock account?
 I love this song, makes me cry almost every time.
Yes, a long time ago, though I wouldn't be able to tell you if it actually synced up because I was on Acid at the time. Enjoyable experience none the same.
 So then what do you ask of me, it seems that I tarnished the board with my none conforming ways. Would you like me to finally move on after 12 years of being a member here. I do admit that I bring up none Apple products more then I should, it's just the attitude of this board has changed so much over the last few years. Going from excited about Apple products in general to a superiority complex of we're now the best, join us or die. Maybe  it's time to take a break from...
Ha, oh that's good too.
It looks like Lenovo isn't discontinuing 8 inch tablets after all. Clarification on Lenovo Statement on Sales of Small Screen Windows-Based Tablets We will continue to bring new Windows devices to market across different screen sizes, including a new 8-inch tablet and 10-inch tablet coming this holiday. Our model mix changes as per customer demand, and although we are no longer selling ThinkPad 8 in the U.S., and we have sold out of Miix 8-inch, we are not getting out of...
 It's fun to joke but you defiantly don't want to live in a windowless world.
Sit on it and spin. 
 No their letters, it's just the way some Dutch write, seen it before. Well I assume that's an E and not the symbol for the Euro but the accents are all correct. 
Quote: Originally Posted by SolipsismX    Hahaha, Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen is actually an easy word to say. Here's a crazy German one, Donaudampfschiffahrtselektrizitätenhauptbetriebswerkbauunterbeamtengesellschaft