or Connect

Posts by Relic

The Note will also come in a 4GB version, never again will I ever buy a Samsung phone because of TouchWiz, it's just horrible. In the Android world there are just two options, a Nexus phone or a Google Play Edition. Try the iPhone, you might like it, you'll never know till you try right.
 Oh you're right that is quite an upgrade, still would want 2GB before I would buy one though. I think you are being a little overly biased about Android phones as they defiantly haven't lost steam, there is still a whole lot of meat on that bone to be picked at, specifically now that 64bit is coming to the platform and the almost complete rewrite of Android 5. Yes, Apple was of course first in that area but so was Android in other things, 1080p has been in use for a while...
 I think they could have at least offered 2GB in the Plus version to start. Then bring up the smaller one to 2GB next year. Whatever the reason ultimately turns out to be though, 2GB would be enough of a reason for me to wait till next year for the updated model and hopefully by then I would be able to do more with the NFC module then just for the payment system. A redesign and a little faster processor is not enough to warrant an upgrade from the iPhone 5s, which is still...
That's nothing, you should see the amount of toys I have for my mini studio. The OP1 is an incredible piece of tech, even if you do not have access to the Internet you can still use the built in FM radio to capture songs and then beats or melody from that, well you saw an example of that happening in one of the videos I posted. Then with the absolute magnitude of pre-programmed midi sounds and beats , there is nothing that you couldn't accomplish with this thing, including...
Yeah right, 3 GB is defiantly a waste at this point. I can't wait for modular phones, need memory, just pop a module with more in, need a better camera, just pop one in and so on and so forth. 
 I haven't heard of a memory crisis, I still think it has to do with costs and maintaining a certain margin. The new iPhone 6 obvious costs more to make so once the prices for the components normalize we should see a 2GB in next years iPhone 6s. A good reason to wait as far as I'm concerned.
 Sounds good, let's do it. I know why Apple started out with 1GB and it made real sense at the time but right now I'm looking for a little more growth from Apple. As I stated before I'm actually okay with the iPhone having 1GB as it's just a phone, that and I don't use one. I actually fairly recently just started using the iPad, probably about a year now. It took a long time for me to get used to the idea of using such a limited OS but I finally pulled the trigger because...
 Yes, when the point of view is refreshing, what you have posted has been repeated more times than I or even the search engine for this site can count. It's a broken record, we all know.  Definition of a Troll, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the...
That's fine, no hurt feelings, I still stand by what I said though, I don't trust any corporation regardless of how nice a CEO may come off. The only company who really stood up to the governments PRISM program back in 2008 was Yahoo, who was even threatened with a 250.000 dollar a day penalty for not complying. I haven't heard of any other corporate entity doing that as of yet, others have said they didn't participate but, yeah I'm not going to take there word for it. It...