or Connect

Posts by Relic

I personally have always bought NEC monitors, starting with CRT. I have had just so much success with then in terms of quality and lasting so long. I also think their color palettes are much nicer then Apples offerings as Apple doesn't use the best LCD panels on the market, their using LG now. I'm also just now getting into 10bit, plus I really, really like monitors that rotate, especially when you have three 30" like I do. I had a 24" Apple monitor with my G4 Powermac and...
the 16GB and 32GB sold a lot more then the 8GB. 8Gb is just stupid now..
Just stick with Nexus products and you will have the Constancy you are looking for. Though I have never had a Nexus 4 or 5, I have owned a Nexus 7 and now a Nexus 7 v2 in which my daughter stole off of me. She had a iPad Mini but actually prefers the Nexus 7v2 because of the screen, speed and it has 4G where her Mini didn't, she plays mostly games, Facebook and Twitter and I think for that the Nexus 7v2 is the perfect cheap tablet. Though she has started to use it as a...
Oh gosh no, never said it was bad, I really like the spped and look of it. It's just missing some feature that I have gotten used to with Google Maps an now that I have a Nokia 1020 Nokia Maps is a really good mapping service. It's hard to use Apples Maps after that. Though I'm positive it will get better.
Yep, I'm usually awake between 1:00 till 2:30am then I pass out gain. I had an operation today so I was out the entire day, woke up to a new central line in my chest, yaaay for plastic stuff inside me. I just opened my eyes up about 40 minutes ago as I had to use the bathroom which is usually a large ordeal. It takes 2 nurses to get me out of bed and put on a portable potty chair which is the most disgusting thing ever. Then they take off the only piece of clothing I have...
No thank you at least not until Apple builds their own but even then it will take a couple of years to be as good as Google. Google search is still the best and the only search engine that is worth anything. The reast of their services though, no problem. I now use Viber instead of hangouts, MS Office on Skydrive instead of Docs, Google+, I dislike Social Media so who cares about that, Drive, I still use it as I got 200GB free with my Chromebook and it's a lot faster then...
They are just not in the same league as Google, I say their worst then Yahoo Altavista, probably in the same league as Lycos.
...and what iOS apps are available for Android, let's see, none. You know iTunes, iPhotos, Pages, Numbers, ect, would be well received on that platform.  Apple allows Facebook on their platform and that access's your contacts. I personally wouldn't allow that app anywhere near any platform.
Agreed, I am so happy my Nokia allows you to change the default search engine to Google. Bing just sucks so bad, it misses so many results that MS should really be ashamed of themselves. You guys can all hate Google as much as you want but one thing for sure they know how to make a search engine. Apple should dump it.
Thanks for the info, I was really currios. Everyone here is praising Apple Maps but on my iPad it's a pretty plain app and defiantly not my first choice, nespecially when compared to Nokia Maps and Google Maps. That's great news that they have acquired the necessary companies to make it a better competing product because as of right now Google Maps is the better service but I think Apple Maps looks and performs better and would prefer to use it. I think Microsoft will just...