or Connect

Posts by Relic

I'm currently in the hospital, I have a tube down my throat at the moment, heavily medicated and the worst part is I have to go to the bathroom but that involves two nurses helping me onto a chair potty thing with wheels all the while with them standing next to me, so I ask for a little leniency. I don't have an iPhone, I've said this many times and why,I have an iPad and I also apologized for screwing that up. I'm also sorry for mixing up AMD up with Nvidia, in my mind...
Screw Android, a new market for powerful mini Linux computers. drrooolllll.....
Yeah, I screwed up sorry, got my chips crossed. Denver was announced back in 2011, and 64bit to be released in 2014, so they are on schedule, they also released the K1 32bit extremely quick. 
ooops, Nvidia as well announced their 64bit chips a while back http://www.forbes.com/sites/patrickmoorhead/2013/10/10/nvidias-mobile-custom-64-bit-arm-cpu-its-sooner-than-you-think/
 I just don't understand the necessity to belittle everything that isn't Apple. Just trying to nip the whole Nvidia is just copying thing in the butt. 
  I don't think phones are the main goal for Nvidia's 64BIT ARM chip but their server division, they announced back in 2012 that they were working on a 64BIT ARM Opteron. http://www.anandtech.com/show/6418/amd-will-build-64bit-arm-based-opteron-cpus-for-servers-production-in-2014
The truth of the matter is the Surface 3 is a good product, until any of you have actually used one for a duration of time longer then a day most of your comments are nothing but hot air. There is absolutely nothing wrong with using or owning a Surface 3. I use mine predominately for Abelton Live and FL Studio Groove and it's an absolute dream machine for those apps. I would love it if my MacBook Air had a touch screen but it doesn't so I had to look elsewhere for that...
Uuuuummmmm sure, yeah, that's what I meant.
 That's why I mail pictures of my junk using a film camera. It's real cheap to do, the Fotomat guy keeps saying it's on the house, must be some kind of promotional deal going on.
Not really, I'm just on so much medication I would probably push down the detonator button for a bomb if someone handed me the remote.  Not because I'm evil or anything, it would just be to shiny not too? You'll never know till you try, however the violin is also like Pole Vaulting, you either have it in you to learn or you don't.