or Connect

Posts by Relic

Actually, international flight wise, I believe that the American carriers win the prize for having the worst service and attitude, so much so that I will never fly with another one again. I'd rather pay an extra 2,000 CHF to avoid doing so. It didn't used to be this way, but post 911 has made these people into complete assholes. I had a flight attendant literally tell me to stop asking for water or she will notify the captain, it was only the second time and it had been 45...
 I hardly ever use my phone when I'm home. My Nokia 2520 shares the same phone number as my phone, multi-surf package, so I get all of my SMS message's, Viber calls (GSM calls are also routed to Viber) and of course email, it's my little mobile office.
Well for me it was more of the promise of a better way to charge your phone on the go. EverPurse for example is one such solution to that promise, it's a bag in which you can just drop your phone into and it charges. The bag itself is charged via another charaging pad when your home. At home I have a Duracell dual charging pad embedded into my night stand, I have a wood guy, or kid I should say, who is in a apprenticeship program for custom wood furniture, he does these...
 Thank you, though to be honest I had to look up what contrarian meant, my new English word of the day. You nailed me perfectly, I recently watched Word War Z, a horrible movie, but there was scene between Brad Pit and an Israeli official, he explained that they have a policy, where as if the members of the high council all agree on an issue there has to be an appointed person within the group that will always disagree, even if he's wrong. He therefore has to explore all...
Fine but the first two has nothing to do with the actual client itself, and the third, the OneDrive integration into the filesystem application is available for personal accounts in OSX as well. OneDrive is already a part of Windows 8 so there is nothing to do their.
Why, Apple used to do the same with their I am a Mac campaign or did you forget, how about the Intel processor on top of the snail in Apples PowerPc ad's. Apple doesn't do it anymore because they don't need to, their on top, they have their loyal customer base. Microsoft is desperate to get some of those customers, just like Apple was at one point.
 Actually not duh, the new Surface pro keyboard is actually quite good, I can type just as fast on it than I can on my MacBook ir. The prices I listed are retail as what is listed on Microsoft Store, the only thing that wasn't was the keyboard which is an Amazon deal but I also see them go for as low as 90 when purchased with Surface Pro 3. The rebate is only 50 bucks, not a real big help and is meant for the keyboard or docking station. I'm not saying one is better than...
Your kidding right, Google Search, what did we have before that, Lycos, WebCrawler, Excite, AltaVista, etc. yeah, admit it or not but Google Search redefined how we used the web. Nowadays we have decent options like DuckDuckGo, Bing, Yahoo, etc. but I got to tell you when I'm working, as in coding, I always use Google as nothing finds what I want faster than Search. A lot of these projects that you say fail are actually things that employees start. Google's internal...
 I never got into graphical IDE's, I was always coding on external servers. I used to use my Nokia Communicator 9500 to write scripts remotely, a big reason why took to the BB Passport so quickly. I love gadgets with keyboards,  I bought the keyboard for the iPad Air 2 to try and recreate the experience I had with one my favorite coding machines, the Asus Slider, such a wonderful gadget. I would easily pay a grand for an updated version with a Nvidia K1 Denver, 4GB RAM,...
 There isn't many laptops built in America anymore, interestingly Chinese company Lenovo builds their ThinkPad line including the Yoga in the states and Americas biggest computer manufacture Apple has their stuff built in China, If that isn't irony, I don't know what is.