or Connect

Posts by Relic

I thought better of it, always a stupid idea to post financials and I really honestly didn't want to seem like I was bragging. I don't have a problem showing off my toys on here though because we all love gadgets. Along with a few other investments we have my family will hopefully be well taken care of for a very long time, here's hoping my kids are smart and will sell AAPL at 600 after a couple of more splits.
Fair enough, oh we can always ask people if they are troll before they sign up to AppleInsider, if they say yes we deny entry.
 I knew you sounded familiar, your that rock Casanova that told me I could stay a virgin by having bummy love instead. You know I had to carry an extra pair of underwear with me for a week because of your shenanigans, on the plus side I got to keep my purity ring. 
These Samsung discussions are one of the few things I dislike about AppleInsider. Not only are the comments always the same, so much so that you could literally copy and paste the comments from a Samsung thread that was created 5 years ago into this one and no one would be the wiser, they also bring out the worst in people. Ironically there isn't many products in Apples line up that doesn't contain a component from Samsung or has an Apple designed component that's...
Sorry, you were accidentally lumped in there with Apple ][.
I would just write a small shell script the deletes any .tmp file larger then 1GB upon boot up. If you give me the name of the directories where these files reside I'll be more then happy to write the script for you guys.
 Yea thanks, I've worked for one of the largest banks in the world specifically programming applications that where used for institutional trading for the last 15 years. I know what a shareholder is and as a holder myself I have never thought for an absolute second that those shares mean that my tiny investment affords me a say in the companies affairs, regardless of the literal definition.
I've owned one iPod, the first model, I hated it, horrible battery life and I couldn't stand that it was impossible to see the directory structure when it was plugged into the computer, one of the reasons why I have yet to own an iPhone. Back then I preferred my Marantz Mini Disk recorder/player, Tascom DAT player and Nokia Communicator 9500 with a 512MB MMC card for MP3's. I had a few solid state MP3's players over the years but they mostly came from iRiver with the only...
Again, why do care, it's not your company. As long as the company is profitable, makes their shareholders money, anything they do with their profits is absolutely none of our business. 
No, but they were just found guilty of patent infringement in regards to Siri.