or Connect

Posts by Relic

Yes, however your iPad will need to be Jailbroken, once that's done just install a program by the name of BTstack Mouse , easy peasy. Jailbreaking is defiantly worth doing, I used to be against it because I managed to make my last iPad very unstable but it seems to be working pretty good this time around, especially to get full multitasking. Being able to run multiple apps on an iPad is great, I have no idea why Apple just doesn't allow this to began with, especially now...
Lot's, me.  
You don't have to use Unity, a different desktop environments is only 1 line in the terminal away.  I personally use Mate which I believe to be a much better experience.
It works just fine, although I wish the pointer was a little smaller, it's really nice to have if you copy and paste text a lot, which I do when I'm coding or even writing in forums, yea it's worth using and the keyboard's shortcut functions also work making it even faster.
The Wifi drivers don't work but the Hackintosh community is working on a fix. In the mean time I'm using a little WiFi Dongle from EdiMax, the EW-7811Un, only 12 bucks, it's the same size as a Logitech wireless adapter for their keyboards. Touch is still a problem, though I just got a new driver set that's supposed to be promising, everything else works. It's a work in progress but we should have everything working by the end of this month, though at this point it's like...
Okay, what's your point, I said similar priced not exact, I got my keyboard for only 80 anyway, I had a rebate card from Microsoft for 50 off of assecories and a lot of stores are selling it for only 100 when purchased with the Surface. The rebate came in the Surface Pro 3 box along with a 200GB OneDrive voucher, I was actually going to skip the keyboard because the Surface Pro 2's was so bad but after playing with it I changed my mind, they really made it a lot better...
Regardless, the Surface Pro 3 is still a fantastic product and for a similiar same price as the MacBook Air I would rather have the Surface with it's touch screen, capability to run a 4K external monitor and OSX Yosemite looks fantastic on it's 3:2 2160x1440 display. That's just me though, I'm sure most of you would still prefer the Air but I'm not as biased against Apple products. I like to mix it up every once in a while, I won't get rid of my MacBook Air anytime soon...
Yeah, it came a day after my iPad Air 2, what timimg huh, I like it, very nice looking, looks like a mini MacBook Air. The keys do have a little movement like the article suggests but nothing that's distracting or takes away from the typing experience. Since this is a tiny keyboard, it does take a little getting used to, now have tiny baby fingers so it fits me perfectly but some of you and your gorilla fingers might not fair so well, so have that in mind if you order one....
iOS 8 has OpenCL but it hasn't been exposed to developers yet, which sucks, not sure what their waiting for. even though Apple started OpenCL they are no longer responsible for it's development, the Khronos Group is. The developer board that I used for OpenCL and PowerVR was designed for Linux and Android as seen here , so it's not bizarre at all, why did you even think it was as there are many boards like this, you do realize that iOS is based off of BSD(Unix). I have no...
No it doesn't the icons in Windows 8 have all been updated with a much larger dpi for high resolution monitors, they might be using same look for some but their different icons. There isn't anything that I can't use my fingers with throughout the system. Again this is an example of a person who hasn't used a Surface Pro 3 but feels the necessity to comment on what they disliked about a previous generation of Windows.I'm not saying that Windows 8 is not without it's faults...