or Connect

Posts by Relic

Guys from the boys, it costs 30 bucks a month for the full Monty, the entire Adobe catalog, sorry but if you're upset about the pricing you're either only upgrading your licenses once every 6 to 7 years or your pirating the software. Office 365 costs the same the same if you broke down the individual Adobe packages.
Okay, I think this is just nitpicking now.
Really, wow, I can write pretty much any program using just VI and a 10" tablet display. I've even written 1200 lines of code using nothing but a Nokia N950 during a 12 hour layover in Tokyo. I hate writing code on huge monitors, though I don't need a visual stunning IDE, I do it in my head, not bragging here as I'm not alone, every single decent programmer I know uses either a MacBook or a Lenovo ThinkPad that is 14" or less, the Air and X series being the favorites.
Well if this was a ploy to lure everyone in to comment on it seems to have worked. Not sure what you mean by real work, as I seem to remember doing real work on my first Titanium 500 which contained a CPU that is no where near as powerful as the slowest ARM cpu that Apple sells in their iPads today. Overhyped, by who, you, certainly not anyone here, yeah sure, we all want a 12" MacBook Air Retina, but I mean it's kind of overdue don't you think, pretty much every notebook...
 I don't think that's it, I was kind of thinking the same thing, not about you forgetting the guys name, I have Google and know how to use it but if you look, there are bogs with people promoting every type of technology under the sun for education, ChromeBooks and Windows laptops alike. Most even look like they know what their talking about. Let's hang back and see what the school district comes up with, I have feeling they'll go with the cheapest solution anyway....
True but I am no where near as fast as when I'm working with a physical keyboard, phone included, I am almost three time as fast when using a BlackBerry keyboard for instance. Not just faster, more proficient but it's also a lot more comfortable, I would never write a program using a virtual keyboard for instance. Students need to learn how to touch type using a mechanical keyboard before moving onto tablets. Not to say an iPad doesn't make a good learning tool, just also...
Use Opera, it's faster. Ironically my Nexus 10 and Kindle HDX is a lot quicker with AppleInsider.
It sure is, unfortunaly most MacBook reviews are very boring, it's faster, the end.
I wouldn't buy the SE846's if your goal was to use them with a mobile music device, in fact they honestly don't sound any better then say a 300 dollar pair of Shures that were designed for that purpose, their meant to be used on stage, studio and require an amp behind them.