or Connect

Posts by Relic

What, where did you get that from, I've had the same Chromebook for about a year, a Pixel and each of my kids each have an HP from school, then we have a Chromebox in the living room and one upstairs in the master. That's it and I get excited about all technology.  What I don't understand is your need to barate people for liking something you don't, let it go, don't like it, don't use it, simple. We don't need post after post on how crappy the Chromebook or Google is, we...
http://www.investopedia.com/stock-analysis/2012/what-does-google-actually-make-money-from-goog1121.aspx
So much build up only to end in disappointment, thanks a lot Dick.
ppppsssstttt, you want to buy some user data?
 Simply not true, I still have the original CR-48, looks and runs like the day I got it. My children have an HP Chromebook 11, have you seen these things, you could toss it across the room without incident. Almost every laptop manufacturer is or will start producing Chromebooks, you cannot sum them all up as a whole, Lenovo for instance makes one that will easily last 7 plus years. You are just presuming without any hard data to prove your analysis. Do you really think...
 Ah, surf and turf. 
Needful feature? I already have a dog that demands attention, so the last thing I need is for my computer to start texting me throughout the day saying she misses me or why haven't I touched her lately. Oh my gosh, I just turned into a dude.

I wish it was that simple Benji but I truly believe too successfully integrate all paths to enlightenment in a community it is imperative that we separate church from state. The chaos that would ensue after a single religious belief is forcibly taught to our children would be catastrophic beyond measures, at this point in time. I think it's wonderful that your secure and strong enough in your beliefs to share with others about your ideals and faith, so please don't take...
 You're defiantly the big cock I was looking for today, thank you.