or Connect

Posts by Relic

It works now, just buy the Apple USB to Ethernet connection kit, Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter and your in business.
Not true, the Bamboo Stylus Fineline is absolutely fantastic. So much so that I actually prefer using it with my Surface Pro 3 instead of the included Stylus. It's great, try one, works with the iPad, Android devices and Windows.
That's a good question, I'm sure they're still having some troubles but the Samsung S6 is looking to be a huge success. Which doesn't surprise me as it's a very attractive phone, to bad it's still running that horrid TouchWiz and is way too exspensive. I'm happy to see Nokia coming back into the game though, they will only be allowed to build smartphones as the Microsot agreement prohibits them from manufacturing feature phones for the foreseable future. I reall like the...
That's interesting, I didn't know that. I just recently had a new stereo installed in my early 70's Porshe Targa. I was originally going to go with the Pioneer AVH-X7500 as it's a single DIN unit with a pullout display. The problem was it looked horrible when installed and I really didn't care for the UI and lack of customization. So I had the installation guys order me a really nice custom center console which was something I had toyed with doing for a long while and...
Hey Tallest have you ever tried something like a Minix. I know you hate Android and everything it stands for but a good Android TV set box is a pretty fantastic gadget to have. I reluctantly bought one after a friend recommended his Minix. I'm hooked now, it's awesome, especially when used in conjunction with Kodi, the Android version of XBCM. It doesn't have iTunes but with both the Google Play Store and Amazon Prime there hasn't been a time that I couldn't find anything,...
I don't have many 4K movies for my TV nor do I think I will have many more in the near future but I would have liked 4K for the UI. I was looking forward to the new Apple TV but I'm going to skip it for the new Nvidia Shield Set Box, X1 CPU, 4K out, 3GB RAM, etc. Makes it the fastest and the most feature rich TV gadget on the market, for only 200 it's a must have. Will be a perfect addition to my multimedia setup, I have a ChromeBox and Minix(love this thing). I don't buy...
I don't have many 4K movies for my TV nor do I think I will have many more in the near future but I would have liked 4K for the UI. I was looking forward to the new Apple TV but I'm going to skip this iteration for the new Nvidia Shield Set Box, X1 CPU, 4K out, 3GB RAM, awesome port collection, etc. I mean this thing is just incredible, super fast if not the fastest and will be the most feature rich TV gadget on the market, for only 200 it's a must have. Will be a perfect...
I'm not sure why there are so many negative comments about this, running Android apps in Chrome is pretty fantastic. Though I agree it doesn't have much use on a Mac device but for things like a Chromebook or Chromebox it's absolutely invaluable. My ChromeBox connected to the TV is now the absolute perfect media device. Though in Chrome OS Android apps run like stand alone apps, individual icons and everything. I now have things like Spotify, VLC, Zattoo TV (a Swiss TV app...
What would you constitute as being high end, I would think that the S6 Edge or even the Note 4 be considered high end, same price as the iPhone. I mean the next step after that would be a Vertu or Porsche Design phone. Also most of the bloatware in a Samsung phone are their own apps, developed in house, not third party, yes there are some, like Google apps, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc. but they take up less than 10% of the entire installed base.
I still think every user would benefit from full multitasking. Just the other day my daughter showed me a bunch of mixes she did with a DJ app on her iPhone. Pretty cool stuff, I decided to install it on one of my iPads, create a mega mix of my own for when I'm doing housework. The thing is, the app pauses when I move away from it. So I can't say follow a recipe from the Yummy app and listen to my silly mix at once. That sounds like a pretty consumer thing to do. I just...