or Connect

Posts by Relic

Surprised you haven't done that already from using Apple Maps, I kid, I kid. Siri, "Destination please", "SeaWorld", "calculating, Turn left now"!  Okay...........    Bllluuuup, Bllluuuup, "you have now arrived at your destination", bllluuuup, guuulllppp. "Crap"!
No, you can listen to as much music as you want for free on the Desktop and tablets, though every 15 to 20 songs they interrupt with a 30 second ad spot, after your song is done playing of course. You pay for premium to get rid of the ads, higher quality though the free service sounds just fine, and the ability of listening to music on your iPhone. Have you seriously not ever use Spotify before, if not you should at least try it once, fantastic service, iTunes Radio can't...
 So when my husband says his baby making material is good for my face he's lying?  Yep, I know what you mean, tried this product after burrito night, didn't help one damn bit! ......and one more because it's awesome!  I'm sure you could fit thee Kardashian's sisters in the back of a Ford, so this one defiantly goes in the 10% column.
They tried to file for the same trademark here a few years back, however since Apple didn't have a store in Switzerland yet it was denied. In the mean time our big Apple reseller DataQuest converted all of their stores to look like Apples. So when Apple finally opened their first store in Zurich the first thing they did was file for the trademark again, it was denied, this time because it would have interfered with a Swissy company. The Apple lawyers told the commission...
Actually haptic feedback isn't anything new, Immersion for instance is close to releasing their Motiv technology to Android phone manufactures. Companies like Samsung and Google have invested in this technology back in 2010 and a Samsung tablet is used in Motiv's Sdk kit. Blackberry even tried haptic feedback in their Storm series of phones. Though Apple will be to mass produce phones with good haptic feedback, they are defiantly not the ones to come up with the idea of...
Sure it is, Apple is a very secretive company when it comes to their furure products, because of this secrecy though it has forced the media, bloggers and frankly us to resort too speculation. Now those speculations are not always favorable to Apple because it creates false expectations but Apple can't have it both ways. As humans we are curious by nature, even the most leveled headed among us get over zealous at times when it pertains to things he or she is passionate...
Apparently you've never tried ecstasy.
Speak for self, I can't wait to try out this new vibrating tech in my, uh, pocket.
On a more serious note, every picture, every video your mother has of you has been viewed at least a half dozen times by her. If not, send some of your baby pictures to me and I'll add them to my weekly viewing slide show. Your parents might not show it all the time but they love you and miss you very much, especially when your not around. These recorded memories are very important to them especially when time is a factor. Why do you think I jumped all over those who...
How can you say that, kids spend 18 years of their lives making ours a living hell. Showing videos of them to their spouses pooping in the neighbors pool is one of the only tools of revenge we have as parents, well that and telling them how and where they were conceived using very descriptive adjectives.