or Connect

Posts by Relic

Good post, your absolutely right. I personally don't find ads very annoying anymore as I have fully customized the kinds of ads I want to see. Those that aren't, I just ignore them, well I also pretty much ignore even the ones that are geared for me. Sometimes though a good sale will popup so their not all bad. Funny or more ironically, if you want a completely ad free computer experience and have a child, get the ChromeBook education version. All ads are disabled by...
I hate popups, even when I disable them a few occasionally get by, redirects as well are very annoying. If any advertiser does either of the two I black list them for life
Oh great, my husband will now know when I'm faking it. Wait, you know what, I was wondering why he bought me an Apple Watch and keeps asking me to wear it during relations, that sneaky bastard.
Wishful thinking but Android isn't going anywhere, it's far from over, Chrome OS isn't a phone OS nor will it ever be. Google also doesn't share your personal data with advertiser's, that is a huge misconception. What other mobile OS is out there that could replace Android, Tizen, SailFish, FireFox OS, yeah I don't think so. It's fun to talk about the demise of Android but the truth is it's here to stay.
How are they going to implement multi-user when files are stored under the apps that created them. Will you have to re-install each app again per user or will iOS finially get a better way of handling files, perhaps using metadata where we will be able to see all documents under a single view, all music in another, video, etc. One thing for sure it's going to be one heck of an undertaking to deliver this feature, I would hate to be on that programming team. Personally I...
App switching is a lot different than being able to run apps in the background and in iOS you can only do that with a few apps, which you listed iTunes and GPS. I want to be able to run any app that could benefit. Example: being able to run a terminal in the background without it terminating it's connection because of some silly allowed time is something I've wanted for a very long time. What I want the most though is able to run at least 2 music creation apps at once, a...
 Thank you so much, I dedicated one of my Jetson boards specifically for Swift. I can't wait until either CodeEnvy or Cloud 9, cloud based IDE web apps start supporting Swift. I don't mind using a local IDE for now but when I start to do real projects I really want to do it in the cloud. I've found by making a lot of my projects available to the public I get a lot of assistance from others, which helps me learn faster and develop more applications. Besides, CodeEnvy has...
Oh my gosh, this is such great news, I was starting to get worried that this conference wouldn’t announce anything worth while for me. I can’t wait to start writing programs for my Nvidia Jetson K1 development board and my Linux laptop using Swift. This is going to be fun, yyyaaayyy.
 Really, you've never used FlipBoard before, wow, because it's really good, like Pinterest, News 360 and Feedly, it's one of those apps you have got to have. I love reading magazines, though like NewsStand I will never use or even try this new app from Apple. Simply and the reason why I don't use most of Apples mobile apps is it's just not crossed platform. So I use Zinio, which is still the best magazine reader around and Issuu and if you guys haven't tried yet you...
That's a good point, without mobile companies subsidizing phones in the US, Apple nor Samsung would have the market share that they enjoy today. Most would opt for a phone under the 300 dollar mark which is almost entirely Android and a few Windows phones.