or Connect

Posts by Relic

With Spotify you can also download your music for offline listening so it's nothing like iTunes or other radio streaming services. I have over 200 complete albums downloaded to a 128GB SD Card in my BB Passport. Yes, there are also radio type stations on Spotify but I've never actually known anyone to use them. Most people add the complete individual song or album to a custom playlist and for those who pay for the service can also download the songs locally. Have you ever...
 Edit: I copied and pasted in the wrong text.
You do realize that this has nothing to do with Googles mobile platform as Chrome for Android has no extensions. This is about the desktop version of Chrome and this is a good thing. I also just checked, you can still install extensions to Safari, desktop version, without going through the official Apple extension gallery, so who exactly is Google copying? You can find lots of Safari extensions here -http://safariextensions.tumblr.com
Yes, thank you, I was just about to say that. Chrome for Android doesn't have installable extensions which means this has nothing to do with Android what's so ever. I actually think it's because of Chrome OS more than Chrome on OSX or Windows.
I don't think I could use it as my main laptop, to many compromise's. As a leisure device though I love it, neat little guy. I would grab the new Lenovo Lavie if I needed a really light weight laptop for business and heavy traveling. It's lighter than the new MacBook, is only 1.8mm thicker which is nothing but you get 2 USB 3.0 ports, an HDMI port, SD Card reader, a much faster Intel i7, with the same memory, display resolution and SSD disc size. Since it's a Lenovo...
You do realize that your also critizing Apple as they're doing the same thing. This is a good move and frankly about time. This has nothing to do with being opened or not as you can still write custom extensions for personal use without going through Google, it's just when the extension is made public that it would need to go through Google's Store. I'm not sure why this needs to he critized, it's a good thing. Oh wait, because it's Google, gotcha.
Finally, I got one, geesh, talk about waiting forever for something. This is one of the first times Switzerland didn't get something from Apple in under a month. So I was bad, first thing I installed was Chrome OS, for funnzies, I just really wanted to see how good of a ChromeBook it made, not bad, pretty great actually but I already bought a new Pixel II so I removed it. The HDMI/USB adaptor is a must have but it brought the price up closer to 1400, ouch for what is...
First I'm Swiss, English is not my native tongue, so there are bound to be mistakes in my spellings from time to time, it happens when you speak 4 Languages, especially when AppleInsider doesn't show the spell checker when using a tablet. Also calling out a simple spelling mistake just to make yourself look superior or try to make the other look like an idiot is just lame, please don't do it anymore, it's annoying on the highest calibre as well as being one of the lowest...
Thanks for the link, a lot of these problems seem to be associated with an out of date firmware. I did a lot of research before I bought mine, even got it from a local shop in case I needed to return it. So far I haven't ran into any problems that couldn't be fixed via a software update or by just reading the f'en manual, something I tend to be really horrible at doing. All in all I am very pleased with the MINIX or I wouldn't have recommemded it. Minix is one of the top...
Thank you for the kind words.