or Connect

Posts by Relic

Though I agree the iPad would be a better choice, no one in their right mind, except maybe for you would walk up to someone just to ostracize them in public for their choice of tablet, that's just ridiculous. No one in reality cares what technology another person uses, period.
The Samsung entry level Tab series are absolute, complete garbage. Who in their right mind would buy this over say a Kindle HDX 7, Qualcomm 800 vs. a now obsolete Snapdragon S4. That's Samsung's mantra with their Tab, Tab 2, Tab 3 and now Tab 4, we give you last year's tech for today's prices. Seriously, the Tab 4 10.1 costs almost the same as the Samsung's Pro series. There's a 80 dollar difference, check it out for yourself on Amazon, so who are the idiots that are...
Lenovo and Huawei.
I said I was the asshole not you. Whatever you call call it Solipsismx, you come off as very impatient towards anybody that you don't see eye too eye with. You know that I have been suffering as of late, I am no where near to having all of my facilities available to me, it's very apparent to the many mistakes I have been making all over the place. I switched AMD with Nvidia for goodness sakes, it's frustrating, humiliating and I do 't this k I should be reminded of it...
 That's one thing that's kind of nice here in Switzerland, we don't have roaming, just when you leave the country, which is not really a big deal considering how small out country is, you can go from one end to the other in just over a few hours. Man were tiny, but we have big hearts and big wallets. You want to hear something crazy, a typical Mc Donalds worker brings home about 3,800 USD a month that's our lower class.
Okay, fair enough and I'm sorry, I truly didn't remember the specifics of what I posted, what I do recall is how hard it was to find any site that could tell me when Apple started using Corning glass once more, prior to the iPhone 5 Apple used Lens Tech International, hence all the confusion, I mean no where on Apples or Cornings site does it mention that they use Corning. Anyway, thanks for making me look like a asshole for being confused, appreciate that, though I guess...
Yeppers, sure was, that was me, all the way, but I never said they didn't use it, just that it was pretty much worthless if you dropped an iPhone. It turned out the problem with iPhones cracking is do to the metal frame, it doesn't absorb shock nearly as well as a polycarbonate housing. The guy at the iKlinic in Luzern showed my daughter and I a really neat cutaway of the iPhone, walked us through it, said if Apple wants to keep this design they really need to start...
Do you have proof, links, documents, secret communique, you do realize the Apple still uses Corning don't you, why are you so ready to throw them under the bus so soon, especially before a replacement product has even been introduced.
....and legal prostitution, yes we have it all.