or Connect

Posts by Relic

I still think every user would benefit from full multitasking. Just the other day my daughter showed me a bunch of mixes she did with a DJ app on her iPhone. Pretty cool stuff, I decided to install it on one of my iPads, create a mega mix of my own for when I'm doing housework. The thing is, the app pauses when I move away from it. So I can't say follow a recipe from the Yummy app and listen to my silly mix at once. That sounds like a pretty consumer thing to do. I just...
Each to his own I guess.
Thank you, I've owned it forever. Though it was stored in my fathers garage for the last decade, so it needed a lot of work. This was my first Porsche but I've leased two since. Unfortunatly kids grew up and could no longer fit in the back so I had to move one to a SUV or the modern mom mobile. I was so happy to see my little Targa renewed body and enterior, I mean everything was done, it looks and runs like the day it came out of the showroom floor. I'm going to the...
So your trying to tell me that most people wouldn't have a use for running multiple apps in the background, not just a terminal app either. I just gave an example of one of things I use multitasking for, amongst the other 20. My iPad or should I say iPads as I have to own more than one just so I can run multiple music creation apps at once would be infinite more useful, if not cheaper if it had full multitasking. There is no reason why it shouldn't have it either, there is...
I'm alright, it's still a struggle but I'm in good spirits. I'm driving more now which is something that I truly missed. As a gift for getting out of the hospital, basically surviving my entire family pitched in to get my little 70's Porsche Targa completely restored so I'm having a ball with that. Looks brand new down to the under carriage, everything original except for the stereo unit, which is still a Blaupunkt system but just modern, though I just bought another in...
However I actually find utility and true joy within the Passport. I'm not sure why you think the new crop of Blackberry phones are useless, antiquated, whatever but that's just an opinion. I actually work faster and am more comfortable using say a Passport than an iPhone. Actually I could never use an iPhone until Apple starts offering complete multitasking, a file-manager with cloud storage access, able to select default apps and much, much better inner-app communication...
TheWhy do you consider Blackberry phones amateur?
I do, but you already new that, love them too, my Passport is the best phone I have owned in a while and just upgraded my Porsche Design to the new P'9983 Graphite. Well I didn't buy it, anniversary gift. I will also continue buying from them as long as they produce phones with a keyboard and keep up the excellent work their doing with BB OS. The only other phone that I can't wait for is the new Nokia 1030 with Windows 10 to replace my aging but still lovable 1020. The...
Though I cant stand Touchwiz, Samsumg does make it extremely easy to install Cynogonmod, which I am a fan of. Vanilla Android paired with Samsung's latest offering, the S6, would make for a pretty impressive handset. What really turns me off about the S6 though is the price, especially when you can have the equally impressive Xiaomi M5 or my personal favorite Android handset, the Huawei Ascend Mate 7. That being said, I do like the look of the Samsung Edge S6.
Not at all, wireless headphones are decent enough now but still no where near that of wired in terms of sound quality. I have yet to find a pair of Bluetooth headphones that sound as good as my Bower & Wikons P5's, their just incredible. That and I personally enjoy having as few battery operated mobile asscesories as possible. Like with my problem with smart watches I don't want to have to charge these prepherials every single night unless they charge wirelessly. The audio...