or Connect

Posts by Relic

Quote: Hey, wiz's-wile'e-69's, can you please give until the morning to reply, I'm just really tired, nnnnnnoooooo, not because of that, although .................. okay now I'm extremely tired, night. Luv yeah!
 Do you mean realize or realise, not saying you made a mistake or anything but I always get those two mixed up. I always thought, realise was used to describe financial gains, realise your earnings, I don't know, not my sprache. Right now I don't have much with me as the kids took a lot of what I had with them over the weekend, I had accumulated just way too many things in my tiny room so I decided to consolidate everything with that I had used the most over that past...
Oooohhhh and handicapped, a poor, handicapped, gay, minority and than your pretty much guaranteed a Mac Pro with all the goodies.
In the U.S., please don't mix the rest of the world into that mess you call your educational system. Here in Switzerland your finished with school basically at the age of 16, some 17 depending on their performance, where by than you start an apprenticeship program, kind of a junior college for a chosen trade, after which you can choose to pursue this trade as your career in life, choose another apprenticeship program though it's rare to see this as not many want to repeat...
 There is very little you can't do on a ChromeBook now. Even if they didn't exsist I personally would still use cloud apps in the same capacity. I have moved a lot of my programming to online IDE's, I don't know if you are a programmer or not but sometimes I run into a wall, instead of creating hundreds of lines of sloppy spaghetti code to hack my way out, all I have to do is go to my favorite coding forum, ask the members to assist me in figuring out the problem by...
 That's a silly observation, of course they do, not only is it what there familiar with but they can play games on them. Doesn't mean that the ChromeBook is any less useable and there is virtually no tech support required for one either. There basically terminals, what exactly do people need help with, if your implying that they break, most of these contracts include immediate unit replacements. Setting up a ChromeBook is also probably one of the easiest thing you could...
Quote: Just two, sir you wound me.
 I will always have at least three. one is for testing and mad scientisty stuff, normally I will choose a ThinkPad X series as you can run anything on them, including obscure stuff like Solaris. Then their is my work, programming laptop which has to be bullet proof, traditionally that has been a MacBook Air and then the last for music creation, graphic and video work, though I now have two for all of that, a Surface Pro 3 and a recently acquired Panasonic ToughPad 4K...
 It is, very much so but for the same price I think I would still prefer the Surface Pro 3, especially now that I got OSX working on it. It actually makes for a pretty good Mac but I won't be giving up my MacBook Air either anytime soon, nor my Lenovo X230T, another fantastic laptop.
I have a lot of great ideas about my render box concept, in fact I have been acquiring quotes from numerous manufactures that produce custom cases. To start out I would like a case that can accommodate 5 Nvidia boards, one of which will be immobile, with the other 4 in slide out drawers similar to what you get in a raid case, that way people will be able to add more boards easily in the future or even upgrade them. I will use my MakerBot to build those, which is great as I...