or Connect

Posts by Relic

There are still those who still prefer to buy their phones upfront and 650 dollars is a little hard to swallow, especially for the prepaid crowd. Forgetting the bias people have for Android here, a phone like the new Motorola G is actually a very good phone for it's price. In fact I haven't seen a single bad review. Not everyone needs an iPhone, one of my best friends still uses a Nokia PureView 808 and refuses to use anything else. She just bought two more from ricardo.ch...
I never suggested they wold, I said the Mac Pro hasn't even been updated yet so what makes you think that they will use a Xeon in another product. Intel's mobile chips are fast enough, there is absolutely no need to go Xeon, mobile version or otherwise. Have you seen the performance numbers for the new i7-4930MX/4950HQ a mobile Xeon wouldn't be any faster, it might have more L3 Cache and ECC memory but a quad-core i7 could run anything a person throws at it. Apple would...
​Yeah, I think that's subjectable, if you like yours great but I found mine to be lacking in many areas. I first moved on from the Apple TV with a Minix and now I have a Nvidia Shield TV. Though more expensive than the Apple TV it just offers so much more. Mainly, Kodi or XBMC as it was known before. After using Kodi I just can't imagine using a device without it. Also I can video chat, play games like Portal, Doom 3, Modern Combat 3,4,5, Nova 3, Asphalt series, Real...
I'm not really sure, I know I could fit two of Apple Insiders text box's on the screen. Since the keyboard is mechanical and on the bottom I get about the same screen real-estate as an iPhone 5sYou really don't have to do use the other one though, most of what you need is in the modern interface and you have to go looking for it if you want to see it.
  Girl and yes, it's a really good phone.
 Exactly, I use and very much enjoy a Blackberry Passport. It isn't a multimedia powerhouse but I'm not looking for those kind of features in a phone. I just need a communications device that does what I need it to without issues or restrictions. I feel that I'm more productive with the Passport than many of the other phones that I have tried. This doesn't mean I don't like Apple, just that I prefer something else when it comes to my mobile phone needs.
 Which will be only used for the Mac Pro, Apple will never put a Xeon into their iMac or MacBook Pro line, unless they come out with a completely new all-in-one specifically tailored for workstations use, which I highly doubt they will. Apple still hasn't updated it's Mac Pro and you guys think they'll add a Xeon to one of their other lines, slim to no chance. If you thought Apple overcharges for normal memory, just wait until it's ECC and soldered onto the motherboard so...

A girl can dream, can't she. I don't really care if the iPhone receives anything from my wish list as I long ago gave up on the platform but the iPad, I still have hope.
 They usually include the data for free for any streaming service that is included in the subscription. Otherwise it wouldn't be a logical purchase for those who have small data contracts. At least that is the way it is here in Switzerland. Actually mobile providers here now only offer unlimited data plans, what you pay for is speed, similar to your home internet contracts. Sunrise has a system where you get full LTE, 30Mbps for up to 10GB, than the connection is throttled...