or Connect

Posts by Relic

I don't think so, too expensive or at least their pro models are and I highly doubt they'll go the RT route unless all they need is a device to access the web, then a ChromeBook would probably be the better choice. Again, whatever they choose I'm sure they'll make it work. My daughters school uses ChromeBooks and you would actually be surprised as to how well they've integrated them into the students curriculum, quite impressive actually. Teachers use what are basically...
The big hand is for hours and the little hand is for minutes, there, saved you the wait. ;)
Unless of course it favours Apple, then by all means it's justified.
Actually what he should have said, you shouldn't be doing it online, which is sound advice.
MS Office online is free to use, just like iWorks and Google Docs, Office 365 is a different offering. http://office.com
The app is their to view and to do quick changes, you have to use the online app to get full capabilities. 
Google Docs supports graphs, where did you hear otherwise?
Guys from the boys, it costs 30 bucks a month for the full Monty, the entire Adobe catalog, sorry but if you're upset about the pricing you're either only upgrading your licenses once every 6 to 7 years or your pirating the software. Office 365 costs the same the same if you broke down the individual Adobe packages.
Okay, I think this is just nitpicking now.