or Connect

Posts by Relic

I'm all in for mobile providers stopping subsidized phones but what does that mean for the iPhone and other high end phones. The average consumer just can't afford to pay 700 dollars up front. If the rest of the US mobile carriers follow Verizon's model I have no doubt we will see a massive decline in high end phones sales. Apple will most likely step in with some sort of leasing program as I can't imagine they would just forgo more than 50% of their mobile business if and...
I tried it, so far I like what I'm seeing but I was really hoping that besides the ability to run two apps at once, in a side by side view, that I would also finialy be able to run apps in the background, besides just those few audio and GPS that can already run in the background. I would love to be able to open up a terminal, connect to my servers, start a compile job and than minimize the terminal app without the system terminating the connections because of some...
You can just use another cloud service like OneDrive, I personally don't use any of the included Apple apps that came with my iPad, big reason why I complain that I can't select my own default apps. Anyway, when I take a picture with the app, Camera FV-5, it automatically uploads a copy of the picture to OneDrive. I have never once not been able to receive my pictures.
He must really hate iOS than. His comments are ridiculous, after updating from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, I started Firefox to see if all of my settings were still there, the first thing it asked me was if I wanted to make Firefox the default browser. Even if it didn't do this, how hard is it for someone to open up the Action Center, type defaults in the search box, click on Firefox, make default. He's nagging because Windows 10 made Edge the temporary default, which is...
I'm not really sure what your talking about with the settings panel, their identical on both the desktop and tablet UI's. While your in either UI's slide your finger from left to right in a flicking motion, starting from the left side of the screen, where the Charms used to be. To bring up the the Action Center using a keyboard command, Windows key + A or just click on the Notifications icon found in the System Tray, bottom right hand side of the screen. I think what your...
You can use a registry tool that will recover the Windows Key, there's about 20 such applications floating around so it shouldn't be to hard to locate one, free. Do you have an older iPhone? I know people don't want to hear this but it's one of my BlackBerry Passports super powers. Posting in forums has got to be one the most pleasant experiences possible. I see the entire comment box with control widgets. Actually, surfing in general is fantastic. I can even type up a...
This actually nothing new, our mobile providers here have been offering Spotify for free for the last 2 years.
I have never had a single Malware on any of my phones regardless of OS. Users who sideload apps are the problem, if they stick with Google's Play Store they won't have any problems. 
I just wanted add that it's very advantages to install Windows 10 by scratch, completely removing the previous versions. I noticed a extremely large speed increase and a less buggynest, if such a word exists. I think most of the problems people are having is due to the presence of old drivers, useless manufacturers applications, data fragmentation and basically just to much crap installed.
Unfortunately the R9 M295X that's in the iMac 5K is an Apple-only card. There are tons of threads about this on Apple's Support page and, MacRumors, etc. Their has been a couple of people who claimed success using ATI's Omega drivers, however others who tried these peoples solutions failed, so I wouldn't hold your breath. You will just have to wait for Apple to release a new driver. I always stay away from graphics hardware with none-standard resolutions just for this...