or Connect

Posts by Relic

Thanks for the info, I love reading your posts,always filled with lovely new stuff to research, I'm still going though it all but so far very impressive. I need to ask though, will Apple provide a Swift runtime for Windows and Linux because without it, well, it's kind of like figuring out cold fusion and only keeping it for yourself. 
I really like what Apple has done with the new interface, very pretty but it's defiantly not completely redesigned as they state on their site. I actually think it's time for Apple to do a complete GUI overhaul, though still the prettiest UNIX UI around,  I had just assumed that after a decade with same interface Apple would have come up with something new already. When can we expect the marriage between iOS and OSX, that's what I want. A full fledged tablet OS, iOS 8 is...
Then honestly your Java programming team is sub-par if they can't get their applications working the way they're supposed too. I've heard this many times in forums but when it comes right down to it, writing and supporting multiple versions of one app to run on different platforms is no match for writing it once, supporting just that one build and then using it on the multiple platforms. It's fine to think that Apple's solution is superior and more company's should be...
Those Java programmers weren't very good.  Web applications are defiantly the present and future, I think I mentioned this before but when I was healthier and working I was employed by the largest bank in Switzerland. I was the managing director of internal programming, though we utilized compiled applications for specialized solutions such as our our trading platform the bulk of our applications were web driven. It's exactly the same situation in almost every company, in...
The only people saying Apple is doomed is us in jest, maybe a few articles here and there have said that Apple has lost its way or aren't selling as many as previous quarter but they never suggest Apple is actually doomed. Those kind of stories are the thing of the past, Apple is the largest computer company in the world, no idiot in their right mind would suggest otherwise.I really dislike that companies have almost given up in coming up with new mobile OS's. There is...
Wow those are ugly cars, I can't believe people actually bought those things and were proud to put it in their garage. Im so happy such cars never made it here, just complete garbage, yucky.
Sure I guess but I honestly don't care. We also dont have all of the facts, who knows, Bose might have contacted Beats a long time ago about this and was just ignored so they Bose had no other choice. We just don't know, what I do know is because the company in question is going after a soon to be Apple entity people here automatically call foul, are calling Bose slimy, crap products, blah, blah, always the same. Silly really, in the end who cares what billion dollar...
Yeah, I also use an iPad app for Abelton Live called TouchAble, very cool. The only people I bother is my family but my little studio is way down in the basement next to the bomb shelter which is reinforced concrete, I also use sound paneling so it's not so bad.  
Absolutely, it's only a problem here because the company in question happens to be owned by Apple.
So are Beat's, what's your point.