or Connect

Posts by Relic

I tell you what, if I get out of here I will personally record you an entire album of Relic's greatest hits, with out the stockings.
If you like Fedora, you should really look into CentOS, It's almost identical to Redhat. There are some pretty good apps for Fedora that installs all of those pesky things like multimedia codecs, drivers, etc., try "easylife".
Haha, yea I know what you mean but it runs quite well in Virtualbox and includes everything you'll need in it's depositories to setup up a quick development environment. Android developers use Ubuntu as their development platform of choice so it's almost push button when it comes to creating your environment. I personally use Debian and CentOS. These are a must have; Heterogeneous Computing with OpenCL, 2nd Edition and OpenCL Parallel Programming Development Cookbook.
I know this means absolutely nothing and won't sway you away from the iPhone and nor should it, but the Samsung Galaxy S4 handset is actually more costly to manufacture than the iPhone. The iPhone 5C's shell is also more expensive to make than the aluminum one found in the iPhone 5s. The aluminum in the iPhone 5 for instance costs an amazingly low number of 4.00 dollars. Again this means absolutely nothing, just thought it interesting, yes aluminum is pretty but it also...
What can I say, Mozart makes a girl hot. Leave it to a guy to see that, you know what it was, I was wearing the most uncomfortable pair of stockings that night, I actually kept trying to itch my butt by rubbing it back and forth on my chair. When the concert was over I immediately took them off and went commando for the rest of the evening. I remember this like it was yesterday because when we went out for dinner and I got out of the car I had a Britney Spears moment and...
I hate to say this but if you want to mess around with OpenCL on a mobile device, the Nexus 7 makes a neat little development platform. Creating an OpenCL-enabled Android App with PGCL is quite easy to get started with and actually a lot of fun, if I do say so myself. What you learn there can then be transferred to iOS when the time comes. I use Eclipse in the ADT bundle, Android NDK, as you'll be using C++ for OpenCL (see why I said your knowledge will be transferable to...
I don't know, all I can think about is how much I miss hair and it's 4:13am here.
I was thinking the same thing, who knows, some weird future camera tech I guess. Still a cool idea if such tech existed.
Guess which one I am, strings, blonde. Start is at 1:40, just fast forward, the rest isn't very interesting. Okay, you can clearly see me at 1:47, the violin is clearly not my choice of instrument though, so please forgive the mistakes for those with good ears.I have only been playing for less then 7 years. I didn't mention it before because I'm still in the beginning with it, please be kind.
Ahhh, whooooohhhhhh, for a minute there I thought I was in trouble. A HP laptop, really, that's rare.