or Connect

Posts by Relic

Sounds ominous, "The Widgets are coming, the Widgets are coming"! "Run for your lives, grab the children, no not that one, she's not right in the head", "aaaaahhhhhh, Widgets are upon us"!
I own Apple products but.................... oh wait that was me, Relic quietly walks out of the room backwards in slow motion, whistling Dixie, nothing to see here, go on about your business, dodo dootddoot  dddooooo ddddaaaaa...........
Sorry Benji but I have to disagree with you on that, even my mother in law who is the most technical illiterate person I have ever met, used up her 5GB in about two months. Pictures, she's a shutterbug, she uses her camera to remind her of things . I personally used 24GB in the first week of owning my Nokia 1020, also pictures, though my camera takes RAW photos so their file size is much larger. Well I also took pictures of absolutely everything, new toy, I had too, even...
Aaaah I have carpel tunnel now after that huge post, no fair, your supposed to fall in line with my way of thinking. These aren't the droids your looking for, how about now. So what do you buy then, you can't upgrade MacBook's. Do they even make tablets that can be upgraded? At the end of the day I truly believe 4GB is more then enough for most people, I use a device with only 2GB and I have yet to run into a wall and I always push it. Believe it or not Windows 8.1 has...
Do you have an iPad? Guess what, your buying Samsung products, like your Apple TV, how about your MacBook, if your serious, you have to go all in, dump your Apple products, or your threats are just empty gestures, good luck. I would also bet you a thousand dollars that if I looked at your internet history, google.com would pop up more then once.
 just as long as they don't to breast feed I'm fine with it.
 Well it really depends on what your plans are for the device. I have the i5, 8GB, 256gb  version of the Surface 3 but I'm using it for Abelton Live, FL Studio and Adobe Creative Cloud Complete Education Edition (I share it with my daughter, which works fine as they allow you to install it on two machines, even with different OS's, I use it on a Windows 8 machine and my daughter uses it on a MacBook Air,  we just can't use it at the same time), by the way their...
Oh gosh I sure hope not, they seem to be bouncing back a little and I'm hoping their new Passport phone will breath a little life in this once great company. I recently bought a Porsche-Design P9882 for my husband as a thank you gift for beeing so wonderful in my time of need. It's a beautiful phone but even better, BB OS 10.3 Beta is friggen awesome, BB Hub is something all phones should have, multitasking is genius, you can watch a movie on NetFlix and still goof around...
Well, bitch more of course silly, duh.
 How do you figure, Office for education is only 80 bucks 4GB is plenty, what exactly do you want to run?