or Connect

Posts by Relic

Just make sure that the package you choose comes with the updated remote, it's a free upgrade.
I promise you won't be disappointed if you go down this route, also make sure you grab the set that includes the updated remote. If not it won't really matter as you can control the MINIX with your iPad or Android tablet using any number of the free XBMC apps. I actually prefer using a Logitech keyboard made for Smart TVs, it has an illuminated keyboard and trackpad making activities such as surfing a real pleasure. You can also control the MINIX using an Xbox controller,...
 Good question, first, I'm addicted to tech and gadgets, so I will always make time. I also read a lot, I mean alot, I have probably subscribed toI'm making up for lost time, I was in the hospital for almost a year fighting breast cancer as you know and I actually should be dead, I am still no where near out of the wood but I’m a fighter. So I am spending as much time as possible with my family, friends, tech and music interests and driving my little speedster....
I don't ignore people for standing there ground or having an alternative opinion,  I'm just arguing my point as we all do here.  I just think people here took this guys review to serious, mostly because he had something negative to say about an Apple product.  People, like your self have already made a conscious decision to like or dislike the new Macbook and there is very little that anyone could do or say to change your mind,  so why all the hostility towards a person...
 No,  you skipped over the fact that I'm getting one myself.  There was no need to go off the way you did,  If you don't like what reviewers are saying than just don't read the reviews.  I also see value in the Macbook,  it's more because of it's looks than it's over all functionality but I still see the value none the less. I was just defending the reviewer,  everyone has their needs and it's unfair too osterize someone for theirs.  I can almost guarantee though that...
 I personally would add something like the Minix X8-H to your media hub to compliment your Apple TV if your frustrated. Not only is the remote fantastic with a built in keyboard on the rear, it handles pretty much every streaming service and media types available, including HBO Go,  4K video, the ability to install apps, including games, web browsers and of course the best app for media consumption there is, Kodi (XBMC). I dont get US channels here but with Kodi I am able...
Okay, than please show me a review that doesn't have a problem with the lack of ports.Here is a short list from Google, in order, when you search for the phrase, "new Macbook review".Almost all of them really liked the styling, says its the future of computing but were ultimately frustrated by the lack of ports. In fact I seriously couldn't find a review that didn't mention the lack of ports as a good thing. However there are many sites and reviews out there so Im sure...
I actually don't know anything about Widi as I use Miracast, which has the exact same performance as Airplay and is found in many devises negating the need for an Apple TV or third party dongle. I only mentioned WiDi because it's built into a lot of TVs. My point was I wish Apple would just support technology that has been adopted by the main stream. Yes I use a PC but also a Sun Sparc workstation, SGI Tezro, MacPro, MacBook, etc. so what's your point. I'm a computer...
Works for me, still needs built in Miracast or WiDi though, Airplay is fine for audio but I still can't find a TV or monitor that has it built in. All of my TV's though have Miracast and work fantastically, I did find a small dongle called the EZcast that has Airplay and can be used to display both the iPad and Macbook but it's performance is no where near that of a device that has built in Miracast or WiDi and it's still a third party device.
There is plenty of room.