or Connect

Posts by Relic

I have a lot of respect for others, I have no doubt this info would be interesting but it was the way you posted you request that got me. It sounded more like a demand than a request, a simple please would have gone a long way or simply requesting for someone to point you in the right direction. All of this info is obtainable with a little research,, did you even try to find it yourself, how about starting the list yourself, this is what I found so far, can someone help me...
 The Shield is a really nice tablet, probably the best Android tablet on the market next to the Nexus 9 but I won't know the latter until I actually get mine. I ordered the Nexus 9 literally minutes after the order page went live so I'm hoping I will be one of the firsts to receive mine. I just got my iPad Air 2 today but in all honestly I'm looking forward to the Nexus 9 more. Again I have to say this or you weirdos will jump all over me, not comparing the Nexus 9 to the...
My iPad Air finally arrived today. I like the looks but not much has changed from the previous one, sure it's a little thinner and lighter but nothing really stands out. I had already upgraded my older iPad to iOS 8.1 so their wasn't really anything of interest to test their. It's faster on paper but again my previous one was fast as well, never ran into a situation where I felt I needed more power but that has a lot to do with only being able to run one app at a time. The...
There are other decent image editors that will more than fit your needs. I like to see iPad apps only, there is a lot more display to fill, even if the iPhone 6 Plus has a 5.5" with a resolution of 1080P, the iPad is still much bigger.
www.stopjerkingitusingyourmothersrgoodhousekeepingmagazineandgofindthisinfoforyourself.com
There was some issues with the first Surface but now with the Surface 2 and Nokia 2520 the experience is honestly identical to that of an x86 machine. In fact ironically enough I find Office to be faster on my Nokia 2520 than my Surface 3, though that might be my imagination, they defiantly start up exactly at the same time. Microsoft has recently said that they aren't going to cancel RT and are working on a new Surface 3 RT, who know's though until it's on the shelves. 
 Oh then you should defiantly think about grabbing a Nokia 2520, their only 300 bucks, though the keyboard is another 120 or so and worth every penny. I really think you'll like it, look I don't post these things because I think people will hate them. I use all kinds of tech and for every tablet I post, I didn't tell you about the 5 others I went through to find that perfect one. With RT, I shortly owned the original Surface and a Asus VivoTab RT, they were both okay but...
 It's called Windows 8 RT and it has had an ARM version of Office since the very beginning of it's release, including Outlook. Except for a few x86 only Visual Basic classes, it's identical in every way to the x86 version. In fact Office for ARM comes pre-installed on the Surface, Surface 2 and Nokia 2520 which I have. It's actually a pretty nice setup, the Nokia 2520, especially when it's paired with the Nokia powered keyboard case, the tablet get's 12 hours on it's own,...
Damn hippies, get a job, funny, you know I also play the violin and piano, though their both wired to be recorded. Tech makes me happy, besides, women multitask better than men, it's only natural that we would also transfer that ability to the way we use computers. Doc, you must also think that not being able to run whatever app you want in the background is just a tad bit, I don't know, old/restrictive/low tech, kind of a pre-OSX way of thinking where we were once able to...
 Nice speaker, I have been looking at the new Bowers & Wilkins T7 myself, though I already have a few bluetooth speakers so I will probably hold off but it's still a very tempting setup none the less.