or Connect

Posts by Relic

That's what I'm fearing.
It is, but I honestly don't trust these companies individually, when their in a pack it's even more scary.
Not really so much here in Europe, there still aren't many phones that uses Apple's Sim card, except for well Apple and BlackBerry and mobile providers charge extra for the smaller sim, who knows why. I actually never understood the Apple sim, it didn't really improve anything and it's not much smaller than the micro sim. I would have liked to seen Nokias design put into play as it included not only extra storage space, 32gb, 64gb but also included smart card technology...
I'm going to wait to hold judgment, as long as I can switch providers without a fuss I'll be fine, the second that manufactures stop selling unlocked version though, I'm out
Fare enough, I just posted my reply to counter act this ridiculous notion that the S6 is some kind of failure. Even if Samsung doesn't sell the amount they were hoping, it has still done better than the previous models.Your cherry picking your benchmarks, of course a dual GPU 295x2, see that x2, means dual GPU, is faster the Titan X a single GPU card. If you look at the single core 290 benchmarks you can see that it is no match for the Titan. Personally I would buy the new...
Thank you so much, we bought my son a Oculus Rift for his birthday which I now use for moving watching when he's at school. Sometimes I'll sneak in a game of Team Fortress or Half Life 2, extremely entertaining but I can only play for about 30 minutes before I start getting a little nauseated. There is a fantastic program for watching movies called Cinema VR Experience. Now the movies themselves aren't VR but the app puts you into a movie theater environment with the...
Hey it's free doughnuts, who doesn't like free goodies. Just please dial down the rhetoric, this is a tech forum not a Republican recruiting site. Also how can you hate something that you've never used for any decent amount of time. I'm not saying you actually have to buy an Android phone but actually try using one, a decent one as well. Personally I'm extremely happy with my Passport and can't imagine using anything else but that doesn't mean I hate Android or iOS. Every...
Facebook doesn't sell your info, their really isn't any reason to do so, people freely share their info anyway. A simple script could parse thousands of users Facebook pages in a manner of minutes and get every detail about an individual for free.
Siri can't control the inner workings of other apps, personally I think every Web site and appp should have some sort of voice services, AppleInsider for instance, just say, "reply to the lastest post from revenant" and than you'll be able to just talk instead of type. Now I can do voice dictation easily enough on my BlackBerry Passport by just clicking on the little microphone icon but it's the commands that I'm interested in. "Find every post in the last week from...
You are one of the most hateful people of things you don't use I've ever come across. I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that you not only have a FaceBook account but you use it on an Android phone, oh and you beat up blind people, sorry, blind immigrant people. I'm sure your a native American, thus having every right to say these horrible things. Look at the murder statistics for your country, 84% of whites murdered are killed by other whites. You just believe any and all crap...