or Connect

Posts by Relic

It's about movies, in which I have at least a couple of terabytes. Going from a 1TB account, which I have already for my Google Drive and OneDrive accounts, to a 2TB or more starts to become a lot more than I'm willing to pay for, regardless of my financial status. Google Photos is basically Google Drive anyway, which believe it or not is an excellent service, especially video streaming as you can do so using a local player like VLC or their web interface. So far I have...
Well, It still has one, so all of that was moot.
Google might have canceled some of their services in the past but they've never deleted any of my data, I still have every picture that I've stored on Picasso. So as long as it's free I'm definitely going to take advantage of Google Photos. What a lot of you have missed is that you can upload movies, I'm in the process of moving over 300 films from my Google Drive to Google Photos. I don't know about iOS as I haven't tried it yet but with the Android client you can stream...
That might be true for those who only need 20GB or less but I have 1TB with Google Drive and OneDrive and am more than happy to pay for their service, also the two cloud services together is less than a single TB from Apple. iCloud is still too expensive, even after their price adjustment, Apple doesn't need to make it a free service but they defiantly need to cut the price in half. Even DropBox, which is considered one of the more expensive services around is 80 dollars...
Actually Apple's entire cloud storage is quite expensive when compared to the others. I pay less for 1TB from Google Drive and 1TB from Microsofts OneDrive, 2TB in total than what Apple charges for 1TB. That's two separate services, combined, costs less than Apple. Apples iCloud is also the slowest of the three, by a very large margin, now this has a lot to do with the location of Googles and Microsofts servers related to my position but it's a little disconcerting when...
That wasn't the question, it was should other watch manufacturers be sued as well, which is no, what your saying is maybe the car manufacturers should be sued instead for having a clock. I don't know what is considered to be distracting in a car but I do feel the polic personin this story was just hunting for ways to fill a personal quota for the day. Maybe it's like the Girls Scouts selling cookies to finance their yearly jamboree or a Scouts Masters cocain habit, the...
That doesn't make sense as they just tell time and for that all cars have clocks in them so there is no need to look at your watch.
Cool, I never used a Sony PS3 but that's pretty neat. I wasn't trying to say the Passport was first or anything, people here are to hung up on that. No, I was simply saying that I'm using this kind of technology now and love it.
That was just the first iteration of the keyboards ability's, the newest update introduced a bunch of new features like being able to zoom in and out of picture or a website and has greatly improved the cursor movemenmt when editing a documemt, since it's just software the possibilities are endless. The hardware part was done right the first time, touch enabled which means you no longer have to use the touchscreen to select things or move the cursor around, fantastic....
So basically it's the keyboard from the Blackberry Passport, cool, I'm in. https://youtu.be/Iasa3wNVsu0