or Connect

Posts by Relic

It's a stand alone product, though it's running a iteration of Windows 10 you won't need another computer with Windows.
Yes I have the normal one, or the none mini model. Novation makes some great products. I actually would recommend getting the Novation LaunchKey Mini first. Than add a Launchpad Mini when you've mastered the pads on the LaunchKey Mini, you will always want a keyboard first. The LaunchKey gives you this plus pads to program.http://global.novationmusic.com/keys/launchkey-mini
Why would you replace your perfectly working Sonos setup for something from Apple, especially when it's made from Beats, In my opinion their products are highly over rated and very pricey for what your getting. We also use Sonos, we have their theater setup in our bedroom, comes with a SoundBar, Sub and two Play:1's for the rear channels. It's sounds incredible, I couldn't imagine Beats creating a better system. Is it just because Apple's name is behind the product, if so,...
Well yes but OS's and the apps that ran on them have also changed a whole lot. I mean Photoshop 4 on my SGI machine took up less room than an Angry Birds install. iOS takes up more than 50% of available RAM before even starting an app, with only 1GB of RAM, running 2 apps at once, side by side will definitely be a fairly substantial drain on resources, yes, I'm sure it could run it but but how well. 2GB should have really been standard two years ago and I don't care how...
Surface Pro sales in Q4 2014 made around 400 million dollars in revenue, by Q2 2015 it was over a billion dollars. Yes it's still a long shot from what Apple is doing but it is also a far cry from failing. Regardless of your feelings about the Surface line, it's a fairly successful product and will continue to grow in market share. Microsoft will no doubt start actually making money on them very soon, not yet, but they are definitely heading in the right direction....
I don't get it, if these people don't like being searched than why do they work there. I personally wouldn't work for a retail store that didn't trust me and it's more than apparent that these people share my opinions, so why are they still their? Apple isn't going to change their policies so the only my people who will win will be the lawyer's
Or visas versa, what does Apples streaming offer that will make me switch. I don't like iTunes and Apple only streams it's music at 245kbps vs. 320kbps with Spotify. 64kbps isn't much I know, but I've already created my PlayLists, pay the same amount and I know the interface front and back, plus I enjoy creating mixes for people and have a fairly decent following. I'm sure Apples streaming service will be fine for people new to such services but I don't see many people...
Just use their web app, it's actually better than the stand alone. The Spotify app is just HTML5 anyway so your basically running a web app wrapped like desktop application. My Spotify app never uses more than 8% of available memory so there might be an underlying issue. Try deleting the app and re-installing it, make sure your using the latest.
The same thing here in Switzerland, Spotify is part of my contract. Actually that's how I was first introduced to it, when I got a new contract the guy told me it included Spotify. I really didn't pay much attention to it until I tried it, have been using it for almost 2 years now, great service. I can't imagine Beats or Apples streaming service offering anything more than what I'm already getting with Spotify. Their web interface is also really good, in fact I use it more...
Eureka, I gotUsing a custom ROM CyanogenMod with root enabled makes it is easy to just copy over Open GL 4.5 to the Nexus 9. XDA users have even posted the OpenGL directory from their Nvidia Shields so that Nexus 9 owners can use them. The beauty is you don't even have to remove or alter the currently instslled OpenGL ES in any way, as a game like Trine 2 just searches for and than uses the desktop version of Open GL when detected, bypassing OpenGL ES altogether. The...