or Connect

Posts by Relic

How do you figure, Office for education is only 80 bucks 4GB is plenty, what exactly do you want to run?
 Have you seen one of these for the iPad, cool huh?  Oh and the Surface 3 starts at 740.00, just FYI. But for a college student I think Nokia 2520 would be a better fit, comes with Office Pro as well. 
Backpedal, what are you talking about, I was replying to SpamSandwich who was suggesting that I watch my back for having movies in my Google Drive. I posted a link to a government study that shows that they don't go after people for such things. I wasn't back pedaling anything. I teasingly said my family is a bunch of pirates, but it isn't pirating when you own the media that your ripping is it.  Again your jumping to conclusions, the reasons why others didn't scold me is...
 It's actually not Tallest, first even if my government allowed foreign governing bodies to sue our citizens It wouldn't be worth their time or money to do as they would only be able to get the amount they would have lost in sales, that's it, no emotional damages nonsense, no penalties, so if say 20 movies were found on someones hard drive, the most they would get is around 400 bucks and they would still have to pay for their own legal fees as we don't make the loosing...
I'm not or have ever been a thief, if you read my post I clearly stated that all of our movies are ripped from DVD's and BlueRay's. I simply moved the media that I paid for from one medium to another. So next time you decide to go after someone with this holier than thou attitude it might be a good idea too actually read and comprehended what the person wrote. Do you really think I would be so glib about pirating movies. I've discussed this before in greater detail how I...
I hope not as I really like the platform. It's a real phone OS, so many platforms try to be both a phone and a tablet that you get kind of overwhelmed. I'm just so much faster with my Nokia 1020 then with say my Nexus 5 and now that the new 8.1 has finally added those missing features that made the platform kind of week like; notifications, quick setting tongles and even Cortana (Siri Clone) it's even better. Even the apps have caught up somewhat, there is no longer any...
Windows Phones are defiantly more popular in Europe. There isn't an single mobile provider here in Switzerland who doesnt't carry them, even the Nokia Lumia 2520 tablet is highly popular. Orange for instance has a Nokia 930 and 2520 combo deal that is constantly sold out. I had to wait almost a month for mine, the reason why I didn't simply buy one from a local dealer was the keyboard, Orange bundled it with the package at no additional cost, a 180CHF savings. I gave the...
Switzerland doesn't recognize such lawsuits against their citizens, the DMCA tried a few times but every single time the case was thrown out of the courts. We don't play their silly games here. Besides it's 100% legal in Switzerland to do so. Here's a study we did on the subjecthttp://www.ejpd.admin.ch/content/ejpd/de/home/dokumentation/mi/2011/2011-11-30.html This is basically what our courts said;One in three people in Switzerland download unauthorized music, movies and...
Oh, I think you misunderstand me, I don't use the Nexus 10 for music production, that job defiantly goes to my iPad and Surface 3, no I use the Nexus 10 to listen too music and watch movies as it has a 16:9 aspect ratio and built in HDMI, I hate black lines.
Neato, did the MS Dev site give any word on when this hyperthingie will be released, seems like the perfect addition to my Nokia 1020. Yes I've tried many music apps on my iPad as I use it predominately for musis creation. I try to keep it as clutter free as possible, only have the apps that I need, I'm constantly running out of space as I have way to many sound packs for the various midi apps installed. Even though I have a wireless SSD drive from Seagate for extra data...