or Connect

Posts by Relic

I just install Bkitz Tanks to see what all the fuss was about, I tried it a while back but never really got into it. I no longer have a current Android device to test it on but I still have an older Nexus 5 that I let someone use and just got it back yesterday, so I reinstalled Android 5 and than Blitz Tanks, it played it flawlessly with an average framerate of 45 FPS. The real treat was when I installed it on my Nvidia Shield TV, the game never dipped below 60FPS and even...
It's not really about disliking the results as so much as it really doesn't matter anymore. Mobile chips are so fast nowadays that even a low spec'd phone like the Motorola G, which has a Qualcomm 400 and is one of the cheapest smartphones available from both AT&T and Verizon, can easily handle the most demanding games available in the Google Play Store. Here is a video showing the game play of Modern Combat 5 https://youtu.be/0yQYLBZ4lyk on the Motorola G. The people...
I'm still in and out of the hospital so having a large collection of films with me is important to passing the time, though I also have about 200 ebooks as well, I mean why not, it's 200GB. The advantages of my Passport definitely out way the disadvantages 10 to 1, I'm extremely happy with this phone which is all that's important, as I'm sure you are with yours.Edit: I forgot to mention that I always pack with me a small projector and Bluetooth speaker during my stays, a...
It honestly doesn't matter if your having fun playing the game and the game is playable. The S6 is more than capable of delivering a satisfactory experience, these benchmarks are in deed meaningless.
I completely agree, I have just one game on my phone, bowling. Even that one I use very rarely.
Actually, Samsung is pretty good about releasing their phones after an announcement. That's about it though, the fact that Samsung has turned their head on their core customers by not including a removable battery or SD card will have devastating results on their sales. Especially when other manufactures are making better handsets for less. Anyone who chooses the new Note over say the new OnePlus Two aren't very versed in what's available. I hope Samsung gets a rude...
Not having a removable battery I could live with as my phone gets two days easily without a charge but not having an SD Card, no way. I absolutely love having a 200 GB SanDisk card in my BlackBerry Passport. It's kind of nice having 150 movies at my disposal as well as my entire user directory.
Sorry but that is way to sensitive for my taste, if I cant use a damp cloth to clean my machines with, well, their useless to me. That being said, I have never had a problem in the the last 25 years using this method to clean my Powerbooks or MacBook. Fiber cloth, yea okay, like that is ever going to happen.
Really, that is why you have such an expensive phone, you could do those things with a much cheaper device, like an iPod, Cowon or iRiver device.
Don't be silly, why, because I didn't join the lynch mob against Android I must automatically be an Apple hater. Your smarter than that and you have to know by now that I find value in every platform that I use.They all have their uses. I don't use an iPhone because I can't choose my own default apps, run apps in the background (I need this as I use a terminal app to login into my servers, so when I start a compile job, the last thing I want to do is stare at the screen...