or Connect

Posts by Relic

No problemo, just pulling your chain. I'm really enjoying my Nexus 9, it's a developers wet dream. I got Linaro booting up in CLI, Linaro is an open source project aimed at creating tools, Linux Kernels and GCC binaries that are designed specifically for ARMv8. I'm compiling everything from scratch to maximize performance and compatibility, there won't be a single library that isn't being utilized, the same with any applications I install, including CLI tools. This is all...
It's better for you, after using a 1:1 aspect ratio on my BlackBerry Passport I love it, websites, e-books, Docs, etc. look amazing. I also really enjoy the 4:3 on my iPad for the same reason. Then their is my Nokia 2520, a Windows RT tablet with a 16:9 aspect ratio that works great with MS Office and surfing in landscape, also watching movies is a real joy, in fact it's my main portable Kino because of the 16:9 aspect ratio, that and it has a HDMI out so I can connect my...
 I couldn't imagine having a different aspect ratio other than the 15:10 (3840 x 2560) on my Panasonic 20" ToughPad, the 3:2 (2160 x 1440) that my Surface Pro 3 has, the 4:3 that both my iPad Air 2 and Nexux 9 (2048 x 1536) rocks or last but not least the 16:9 (1920 x 1080) that my Nokia 2520 utilizes, as there is no such thing as the perfect aspect ration, it all comes down to what your going to be using the device for more and than compromise on the rest. For example,...
I'm a dudette, not a dude, your welcome and it's fun to do.
 It just takes a little research and knowing the right websites. When it comes to Android phones there is a no better place than XDA. Android phones are notorious for having short lives when it comes to updates, XDA provides an outlet where you could keep pretty much every phone on the market updated to the newest and greatest versions for at least 5 years. If you go here, you will see a list of available ROMS and tools to help flash the HTC that I mentioned earlier. A big...
 Most of our beaches are topless and we have quite a few that are clothing optional. My mother was the real nudist in the family, hippy upbringing, she used to take my sister and I and than my kids to the beach pretty much everyday during the summer, which means my kids grew up as nudists as well. They even met most of their friends their as well, you would be surprised as to how many families do this. So it was nice to know where my kids were during the summer. I haven't...
No, but you would think that though, they just need people who don't mind answering questions, especially in English. I would be in there anyway, deal or no deal so both members in this agreement benefit. I don't talk much about phones, most of the questions pertain to, how do I do a certain tasks within the OS, which I like doing. They wouldn't back out of the agreement if I decided to stop posting, it was more like a friendly request. I've gotten a lot of freebies in the...
Up until recently I had always bought my phones outright, never on contract but Orange, one of my mobile providers, introduced a new service in which you can exchange your phone up to 3 times a year for a new model, however since I've been a good customer for 15 years and the phones that I have used for exchange have always been in perfect condition, they bumped that number from 3 to 4 phones a year. On a condition that I continue posting in their forums. So I now get to...
It is defiantly a little strange, especially when my Nexus 5 has been rocking the "L" Preview since June. I know most of you dislike Android but this version is defiantly good, the new look, speed, battery improvements, low memory footprint, which is actually very low when compared to say a phone with TouchWiz, heck even iOS. My Nexus 9 only shows 340mb being used by the system upon a fresh reboot, that's pretty fantastic if you ask me, a phone with only 512mb could easily...
 To bad this is your first post, they almost believed you.