or Connect

Posts by Relic

I would like to say that our children are a lot more responsible than other children of the world but sadly kids will be kids. That's why these passage-ways are equipped with alarms, heat sensors and in some cities infrared cameras. You are also responsible for keeping your trap door locked as keeping it open it's pretty much like a having your front door unlocked. It still happens though every once a while, there was a story in one of the newspapers we have here called 20...
 I've seen lot's of iMacs in office buildings, no Mac Minis or Mac Pro's as of yet but defiantly the iMac. All the doctors here in the hospital I'm AT have iPads, they use a really neat patient care system but they all agree that not having access to a file-manager sucks. I showed my doctor how to use Dropbox for his loose files as he called them. The doctors are currently using email to store their files in, they assign a patient number to the email so they can search and...
That Sun server is still used by many companies, it's also very powerful but yeah I'm a collector of old tech. Not sure what my husband is going to do with it all when I'm gone. I have had interest in my Nokia collection with display by Nokia themselves, so that will probably go back to them. The computers will most likely just be put up on auction. 
I like the Surface Pro, I currently have a Thinkpad Tablet 2 and I adore it, I also really enjoy Windows 8 as a tablet OS, just me though. I like to run Photoshop on tablet and other desktop apps but I'm really into making music and I would love to use Abelton Live on the Surface Pro, with 8GB, i5 it's certaintly powerful enough to run it. It's a Swiss law that every building must have a bomb shelter, it has been this way since Word War II, they are outfitted with air...
I used to use nothing but Firefox, the last few versions though have been nothing short of garbage. I have never seen a browser freeze so often, even with just 5 tabs opened. I know the hatred for Google is strong here but Chrome is really the best browser, even on my iPad I prefer it. I use Opera on Windows 8 tablet, they have a beta version for Metro that's pretty great.
 I almost spat out my apple juice when I saw that kid eat a bannana, you know that poor thing was molested, he apparently stumbled upon his powers when his captors were forcing him to practice fellatio on a banana. Captain Cream's dark silhouette in the truck looked awfully close to a condom, did you see that reporter get goooed on, this was a children's cartoon? The damn thing was only 5:16 long and it was so jammed packed full of innuendo's that my head was spinning....
Thank you for your kind words, I have already gone threw this before and even enjoyed a short period of remission. I have had both my breasts removed and part of my lung removed. I have another major surgery to look forward too this Friday and more Chemo if I survive that. I'm am so tired, tired of fighting whatever that means, tired of medication, especially this one called Fetynal which I have a button for in case I'm in pain which is always but every time I push this...
I wish my last name was Boogie, just so I could here my name being called out at a restraunt, "Boogie a party of 4", "Boogie a party of 4", then of course I would push play on my Casio CK-200 single cassette BoomBox with the built in keyboard on top in case I need to go into a solo from the bridge section of Harold Faltermeyer's Axel F,  that I aquired after a heated bidding war on eBay with the user wheresthebeef84 who coincidently was the jerk who outbid me days early...
That makes sense, I liked it though, maybe I can convince Apple to give me the source code so I can start a sourceforge project. OpenSafari, available on all platforms including BeOS, SkyOS, Amiga, etc. why (just because I happen to run them in a virtual machine), she'll go every which way, sluttiest browser ever, with Siri like voice commands, dominatrix personality module is a separate download. I use Opera and Chrome now, mostly Chrome because it's available on every...
 IE sucks prove me wrong, hehehehe. Luv yea! Why did Apple stop producing Safari for Windows?