or Connect

Posts by Relic

I wouldn't buy the SE846's if your goal was to use them with a mobile music device, in fact they honestly don't sound any better then say a 300 dollar pair of Shures that were designed for that purpose, their meant to be used on stage, studio and require an amp behind them.
It's pretty neat playing games with an Xbox 360 controller, plus with additional bonus of having a built in HDMI and wirless Miracast support, playing on a TV is a real pleasure. I like the emulators, I really enjoy the N64, Genisis and Commodore.
I also have the last version of the Porsche, the P'9881. It was an anniversary gift to replace my Vertu Constellation, my husband's firm gave one to each of it's executives and he managed to grab one for me as well, it wasn't so much for the phone but the concierge service that was attached to it. Anyway, when they canceled the service my husband felt guilty as I used it religiously, it's fantastic.
I completely agree with the assessment of this article. It's time for tablets to become more then what they currently are. I know the Surface isn't the most ideal platform for a lot of you but it's the closest device that I've used so far to what I ultimately want. First and foremost I no longer want to use a mobile browser, in fact outside of a phone I don't ever want to use one, their fine for light surfing but as I am now using more and more web apps instead of their...
 Tablets;Nexus 10, Kindle HDX, iPad Air, Nokia 2520, Surface 3 Pro Phones;Nokia 1020, Nexus 5 and a new Porsche-Design P'9882
 4 hours, wow that suck. Thank goodness I don't have a similar experience with my phone. Unfortunately I don't have an iPhone to compare with as my daughter or husband won't let me touch theirs. Anyway I have a Nokia 1020, Nexus 5 and a newly acquired Porsche Design P'9982 that I bought for my husband but he in turn gave it to me as he new that I would appreciate it more then he would, you know this whole dying thing has it's advantages sometimes, your sick Relic, what the...
I want which ever old fart who purposed that legislation to be locked into a room for at least 3 days and forced to listen too, It's a Small World on a loop with the volume turned up so high it causes his ears to bleed. These assholes need to stay out of my business, thankfully it's just a dialog box that states turning the volume up may result in hearing lost but it only takes one idiot to ruin it for the rest of us, to add insult to injury the little f@#$%r probably...
LastlyOh gosh your right, still doesn't stop the kids from doing it though. My kids favorite place to go too eat is this place called Podium in Zug, it's a favorite amongst the pot smokers and social outcasts in general because of the tolerant atmosphere. Every time we've gone, there has been at least three people pumping out their favorite jams via a Bluetooth box. Problem is, not everyone enjoys the same music, so you have techno on one end, rock in the middle and some...
Right, it's all GE and Philips stuff, wait the portable ultrasound machine was Samsung but that was it. I've started to use HealthKit, as you can imagine a cancer patient has tons of info that she, being me, can't remember and it's actually a nice system to dictate all of this info into. What's cool about it is you can export the data to almost every EMS system in use today. I think Microsoft understands that you can't be an island in this game and they need to support as...
I was born in Luzern but my parents are from Disentis so is 3/4 of my family, which is the Rätoromanisch part of Switzerland and I also have a winter home their, because it's the best skiing in the world and my mom cooks. So yes in a way I am, but my Rätoromanisch isn't the best, I can read and write it pretty good, I speak German, Italian, French and English a lot more proficiently, well duh German, but you get the point. Edit: Oh my gosh I just noticed the sentence after...