or Connect

Posts by Relic

Really, that is why you have such an expensive phone, you could do those things with a much cheaper device, like an iPod, Cowon or iRiver device.
Don't be silly, why, because I didn't join the lynch mob against Android I must automatically be an Apple hater. Your smarter than that and you have to know by now that I find value in every platform that I use.They all have their uses. I don't use an iPhone because I can't choose my own default apps, run apps in the background (I need this as I use a terminal app to login into my servers, so when I start a compile job, the last thing I want to do is stare at the screen...
I never claimed the Nvidia was nothing but a niche market, however they do keep releasing products and extremely decent ones at that. So until the day I can no longer buy a device with their chips I'll keep buying them. I don't judge a platform on the number of sales they have, if I did I would have never bought my BlackBerry Passport, which has to be one of my favorite phones I have ever owned. I keep hearing how dead they are but I keep buying phones from them year out...
No, I just find it silly to call foul on something that has little to do with hardware. I mean if I can play Modern Combat 5 on a Samsung S2 online with out it lagging than the S6 definitely won't have any issues either. I no longer use a Android phone but I still do have a Nexus 9, a Nvidia Shield Tablet and the new Nvidia Shield TV, I'm playing games like Doom 3, Half Life 2, Portal and soon even Crysis 3 without a single issue or frame drop. Granted these aren't console...
It has very little to do with the hardware as most Android phones today are more than powerful enough to play most games, it's the the connection at which they connect with that is the problem. You forget that a lot of these people connect to these games via their 4G wireless. You would be surprised to find out that a lot of those slow players your talking about are using iPhone's with just a slow connections. I guess it's fun to point fingers at Android though.I've played...
I have no love for Samsung or their phones but these benchmarks are absolutely meaningless. There isn't a game that's currently in the Google PlayStore that the Samsung couldn't run and run extremely well. Heck, the same thing could be said about the Nexus 5. Also if you look at the 1080p numbers there higher than the iPhone 6, so the only reason why the S6 is slower is because of it's higher resolution, if the S6 had the same resolution as the iPhone 6 is would be...
Why, 60 dollars a year for unlimited data, your able to stream your own uploaded films directly without having to download, faster download and upload speeds than iCloud, has a lot more share to functionality than iCloud, what is their not to like?
This is definitely the schools fault, Google even instructs the schools not to use the personal emails of their students but to set it up the way you described. When my daughter's school switched to ChromeBook's we were invited to a assembly in which such things were discussed in detail. Though they don't use the teachers actual name but an ID number like this, .@gmail.ch. The student number isn't linked to anyone student permanently, if there are 300 children at the...
2GB of RAM, only took 8 years. Hopefully now Safari won't refresh when the app is minimized.
I have never gotten decent download or upload rates with iCloud in Switzerland. It's even more insulting that I can have 1TB of storage space from both OneDrive and Google Drive for the same price for a single TB from iCloud. Not only that but I can upload to OneDrive at over 10mbps, iCloud, less than 1mbps, actually it's about 256kbs almost 50 percent of the time. Until such time that Apple fixes their bandwidth problem here I only use iCloud to backup my iPad, which I...