or Connect

Posts by Relic

NERD!
Well none that is currently on the market but it is silly to think that they're not gearing up to produce them by the end of this year, early next year, which means they currently do have one as it takes a while to design a chip, took Nvidia 5 years to make their Denver. I think it will defianlty be this year as Nvidia will release theirs next month and Qualcomm just recently released one.
I think the individual worker who will loose their job would care less about some company.
There's is no use complaining though, their not my favorites either I just posted the ones that haven't been already, however, that's pretty much it in terms of new cases for the iPhone 6 right now. The rest are pretty much just plain old plastic ones with graphics. Can I see that case that you have currently.
 The Samsung Note, Note 2, Note 3 and now Note 4 are nothing more then cheap looking, overpriced plastic phones, with the added insult that is TouchWiz. The iPhone not only looks and runs better, you don't get that, I was just ripped off feeling after you purchase one the way you do with a Samsung phone. TouchWiz is so laggy that even with a fast CPU and lots of memory, it feels like you're using a 2 year old phone. Apple was the first to use a 64bit ARM CPU in a phone and...
Nah, I don't care, I just thought it was weird of you to ask. I'm using pirated software, who knows what it's going to do. so it's just safer to create a complete carbon copy ROM then to just backup my data, there is no data to backup anyway, all of it is in the cloud. Upon bootup I mount all my cloud storage as local directories, actually my entire home directory, apps don't know the difference and I don't have to use a bunch of silly clients. If for any reason my tablet...
 I wanted the entire system in case I got a malware or virus, it's just easier to wipe everything and flash the entire system back to it's original state when I'm done goofing around, who want's to dick around with reinstalling an entire OS, apps and then restoring data. my way takes like 7 minutes.
I just attempted to pirate two apps, wasn't very successful however, even gave it the ole college try. Let me first iterate that I own the two apps I tried to pirate. I wanted to see how easy it was, so far, not very, depending on the software, i.e. the ones worth pirating. I chose FL Studio Mobile and the new Modern Combat 5. I first tried torrents, found the apps easy enough, downloaded and installed both without any apparent issues, start. FL gave no error but crashed...
Which iPhone case do you currently use, it must be hand stitched leather from monks in some forbidden city where only one case is finished per month. You didn't have to make a snide comment about the kind of cases I posted, I was just showing you what's out there and wasn't advocating any particular model. I also spent time collecting those pictures and posting, so you could have showed a little appreciation, instead of going off on how ugly everything was. There is also...
Then why are you posting in a thread about iPhone cases, I never understood why people go out of their way to tell everyone they don't use something and then put those down who do use the item in question. The iPhone is really nice but it's not a rare and unique phone like say a Porsche Design or Vertu mobile, everyone and their mother has an iPhone. Putting a premium case on it not only protects it for future resale but helps distinguish your phone from the millions of...