or Connect

Posts by Relic

I have one, the ThinkPad 8. Though I like it a lot I will probably sell it now since I have a Surface Pro 3, there is no need for two Windows 8 tablets. Lenovo is a really popular brand here in Switzerland, the ThinkPad 8 is even sold at our Post office, that's where I bought mine, went to ship a care package to my daughter when she was studying English in England for a month, came out with a new toy. So I think the availability, pretty much every computer store small or...
 Yes it does, that would be just silly if it didn't. It also supports AOL, Yahoo, Gmail, Exchange Server and custom IMAP settings, so pretty much every service there is can be utilized in the Windows 8 Email client, RTFM. I'm personally running 6 accounts, two of which are Gmail.
 Okay so your upset that one program that is important to you isn't as good as the Windows version but whatever the reason for Quicken not being properly developed for OSX, there are still ways to run the Windows version on a Mac as stated by a few people already. It's silly to get so upset over such a trivial problem when there are so many suitable solutions available to you. There are many programs that currently only run on Window's that I would like to see for OSX but...
 The Surface Pro 3 is a really good gadget for those wanting a touch panel in a full spec'd machine. My specific needs was a touch tablet that could handle Abelton Live, my workflow has greatly improved because of it. Since I'm still basically living in my bed, working with a touch system has been almost a God send and I can't believe I waited this long. The iPad is a great music creation system but it's apps are still no where near as in depth or as powerful as Logic or...
 Samsung has actually been dabbling in home automation for quite a while now, the refrigerator we have in our winter house in Disentis is a Samsung Smart home appliance, we bought it 2 years ago. They also sell smart washer and dryers, those silly robot vacuum cleaners, air-conditioning units, etc. All controlled by a phone or tablet, this move by Samsung might seem like just another attempt at copying but for an electronic manufacture that also makes home utilities it's a...
I came across this article on one of my favorite sites, fastcocreate.com. It's actually just an add spot for a ShowTime original series called Masters of Sex, which if you haven't seen it yet I recommend a peek, it's really good. The video is quite innocent and defiantly worth a watch as It's amazing to see body chemistry at work. Anyway I thought you guys might enjoy it as well, have any of you connected with another as quickly as the people in the video?    
 Couldn't decide on a post, so I will let you the audience at home decide.  
 Yea well the word for my boobs is ________. No meeting, it was a joke, you know, AA meeting, the whole drinking thing, I thought simply saying meeting was enough. I don't know my head is all loopy, with jumping circles, why is there a bear in  my bed.
Thank you so much, I hope you get better soon. Drink lot's of whiskey, kills what ails you, like your memories, your hopes and dreams, the once beautiful relationship you had, friendships, or the cat you accidentally threw in the dryer thinking it was scarf, who's name was ironically Fluffy, I need to go to a meeting, excuse me.