or Connect

Posts by Relic

They never mentioned otherwise, it was HTC's design team who came up with it anyway, Nvidia did the internal, except for the display and camera.
Android 5 is fully compatible with 64Bit code, both for ARM and Intel, now if it's any good will be a discussion for another time. I just pre-ordered the Nexus 9, so I'll play with it.
Thank you very much, I've already surpassed my expected expiration date so who knows, I'm defiantly not making any long term plans at this point though. I would like to do a 100+ day world cruise though, first class cabin, new clothes, nice luggage, Leica camera, satellite phone, the whole bit. My family won't be able to join me on the entire trip but we've discussed meeting up in ports. My sister and a friend however have shown interest in joining me, especially if I pay...
They might as well discontinue the Mini at this point. Hey Wizard why do you torture yourself this way, you've been bitching about the Mini for the better part of a year now. Just move on already, it's not even a decent computer anymore, especially when compared to whats out there now. I know I've mentioned the Dell X51 in the past but man is that thing just packed full of goodies, you can now configure it with a Intel i7-4790 chip, which makes it as fast as the Mac Pro...
That is just your opinion and Chrome OS seems to be doing pretty well regardless of it. Not trying to be little miss prissy but I think your being just a tad bit on the hardheaded side. Look, we will see, neither of us can predict the future.
Okay, if you say so, we'll revisit this in 6 years if I'm still alive.
Not exactly Chrome OS but gateways systems to the net, you know what I meant. I'm not suggesting everyone is going to use Chrome OS, Apple will of course have their own system. You know this is what's coming Tallest, even if you don't like it. There will of course still be traditional OS's available like Linux and Unix for servers but Apple will eventually abandon their traditional desktop model too once software developers go completely cloud, it's not only financially...
In 6 years traditional OS's like OSX and Windows will already be in the middle of their decline into obscurity, being replaced with systems similar to Chrome OS. Heck the need for traditional desktop systems is starting to decline now. Every single application developer is working hard on bringing their products to the cloud, just look at Adobe. What Microsoft is doing is not only smart but an absolute must if they want to survive this transition, it has nothing to do with...