or Connect

Posts by Relic

I don't have many 4K movies for my TV nor do I think I will have many more in the near future but I would have liked 4K for the UI. I was looking forward to the new Apple TV but I'm going to skip this iteration for the new Nvidia Shield Set Box, X1 CPU, 4K out, 3GB RAM, awesome port collection, etc. I mean this thing is just incredible, super fast if not the fastest and will be the most feature rich TV gadget on the market, for only 200 it's a must have. Will be a perfect...
I'm not sure why there are so many negative comments about this, running Android apps in Chrome is pretty fantastic. Though I agree it doesn't have much use on a Mac device but for things like a Chromebook or Chromebox it's absolutely invaluable. My ChromeBox connected to the TV is now the absolute perfect media device. Though in Chrome OS Android apps run like stand alone apps, individual icons and everything. I now have things like Spotify, VLC, Zattoo TV (a Swiss TV app...
What would you constitute as being high end, I would think that the S6 Edge or even the Note 4 be considered high end, same price as the iPhone. I mean the next step after that would be a Vertu or Porsche Design phone. Also most of the bloatware in a Samsung phone are their own apps, developed in house, not third party, yes there are some, like Google apps, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc. but they take up less than 10% of the entire installed base.
I still think every user would benefit from full multitasking. Just the other day my daughter showed me a bunch of mixes she did with a DJ app on her iPhone. Pretty cool stuff, I decided to install it on one of my iPads, create a mega mix of my own for when I'm doing housework. The thing is, the app pauses when I move away from it. So I can't say follow a recipe from the Yummy app and listen to my silly mix at once. That sounds like a pretty consumer thing to do. I just...
Each to his own I guess.
Thank you, I've owned it forever. Though it was stored in my fathers garage for the last decade, so it needed a lot of work. This was my first Porsche but I've leased two since. Unfortunatly kids grew up and could no longer fit in the back so I had to move one to a SUV or the modern mom mobile. I was so happy to see my little Targa renewed body and enterior, I mean everything was done, it looks and runs like the day it came out of the showroom floor. I'm going to the...
So your trying to tell me that most people wouldn't have a use for running multiple apps in the background, not just a terminal app either. I just gave an example of one of things I use multitasking for, amongst the other 20. My iPad or should I say iPads as I have to own more than one just so I can run multiple music creation apps at once would be infinite more useful, if not cheaper if it had full multitasking. There is no reason why it shouldn't have it either, there is...
I'm alright, it's still a struggle but I'm in good spirits. I'm driving more now which is something that I truly missed. As a gift for getting out of the hospital, basically surviving my entire family pitched in to get my little 70's Porsche Targa completely restored so I'm having a ball with that. Looks brand new down to the under carriage, everything original except for the stereo unit, which is still a Blaupunkt system but just modern, though I just bought another in...
However I actually find utility and true joy within the Passport. I'm not sure why you think the new crop of Blackberry phones are useless, antiquated, whatever but that's just an opinion. I actually work faster and am more comfortable using say a Passport than an iPhone. Actually I could never use an iPhone until Apple starts offering complete multitasking, a file-manager with cloud storage access, able to select default apps and much, much better inner-app communication...
TheWhy do you consider Blackberry phones amateur?