or Connect

Posts by Relic

There are tons of new cases coming to the market, it won't be hard finding something you like.     
 Good write up and you're right, I responded emotionally which I should never do. I'm just tired of people stating that people who use alternatives to Apple are degenerates. The amount of money I have spent over the years buying apps for all of my platforms is significant. Not once did the notion of cheating people or companies out of a few dollars for their programs come to mind. Apps are cheap, except maybe the music creation ones but I have no problem paying for...
I really like tough cases, especially the OtterBox, I just have one though and it's for my Kindle HDX, I have three cases for my Kindle for some reason, the Otter Box, the manufactures case called the butterfly l and a DoDo. Actually all of my device cases except for my Nokia's are from Dodo, I even had a custom one built for my Surface 3, I also just ordered one from Urban Gear for the Surface as well. My Nokia 1020 and 2520 just have their manufacture cases as the 2520...
That is an absolute ridiculous comment. We get it you dislike Android but there are just as many iOS pirates as there are Android. Not true, well there is no evidence to prove either comment. More and more people are using streaming services now anyway, heck my last music purchase was over 2 years ago. I exclusively use Spotify and NetFlix as there client apps are crossed platform. If I buy music or visual media it will be a CD or BlueRay disc, I then rip it and store the...
 I like the aspect ratio of the iPad, great for reading but I also like the 16:9 on my Nexus 10 for movies. I think right now though my favorite aspect ratio is the old iPhone resolution, 3:2 now used for the Surface 3, perfect for reading and watching movies.
Well it has a Qualcomm 801 Gaturguy, that 's an extremely fast CPU, the A8 beats it in Single-Core but Mulit-Core goes to Qualcomm and Nvidia. The A8 is no slouch though, by any means. Nvidias new 64bit ARM processors though will pretty much wipe the floor with everything out there when it is released in the next two months, I can't wait to get my hands on a development board with one on it. I have one for the 32bit K1, I'm running Ubuntu and Arch on it and it's fast. I...
 Everything except the Nvidia K1, graphics and multi-core benchmarks are faster, single-core the A8 defiantly trumps everything. Only the Manhatten test has faster frame rates at http://gfxbench.com. The A8 might hold the crown for fastest single-core but the new 64bit Nvidia Denver will be the one to beat next year and we will have to see how fast the new Qualcomm 810 is. The iPhone 6 is super fast though, holy moly.
 It has multi-tasking and it's good, it just can't run many apps in the background, which I believe is because of the limited amount of memory. I'm hoping the iPad will eventually change all of this, I would actually pay an additional 300 for 2GB of RAM and be able to run at least 3 of my music creations apps at once.
Thank you so much. It's forums like this that keep my mind from going crazy.
 Ooops, I meant 3:2, check out some of the threads for the iPhone 4, 4s and 5, I spent a day or so going through some of the old stuff and the amount of people who said that not only was 16:9 useless for a phone but also refused to use any phone or tablet with that resolution was pretty pretty staggering. I know you were probably talking about others who buy Android phones but I personally don't have any insecurities with inanimate objects. I've also never had any...