or Connect

Posts by Relic

Google's spending on advertising is on par with Apple and Microsoft. Over 200 million a year
Apple will never be the dominant mobile OS until they start producing phones for under 100 dollars, heck 50 dollars and we all know that will never happen. Microsoft will also never purchase Android and Android isn't going anywhere soon. I'm not sure where you've concocted your ideas from but their either fanboy wishful thinking or just delusional. There are other countries outside of the US and most of them can't afford an Apple product let alone ever seen one, so your...
Don't be sad, I love you.
Because it's fun to talk crap about the other guys. These people here were basically looking for a wow factor from Googles I/O. Myself, who actually uses Google code in my own personal projects was looking for new solutions, new tech to play with and boy did I find a lot. I even found a new interest in a project that was released last year, Project Tango. Google just halved the price for the tablet model making it a lot more sane. A 3D mapping device with open sourced...
I'm not really sure what you guys expected but I'm having a blast with the amount of new code Google has been released over the last few days I even bought a Google Tango tablet because of the amount of new apps and code that's now available for it, well that and they finially split the price in half for the tablet model, so I'm going to have a blast. I took my Nexus 5 out of the display case where I like displaying all of my old tech and installed the Android M preview on...
In the future just don't buy these type of products unless they allow the installation and updating of apps. This would never happen on a device like the MINIX A8-H Plus / Z64, where you can install what you need, waiting for a company to update a integrated application just isn't worth the frustration.
Almost every failed product by Google was either migrated or progressed into other. Nothing is lost at Google, these failed projects as you call them, basically helped pave the wave for the more successful products, building blocks of sorts. They're also free and most of the time stated that they were also in beta. Example, Orkut, the project or code was never just deleted, it later became Google+.I actually have a little insite at Google as I have a few very close friends...
Even if you say is true all I have to do is put it into target mode and just copy over everything. I have yet seen a person with a MacBook set-up a root password preventing such activities. I'm sure there a few but the majority, no. Before you say that the new MacBook doesn't support this http://www.macworld.com/article/2911813/got-a-new-macbook-usb-target-disk-mode-works-with-the-right-cable-which-apple-doesnt-sell.html
It's about movies, in which I have at least a couple of terabytes. Going from a 1TB account, which I have already for my Google Drive and OneDrive accounts, to a 2TB or more starts to become a lot more than I'm willing to pay for, regardless of my financial status. Google Photos is basically Google Drive anyway, which believe it or not is an excellent service, especially video streaming as you can do so using a local player like VLC or their web interface. So far I have...
Well, It still has one, so all of that was moot.