or Connect

Posts by Relic

Not just Android but Windows, Windows Mobile, OSX, iOS, Linux and even Chrome OS in the form of a very good web app, which I actually prefer over the desktop version.
Benji, what is wrong with us, we never sleep. It's already 03:06am here which means it's 02:06am where your at. Life of a hacker huh.
 I have a Masters in Computer Science fom Cal Tech and if I ever get better I will go for my doctorate. What does that mean for me personally, I embrace all technology, I don't settle down with any one particular brand, plant my flag and call it home for the rest of my life. I have own(ed) more computers, laptops, tablets, phones in 1 year than most people do in their entire life. I don't hate Apple, they pay for my computer habit for goodness sakes but that also doesn't...
 Using a JailBroken iPad Air 2, open up a terminal, enjoy, OpenCL is indeed on iOS 8, that's why I said, "not exposed to developers", or did you just skip that part thinking you were already smarter than me at that point, it's not available for public use but it's there in all of it's glory from the BSD command line in Apple's private framework directory. I also never said computation on an A5/A6, I'm using an A15, but forget that, I'm not using the CPU but the GPU, GPU...
It has arrow keys, but why do you need them to be reversed. Like most advanced features for the iPad you'll need to JailBreak it in order to reverse them.
That's a ridiculous comment, shame on you.
Actually, international flight wise, I believe that the American carriers win the prize for having the worst service and attitude, so much so that I will never fly with another one again. I'd rather pay an extra 2,000 CHF to avoid doing so. It didn't used to be this way, but post 911 has made these people into complete assholes. I had a flight attendant literally tell me to stop asking for water or she will notify the captain, it was only the second time and it had been 45...
 I hardly ever use my phone when I'm home. My Nokia 2520 shares the same phone number as my phone, multi-surf package, so I get all of my SMS message's, Viber calls (GSM calls are also routed to Viber) and of course email, it's my little mobile office.
Well for me it was more of the promise of a better way to charge your phone on the go. EverPurse for example is one such solution to that promise, it's a bag in which you can just drop your phone into and it charges. The bag itself is charged via another charaging pad when your home. At home I have a Duracell dual charging pad embedded into my night stand, I have a wood guy, or kid I should say, who is in a apprenticeship program for custom wood furniture, he does these...
 Thank you, though to be honest I had to look up what contrarian meant, my new English word of the day. You nailed me perfectly, I recently watched Word War Z, a horrible movie, but there was scene between Brad Pit and an Israeli official, he explained that they have a policy, where as if the members of the high council all agree on an issue there has to be an appointed person within the group that will always disagree, even if he's wrong. He therefore has to explore all...