or Connect

Posts by Relic

Bricks, no it doesn't take 5 phones to match the iPhones capabilities a Nexus 5 can do everything a iPhone can do, well except unlock your phone with a fingerprint, is it better, that is up to you to decide, that was my point, is it too expensive, people seem to be buying them by the bushel so no they aren't, they seem to be priced at what the market dictates as acceptable. Stop talking like you just got out of a creative writing class, talk in complete sentences and be...
 That will still be a while, especially if you get the i7 CPU like I did. When Apple goes all ARM we will start to see passive cooling. Intel chips just run too hot, I actually wouldn't mind if Apple used a Quad core Atom CPU for an ultra long battery version of the Air. The one thing I want more then passive cooling though is a battery slice that can attach itself to the bottom. I have one for my Thinkpad X220, when used with the 9 cell battery I easily get 23 hours. I...
 It is pretty hard, if not impossible, to say whether iOS 7 or Android 4.3 is better. That would be like saying that bananas are better than oranges, or vice versa. The fact of the matter is that both operating systems are pretty well made. And perhaps we won't be wrong if we say that the two are in their best state to date, although we can't be sure whether the new look of iOS will appeal to all long-time fans of the platform. Tthose who favor a clean, elegant, intuitive...
Gosh I hate IE too, what a worthless piece of crap browser. Their mobile and Metro version is okay but why do people continue to use it on theridesktop is beyond me. Especially when there are so many better ones available.
 Do you think Apple is a victim of their own success. Their products last a long time, CPU's in their desktops also remain fast for a very long time do to OSX , heck most users can get by just fine with a 5 -7 year old iMac with a Core2Duo chip. My husbands sister still uses a Titanium series for goodnesss sake and it's still very usable, though it's been upgraded a little, G4 1Ghz, 2GB RAM and a KingSpec 64 GB PATA SSD. Anyway it's still a very fast machine, I opened up...
Where did you get those numbers from -> http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_stats.asp These numbers change constantly because people use multiple browsers nowadays, here are some real time percentages -> http://percentoftheinternet.com/ and this one -> http://gs.statcounter.com/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usage_share_of_web_browsers
All true but I don't think Phil uses Gmail anymore so it really doesn't matter. We all have our apps and Internet services that were set on and it's only natural to call everything else crap, especially if it's made by Google. Though I too have been moving away from Google services, not because I think they're an evil corporation, I feel the same way about Google as I do Apple and I defiantly don't put any company upon a pedestal, no I'm moving away because for the first...
 Yea fair enough I understand your frustrations. I don't mind Labels, they work the same as folders so. The push mail thing doesn't bother me as I would never, ever use Gmail or any other free email service for business and I don't think you would and I don't think you either,  would, so who really cares. The Picture thing is a pain though but if you use the gmail.com interface it shows them just fine.  Gmail is apparently protecting users by not displaying graphics from...
I really just want a few more years with my families. As far a computers are concern I like having just an iPad and a Thinkpad Lenovo 2 for the moment. The two tablets back each others weakness's and strengths very nicely. If I was to survive, I would continue this great chemistry but replace the Thinkpad Tablet 2 with a Surface 2 or similar spec's machine, the Atom in the Thinkpad is not the best CPU for using Photoshop and I would love to use Abelton Live on tablet. It...
No the Chromebooks are defiantly still around and are actually gaining in sales, they are the new Netbooks apparently. Sony and Toshiba will join in all the fun and will start producing them as well by the end of this year early next along side already Chromebook manufactures Samsung, Acer and HP. The Chromebooks occupy(this link is old, the Samsung Chromebook now holds the number one spot) 3 out of the top 5 notebooks sold on Amazon, The new HP Chrome 11, Samsung's Arm...