or Connect

Posts by Relic

Finally, I got one, geesh, talk about waiting forever for something. This is one of the first times Switzerland didn't get something from Apple in under a month. So I was bad, first thing I installed was Chrome OS, for funnzies, I just really wanted to see how good of a ChromeBook it made, not bad, pretty great actually but I already bought a new Pixel II so I removed it. The HDMI/USB adaptor is a must have but it brought the price up closer to 1400, ouch for what is...
First I'm Swiss, English is not my native tongue, so there are bound to be mistakes in my spellings from time to time, it happens when you speak 4 Languages, especially when AppleInsider doesn't show the spell checker when using a tablet. Also calling out a simple spelling mistake just to make yourself look superior or try to make the other look like an idiot is just lame, please don't do it anymore, it's annoying on the highest calibre as well as being one of the lowest...
Thanks for the link, a lot of these problems seem to be associated with an out of date firmware. I did a lot of research before I bought mine, even got it from a local shop in case I needed to return it. So far I haven't ran into any problems that couldn't be fixed via a software update or by just reading the f'en manual, something I tend to be really horrible at doing. All in all I am very pleased with the MINIX or I wouldn't have recommemded it. Minix is one of the top...
Thank you for the kind words.
No, I got upset because you called the Nvidia K1 garbage, which it isn't, it's an incredible chip set for development, I was only trying to defend something that you kept calling crap and had never actually used. I also never said anything of the sort about the A8 being worse, its a great chip. I just can't use them like I can with my 5 K1 Jetson boards stacked up on each other in a cluster. They make awesome development machines for Open CL and Cuda, what else is out...
It seems I'm the topic of some heated debate. I'm only over sensitive to those calling almost every other piece of technology that doesn't have a Apple logo in the back as garbage or a waste of time, especially those devices that I personally use and enjoy. I truly love tech products from almost every corner of this market and rightfully so as their some really incredible stuff out their, I'm a computer nerd of the highest caliber. Yes, I said the Nokia 2520 was a...
First, no one is forcing you to use YouTube, just go to a different video site, oh wait, most of them are also uses ads to pay for the high costs of data centers and bandwidth or did you think those things were free. How would you suggest Google pay for it all, maybe an all subscription service, even for the none premium services, YouTube usage would shrink to 3/4ths it's size in a manner of seconds after that model was put into place. You have no problem calling foul on...
Sorry PixelDoc, I can't believe I missed this. Yes, the negative reviews were software related, install the newest version of Kodi and you should be back in business. Also those reviews you saw were probably for the X8-H version and not the X8-H Plus, there is actually a big difference. Not only do you get a much more powerful and advanced CPU that contains a 4K encoder but you also get a fast ethernet connection, 1,000 Gbit vs. 10/100Mbit, also the updated XBMC software...
The lack of a normal filesystem (which still exist by the way, just open up a terminal in a Jailbroken iPad) is just one of the many things that have prevented me from using an iPad for anything but music creation. The lack of full multitasking (not being able to run every app in the background) is another problem for me. The ability to choose my own default apps. Which wouldn't be such a big thing if apps populated their share list with every supported app that's been...
Agreed, I've spent a long time building my playlists and learning the ins and outs of Spotify. Beasts would have to redefine the way I listen to music before I would even consider moving, even than though it won't be for another year until all of kinks are worked out. Basically I won't be going anywhere, Spotify also works on every platform that I use so Beats would need to be crossed platform, that includes Linux.