or Connect

Posts by Relic

Actually Apple's entire cloud storage is quite expensive when compared to the others. I pay less for 1TB from Google Drive and 1TB from Microsofts OneDrive, 2TB in total than what Apple charges for 1TB. That's two separate services, combined, costs less than Apple. Apples iCloud is also the slowest of the three, by a very large margin, now this has a lot to do with the location of Googles and Microsofts servers related to my position but it's a little disconcerting when...
That wasn't the question, it was should other watch manufacturers be sued as well, which is no, what your saying is maybe the car manufacturers should be sued instead for having a clock. I don't know what is considered to be distracting in a car but I do feel the polic personin this story was just hunting for ways to fill a personal quota for the day. Maybe it's like the Girls Scouts selling cookies to finance their yearly jamboree or a Scouts Masters cocain habit, the...
That doesn't make sense as they just tell time and for that all cars have clocks in them so there is no need to look at your watch.
Cool, I never used a Sony PS3 but that's pretty neat. I wasn't trying to say the Passport was first or anything, people here are to hung up on that. No, I was simply saying that I'm using this kind of technology now and love it.
That was just the first iteration of the keyboards ability's, the newest update introduced a bunch of new features like being able to zoom in and out of picture or a website and has greatly improved the cursor movemenmt when editing a documemt, since it's just software the possibilities are endless. The hardware part was done right the first time, touch enabled which means you no longer have to use the touchscreen to select things or move the cursor around, fantastic....
So basically it's the keyboard from the Blackberry Passport, cool, I'm in. https://youtu.be/Iasa3wNVsu0
Like any cloud storage service, you can select which folders you want synced. I have a local folder simply called Gdrive with subdirectory called upload, I than grab the contents from upload once everything has been synced, using the web client and stick the files into their proper places, documents, photos, etc. Its the only folder that is synchronized, the folder also resides on a 128GB SD Card along with my other cloud storage folders so it never touches my internal...
At home as well, as I'm sure most children have internet in their houses. An iPad wouldn't be much of a improvement when it comes to offline, most apps require an internet connection as well, including the educational apps. Most schools don't even allow the students to take these devices home, iPad, ChromeBooks or otherwise so this is all just a mute point anyway.
I would just create a small script that looks in the directory, if file(s) are larger than x, than delete. You can do this in the command line with just two commamds, "ls -ltr" and "rm -rf".
Oh give me a break, I said I'm rarely offline but when I am there are plenty of apps that work offline and you can also install Android apps like MS Office. I also know about offline capabilities because I actually own one and am a uber geek who plays with her toys. I don't understand your question about kids, my children both have unlimited LTE, costs about 40 per child, maybe less I need to check