or Connect

Posts by Relic

I noticed this as well on my iPad Air but when I use my Nokia 2520 I don't have a problem, in fact it works absolutely flawless. Hey guys, a reason to buy a Windows 8 tablet. Nah, just kidding, I think it just has a lot to do with having a full fledged desktop browser vs. just a mobile. Though to be honest, if there was one thing that Nokia does do better then the iPad Air it would be surfing, great machine for that. I use mine more like a ChromeBook then tablet as it...
You're reading the wrong Wall Street blogs then my friend, one of the only things a lot of these journalist  agree upon is how Apple is changing the world. I think your mind set is still stuck in the 90's. Apple won, game over, their the most powerful computer company and brand name in the world and will be so for a very long time. Throw a search term about Apple in any which direction on the Internet and you'll find more positive stories about Apple then negative. I...
Thank you Dick, I rarely ever get angry at people but that guy just made me so, so mad. I know not everyone enjoys what I say but after Marvin scolded me on some of my writing technique's, I have honestly made an effort to cut back on the rhetoric. However, I don't think I deserve to be called a troll in my own house not saying I own this place or anything, but I am part of the family, better or for worst, right? I mean I have been here for more then a decade, spend an...
 Like the new Acer ChromeBook 13, yyyyaaaayyyyyyy, forget Android phones, I want to see Linux laptops and mini computers with the new 64bit K1. This is only the 32bit chip but still very fast, in fact the early benchmarks are showing that the new Tegra K1 is pulling faster times in SunSpider then other Chromebooks using a Celeron or...
 They you so much for those kind words Lorin, luv yeah!
For the record Charlie Demerjian worked for the Inquirer before leaving to setup his own shop. Now though instead of writing stories about how the Loch Ness monster had Big Foots love child and is suing for child support, he is now writing ridiculous tech opinions, his site is called semi-accurate for goodness sake, red flag maybe. Charlie is also a hard core AMD fanboy and takes every opportunity to bad mouth Nvidia. Frankly the man is a buffoon and I'm actually...
I don't blame you as I do get a little carried away at times. I don't know if it's just marketing or not, who cares, it's cool to talk about it.
I'm a girl, a beautiful princess, who currently looks like a dyke, so maybe your first impulse was correct, could you imagine though, waking up with different parts. Anyway, the sentiment is the same, thank you.
 Yea, I agree with him too. Nvidia does seem to be on track though and I have no doubt we will see a product with a Denver 64bit this year
interesting, the Denver has 128KB of L1 instruction cache and 64KB of L1 data cache, looking good.