or Connect

Posts by Relic

Yeah sorry but anyone who buys these things are just plain ignorant and deserve the discomforts. Especially when Amazon now has Kindled starting at 100 bucks. This story is nothing but click bait.
Really, Bing, yucky, there is still no competition to Google's Search as far as I'm concerned, when it comes to programming anyway, I never find what I'm looking for with other search engines. I don't care who Apple uses as their default search engine as long as I can go into settings as change the default back to Google. Though if I can't even change the default browser, email, chat, client, etc. in iOS, it wouldn't surprise me if I got stuck with Bing.
That's how my son came to be, well that and a bottle of Champagne.
 There was no mention of a law firm being behind the posting of comments in Apple's support forums. Not everything is a conspiracy theory.
People take to technology differently, I highly doubt the Android tablet was the problem. I bought my mother a MacBook Air a couple of years back and she never used, it wasn't until we got her a HP ChromeBook that she really started to use a computer, now she has an iPad, a smart phone and a Sony Z tablet for the bathtub. The main reason she took to the ChromeBook so well was that our entire family have ChromeBox's connected to our TV's to communicate and share media such...

falseYou laugh but I would use one as a phone if it supported GSM phone calls. The Sony Z3 Tablet Compact for instance actually makes a very good phone, well, as long as you have a bluetooth handsfree.I'm still waiting on this.....
 You kid, but that would be awesome!
 There is no reason for Apple not to include USB 3.0 in their ARM notebooks or even add support for wireless displays, negating the need for both ThunderPort and DisplayPort, though I'm sure at least a DisplayPort could be used. It would be interesting to find out how many people actually useThunderPort, I'm sure it wouldn't be surprising to find out that it's an extremely low number. I'm an avid computer and tech user and I still haven't found any use for it, I've played...
 Google's new 100 dollar Chrome Player already supports 4K out, content at this resolution is another story but I'm sure it's in the works. Android tablets are also starting to support 4K, the Nvidia Shield via it's built in HDMI out can even handle gaming at this resolution and no it doesn't lag, Modern Combat 5 at 4K is still very playable with 45+ FPS. I'm still fine using 1080P for the foreseeable future, 4K is interesting on a monitor though. I can't wait to play with...