or Connect

Posts by Relic

Whatever you say sailor.
Ooooh, das klingt pervers!
I like my alarm clock from them, it's really cool, when you hit it, it falls apart. Though I don't think it was an intentional feature, I sure do enjoy the feeling of stopping time by splatting it like a bug.  
Get it right, it's polycarbonate.
 You want to read something really stupid, I spent the better part of the weekend trying to teach my dog how to play Marry Had A Little Lamb on my keyboard. I even tried to color code the keys until I realized that dogs are color blind. So now I'm writing a script for my Novation Launchpad that will light up the button according to the tones that need to be pressed next. I'm on a mission to make a stupid pet video. So just know, whatever stupid thing you do, there is...
 Different buyer all together, though I don't doubt a person who buy's the brands you listed won't dabble in an iWatch they defiantly wouldn't wear it to work or social functions. It's more of a fashion over function kind of thing.
Thank you for the heads, I already kind of figured that Apple wasn't using the full cards at the price thet they listed PowerMacs listed for. The performance seems to still be pretty fantastic though and I absolutely love the design which is half of why we buy Macs in the first place. UhOhhhhhhh, seems like I kicked over a hornets nest around here. To be clear I had zero intention or interest on waying in on the article from which this thread was formed. I just don't have...
 I have my ups and downs. today is a good day. I have a fire going in my bedroom so it's nice and warm, using my snoring dog as a pillow and just surfing. Decided to check out Appleinsider to see if anything is new. Same o'l, same o'l, Samsung bashing, nothing is better than an iPad, Apple is our lord and savior in a sea of evil companies trying to copy what they have achieved. Did you ever buy an Apple PowerMac, I would be interested to hear from people who have one....
Funny but not really true, I have yet to buy anything from Amazon with my little Kindle HDX. Just install a new Launcher,  app store and you will never have to see anything Amazon related. I even blocked out the Amazon apps that came pre installed. All of this can be done in under 10 minutes with zero technical know how. The Kindle is also fairly reasonably priced when you consider it has a Qualcomm 800 CPU, 2GB of memory, 1080P resolution and wireless desktop mirroring...
 I would defiantly pull the trigger on the Kindle HDX. I have the little one, the 7" model and I absolutely love it. 200 dollars for a tablet that contains a Qualcomm 800, 2GB RAM, 1080P and Miracast (wireless desktop, works extremely well too) is pretty amazing. Even though people complain about the lack of Google Play Store, I personally don't miss it as I am chugging along just fine using MoboGenie as my app store, Pro Launcher 2 to replace FIreOS's UI and SideBar for...