or Connect

Posts by Bloodshotrollin'red

Has iSir finally stopped auto shuffling albums? I stopped using it when it refused to play a selected album any way other than shuffled.   I'm not a record producer, I'm a music consumer who likes album tracks to be played in the order the artist/producer intended.   There would be outrage if iBooks shuffled the chapters in novels.
I wonder if this means the use of Metal API's in iOS and OS X El Capitan will have us see Fallout 4 released for OS X?   Would be kudos to Apple if they could swing it.
It's only one side of this story that interests us, surely? All we need to hear from Apple is that it's fixed. They can keep their platitudes to themselves.
Fan-Bloody-Tastic. All the insincere hyperbole from Apple about maintaining respect for an artists musical integrity and then Apple inflict data-reduction across the board. No choice. Just a measly 256kbps. Fine if you like Pop, Springsteen, U2, RAP and Dire Straights. Not nearly adequate enough for well recorded and produced work. 
4 x Faster... Puts it on a par with 10.5. "Enhancements to Spotlight"... it may work and offer the sorting and location features of Cmd-F after all the attention it has had for 10.11 release (No breath holding. No Class Action for mass asphixiation)
My business slowed to a crawl when we lost iCloud, Thursday. One of the most expensive cloud service storage and applications platforms offered and it's nothing more than a shoddy erection.
Steve Jobs was not alive when Android OS reached pandemic numbers. I stick by my opinion that Steve Jobs would not have witnessed Apple customers "bottling" Android users. Tempers flared between PC and Mac users but I don't think blood was spilt in drunken brawls.
I had concerns that whilst Apple was increasing its penetration of the tech market it would start to catch PC chavs in its nets. Sadly, this is precisely what has happened. There was a time when Mac using people, whom one knew, would be intelligent, articulate and reasoned in left of centre politics; generally nice, honest people. Of course there were those amongst them who were nauseatingly zealous about things Apple.   The advent of iPod's and consumer oriented Macs...
Really? You must have very limited expectations of what an app should do. Not only are its abilities restrictive, the number of bugs warrants  a pest control dept. at Apple (to exterminate the developers).
Hope to Jarwee that now, when I request an artist and album, Siri no longer shuffles the tracks without my say-so. Music.app has yet to demonstrate any ability to load large iTunes Libraries successfully (the only way to do it is log out of Music.app sharing and log on again....tedious. Let's prey Apple dev's have finally worked out how this simple task of seeing my Library is accomplished. Other iOS music apps can see my entire iTunes Library and metadata within...