or Connect

Posts by Bloodshotrollin'red

Steve Jobs was not alive when Android OS reached pandemic numbers. I stick by my opinion that Steve Jobs would not have witnessed Apple customers "bottling" Android users. Tempers flared between PC and Mac users but I don't think blood was spilt in drunken brawls.
I had concerns that whilst Apple was increasing its penetration of the tech market it would start to catch PC chavs in its nets. Sadly, this is precisely what has happened. There was a time when Mac using people, whom one knew, would be intelligent, articulate and reasoned in left of centre politics; generally nice, honest people. Of course there were those amongst them who were nauseatingly zealous about things Apple.   The advent of iPod's and consumer oriented Macs...
Really? You must have very limited expectations of what an app should do. Not only are its abilities restrictive, the number of bugs warrants  a pest control dept. at Apple (to exterminate the developers).
Hope to Jarwee that now, when I request an artist and album, Siri no longer shuffles the tracks without my say-so. Music.app has yet to demonstrate any ability to load large iTunes Libraries successfully (the only way to do it is log out of Music.app sharing and log on again....tedious. Let's prey Apple dev's have finally worked out how this simple task of seeing my Library is accomplished. Other iOS music apps can see my entire iTunes Library and metadata within...
Well then, users are going to be wasting a dreadful amount of time getting Siri (or iSir, as I prefer to call it) to understand what is being requested of him/her. Good job they've got a dumb smart watch to monitor, log and produce pretty graphs with which to display the very few hours usefully spent in one working day when not tussling with iSir and the retarded brain.
Hmm, still as useless at doing certain things as ever.
Shame it won't be able to grant my wish to play an album UNSHUFFLED. Is Apple ever going to fix this awful feature. Why Apple is at it why doesn't its Photo app sectionalise pictures and rearrange them for you?
What, exactly, was stopping Apple from recommending to Apple Pay subscribers that applicants do not answer simple to obtain security questions during the registration and verification process?
Pissed with investigative journalism and Edward Snowden, are we?
You have faith in any news media? You must have not tripped over any religious tomes when a toddler.