or Connect

Posts by Bloodshotrollin'red

In a simultaneous announcement a GCHQ public relations officer stated "With Google as a complimentary anti-terrorist agency, we now own all of your home". U.K. Prime Minister, David Cameron, was said to be "...utterly delighted with the acquisition as it now means we can build on our close and special relationship with The NSA and Presidents of America." When questioned on the potential for abuses of privacy, Cameron reminded the gathered press "...abuse is the price the...
Tim, time to close your Texan manufacturing plants now the Texas Republican Party has endorsed ‘reparative therapy’ for homosexuals.
Any sign of ID's for updated Mac Mini's? We want Haswell Mini's with stonking performance. Please, Apple, feed us.
Mac Mini revisions are long overdue.
Not the time for Apple to become complacent. These devices will sneak up on and surpass tablets very quickly.
NAIM Audio... Why that junk?
Does the update fix the (broken) loading of large iTunes XML Libraries onto iOS 7.1 devices (which is commented about all over the place and on Apple Support/Discussions)? My iPad Air can never connect to my Shared Library as the data file never finishes loading. A bummer when music is such an important part of my consciousness. Since updating their iDevices to 7.1 no one in my household can access my iTunes Library. Big fail, Apple.
Beats headphones are amongst a handful of the very worst sounding. Apple will get slated if they sell these rubbish headphones. First, Apple use poorer quality D-A chips in their flagship iPod Classics, now they expect us to take the acquisition of the company behind the worst headphones as a good move for music reproduction.   Jonathan Ive, you visited my company in London back in the 80's when you were just starting out. Please, please don't fall for the hype...
I want my Mail.app Search functionality back...like...now. It's crippled without it.
They should simply give it away for free until the whole OS makes cohesive sense.