or Connect

Posts by Bloodshotrollin'red

"Appear"... What does that mean?An analogy is an illustrative way to accurately explain a concept. The world knows what Red/Amber/Green means. Apples' analogy is nothing like the internationally recognised behaviour applicable to traffic lights. It's a tragic mess.The behavioural mapping is not remotely a stretch from traffic light indicators, it's a bloody universe apart (the universe Steve Jobs inhabits).iTunes has ballooned like a malignant tumour and lives apart from...
The Red, Amber, Green of the Apple menu beads behave nothing like traffic lights. Apple beads: Red = Vanish (to where?). Amber = Vanish (to the bottom of the screen...) Then hunt for where it went. Green = Expand or Collapse the Window (sometimes as each window behaves differently). Traffic Lights: Red = STOP Amber = WAIT Green = GO Mac OS lost the plot a few years back and hasn't yet recovered. It's at the, er, Amber light of GUI design.
No, that's just the decomposing smell iTunes gives off.
I cringe increasingly with each passing Apple Media Event... Apple is fast becoming a company for chavs who think they are buying classy "cool" toys to match their NIKE raiment. It's transforming into The Pig With Lipstick of the computer industry. Who was that talentless prat attempting to play piano at the end? A deal with FOX and ABC speaks volumes.
Yay! Nail... Coffin... Flash... Wham!
Thanks, very useful. Hope Apple can keep up with Steam and Game developers requirements.
Perfect for an Apple brand, then. Seeing as it's mainly celebrities and celebrity mad chavs who buy into the Apple hype.
Then, there's always http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...=4k+video&aq=1 to look forward to (if your Mac can take the heat). My MP with an Nvidia 285 plays very nice.
There you go... Either way you prove my point. ...
Yeah, just like fewer and fewer people can tell the difference between Mac OS X and Windows 7.Apple now gets to unilaterally decide what is "good enough" for consumers. This is Microsoft through and through. Like a possessively jealous lover Steve Jobs is determined to take Apple to the grave with him. R.I.P. OFF