or Connect

Posts by Bloodshotrollin'red

Who was it said the best OS/Platform for Java would be OS X?
All our Razer Pro mice have gone to pieces since 10.6.4. One; faulty mouse, six; faulty drivers. No driver updates from Razer, so maybe they're witting on a fix from Apple.
Send 'em dahn...
Why did the heat-haze suddenly vanish? Completely threw me.
That's not true either. e.g. I have 25 different recordings of works by Mahler, one of those I bought from the iTunes store, when I selected to manually choose Mahler as a favourite I was only allowed to select from the selection of Mahler works available on the iTunes store. This was true for every artist where I wanted to either select a different track as a favourite work by them (if not purchasable from the iTunes store it is not available as a choice) or if they...
Ping is absolute crap! One can only select profiling music from one's Library if it has been purchased via iTunes. I have 1000's of CD's burned to a HDD using Apple Lossless and about 30 tracks purchased from iTunes store. Ping profiles my music taste based on these 30 or so purchased tracks only! How can this limitation possibly reflect my taste in music, artists and culture? Many of the bands which help to nail my musical tastes aren't even available on iTunes! Ping's...
"Appear"... What does that mean?An analogy is an illustrative way to accurately explain a concept. The world knows what Red/Amber/Green means. Apples' analogy is nothing like the internationally recognised behaviour applicable to traffic lights. It's a tragic mess.The behavioural mapping is not remotely a stretch from traffic light indicators, it's a bloody universe apart (the universe Steve Jobs inhabits).iTunes has ballooned like a malignant tumour and lives apart from...
The Red, Amber, Green of the Apple menu beads behave nothing like traffic lights. Apple beads: Red = Vanish (to where?). Amber = Vanish (to the bottom of the screen...) Then hunt for where it went. Green = Expand or Collapse the Window (sometimes as each window behaves differently). Traffic Lights: Red = STOP Amber = WAIT Green = GO Mac OS lost the plot a few years back and hasn't yet recovered. It's at the, er, Amber light of GUI design.
No, that's just the decomposing smell iTunes gives off.
I cringe increasingly with each passing Apple Media Event... Apple is fast becoming a company for chavs who think they are buying classy "cool" toys to match their NIKE raiment. It's transforming into The Pig With Lipstick of the computer industry. Who was that talentless prat attempting to play piano at the end? A deal with FOX and ABC speaks volumes.