or Connect

Posts by Bloodshotrollin'red

Now, if they'd put the slot on the top then Jobs could have said 'It's magical' whilst demonstrating his justification for the inflated price.
See my quote from Jobs' mouth below...solipsism stated Apple knows its consumer base better than we do. I disagree. Nothing to do with logic. If someone at Apple could magic up a way to increase Apple PC sales three-fold Jobs would be all over the idea in seconds. Truth is, he only sees what he wants to see. Which is fine, but limiting.It was Steve Job's who Dellesquely said "We're coming after you, you're in our sights."(Dell), not I. I pointed out that Apple have failed...
No, they don't. If Apple did, they would sell far more computers than any other manufacturer. Fact is they still offer quite poor value for money simply because Mr. Jobs cannot bear the thought of plebs or peasants as Dow Chemical, Procter & Gamble, Wal-Mart and the like, prefer to call people in the lower income bracket.
Silliest thing is he's of German Jewish extraction (whatever that means). Is he what is commonly referred to as a self-hating Jew?
$30.00 for a condom! Apple are taking the urine. It should come free with the iPhone. It's blatant greed like this which earns Apple a stinging reputation with some consumers.
Now it's taking over two minutes to load AppleInsider's front page with Safari 5. WTF is going on!? Should I run the Java update installer again? Flash Plug-in? Firefox loads in an instant
Cripes! Safari 5 is really, terribly slow on my MacPro. Pages that were opening in split-seconds with 4.0.5 only a few minutes ago are now taking several seconds with the update. Something is very wrong.
See, it can be done Adobe. Why all the silly Flash posturing and hullabaloo?
They're doing a stage mock-up of a German themed pub in which Steve walks around "discovering" iPhones in various nooks and crannies.
Full implementation of OpenGL 4 please Apple. You've now had more than enough time, Apple. You think it pertinent to criticise Adobe for poor Mac support when talking about Flash, but for you to treat your own Apple customers to third-rate graphics goes beyond the pale. Each Mac should have the very latest generation GPU fitted at launch (not cards that are a couple of generations behind Generic PC counterparts- Top of the range iMac's and MacPro's should be GPU...