or Connect

Posts by Bloodshotrollin'red

This is simply misinformation. Snowden talks of two levels of intercept: "Incidental" and "Warranted". In the first instance it would appear the NSA can and does simply harvest all telecoms/internet data from Apple, etc., servers and store it for their own use (or supply that data to GCHQ if requested). Warranted data retrieval is merely that obtained by a compliant Judge rubber-stamping a formatted request.
Edward Snowden is currently holding a Live on-line interview with readers of The Guardian @ http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/17/edward-snowden-nsa-files-whistleblower?commentpage=1   11.00Hrs ET 16.00Hrs GMT for around 1.5Hrs
I don't believe these figures at all. Everyone is claiming the same number of requests for data. Yet Snowden states that NSA has direct access to data servers.
You are the police of who? This site is called Apple Insider and some Apple devotees (of many years standing) would like to know more about Apple's involvement, complicit or otherwise, with the NSA & GCHQ. I think most other tech news is almost irrelevant with this shadow hanging over the whole industry.
Nothing on PRISM today, guy's? Come on!
Mac Pro's are the only Mac's I buy now as they are hardware configurable. If they drop the Pro I will reluctantly drop OSX (still my favourite OS). I want some control over my machines. Apple can't have it all.
The new Mini Player is revolting.
How the hell does one display the track play time in the Mini Player? I can't find an option to display it.
Disgusting.
Hate, hate, hate skeuomorphism. Especially that dreadful GameCentre. It is naff.