or Connect

Posts by Bloodshotrollin'red

below...
43 will do this, 36 will do that 197 will twiddle thumbs....   These are not numbers significant enough to register on the Appleometer.
Opera is no substitute for Safari in iOS but Safari is a heap of junk and needs exterminating. It has turned internet browsing into a clunky, pot-holed road.
One day Apple will use a decent encryption algorithm. What they currently offer is not just good enough. We're being weaned off internal data storage to cloud (storms) and I don't predict any silver in the lining of Apples' feeble offering. They really need to grasp this by the horns and develop their OS and hardware to become the industry benchmark for end-user security.   Delayed software updates, chewing-gum an' 'lastic bands just aint a solution in the 21st Century.
I'm pretty sure The MOSSAD would have accessed those long ago.
So Apple don't have issues about working in a country practicing the equivalent of apartheid? Yet Greenpeace rants about Apple's (partial) dependence on coal...   What a wonderful world...
As an equal opportunities employer, I wonder if they will they be employing any Palestinians during this drive?
Why, oh why, oh why? It's just a bleedin' phone, not a 'ucking Spaceship
This tool has a brilliantly explanatory interface Apple. Your GUI team must have worked overtime to make it so user-friendly. And why have the notice: "This update is recommended for all OS X Lion users without Java installed." Do you know something we don't? I've been reading that this vulnerability is caused exclusively by Java being installed. As I've never installed Java, why on earth would you be recommending I run this tool?
Open GL does that but Apple are dragging, as usual. All Jobs' promises for Apple being the number one platform for this and for that came to nothing. Gaming came to iOS by accident, not design. Steam is the only thing giving them any credibility in the gaming market. Maybe Cook can take the bull by the horns and get Apple a big chunk of that market but they need a partner because they have no traction on their own.