or Connect

Posts by Bloodshotrollin'red

Yet Sacks didn't balance his case by pointing out the potential dangers of religions...
Focus: on maintaining reality distortion fields. Simplicity: Restrict customers from upgrading their Macs. Courage: To shamelessly overcharge people for PC components. A commitment to being the best: Industry drama queens. How will they manage without Steve?
You should have heard the words that came from my mother and grandmothers' mouths when they expired from cancer... Off their heads on morphine they died spouting gibberish (and very funny it was in the case of my grandmother). Wow would seem appropriate seeing Jobs never did have a great vocabulary.
Any support for the latest generation AMD or nVidia Graphics Cards in MacPro's...? Thought not.
He died, that's it.
It's been a bloody nightmare today. Hardly any e-mail is getting out. I'm having to use my gmail account. Rest In Flames Mobile Me...
Argh! The troll got you.
That's how capitalism works.
Should have dusted off eWorld... Now that was revolutionary. Prompted me to reminisce... http://www.remember-eworld.de/
Here's hoping they don't cock this one up. MobileMe was/is a complete disaster from the UK. Just about everyone I knew with a .mac .me address cancelled their subscriptions due to the dire performance.