or Connect

Posts by physguy

Wouldn't the 13" iPad basically just be a bevel-less current iPad?
The 'phone' has already migrated away from just being a communication device - it is a full multi-purpose engine for doing what you want and for me, and many people I know, what I want to do is NOT centered around people but actions. For me this inverst the paradigm that's useful. I cannot imagine using an interface that is so people centric. There will be the core, hardcore facebook users that may like this but once you want to get outside of facebook, which I would...
Regarding the Statue of Liberty and Hoover Dam. Both of those are not really 'mistakes' but 'incompletes' The model just hasn't been built yet. For the status of liberty that will be a complex model as the shape is complex and well know (unlike trees which look like ice cream cones because of the complexity but, in the case of trees, no motivation to get them all right). For Hoover Dam that is just following the underlying Geo contour data with its inherent flaws. ...
So a thrown together demo of a feature that's been in beta for about a year and which crashed 4 times is going to take out the wind of what is likely to be an almost finished product (at least the parts demo'd would be) that is also likely to be well thought out?  What is reported as being shown at this 'event' certainly makes it seem a very defensive move by Google.
Supply and demand responses, in a fluid market, look remarkably like collusion.  Hard to make an actual determination.
  With about 10 sec research you have found the free option from April of 2011   http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1433?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
This all sounds exactly analogous to all the arguments as to why Apple could never succeed in the mobile phone market and we all know how that turned out.  This type of analysis bodes very well for the success of an iPanel IMO.
Being on the East Coast AND in Europe could be quite painful.
The technology exists today to directly, and cost effectively address your design concerns.Clearly two (or more) cameras with at least 1 the direction of which can be changed would solve this. Today's face recognition software would allow tracking easily, especially combined with a microphone array to detect who is speaking.This would easily be address with a small array of microphones acting in a phased array combined with face recognition. The TV would track faces and...
Huh? Didn't you see that Terms of Service you agreed to as you activated the phone?