or Connect

Posts by physguy

Copying for Nexus?? How about from Jabra, or any number of other headsets. Or how about from every audio or physics lab around the world that has every done noise reduction on any time-series every. Or how about from the US Navy where this is ancient tech from submarines. This is an implementation/cost issue not a technical one.
Pure economics. It costs around a minimum of $1 million to prosecute a patent claim. There has to be enough economic damage to justify these costs as economic damages (lost sales, portion of margins earned by the infringer, etc. ) are the typical judgement given the successful plaintiff. It takes time to establish that there are large enough economic damages to justify the enforcement attempt.
I agree with this and would ask the admins to see if they can implement an extension of the ignore list to allow it to ignore responses as well.
So, given that WinMo 7 doesn't have multitasking either, by your estimate MS is 6 years behind
So, you actually do realize that there is some advertising that is useful - that is what displaying its wares is all about. I go to iTune to buy Music. I don't want Movies but they (Apple and content providers) provide advertising on the front page that give me information that these are available. It benefits me - gives me information - and them - potentially increases their sales. That is what advertising is. If you don't think that placement on the front page of...
Not sure what you look at when you buy something on iTunes but, the moment you open the iTunes Store in iTunes you are barraged by advertising. Every (almost) page that iTunes presents is littered with advertisements so I don't know how you spent 5K EUR since 'you were gone' the moment you opened the application.
This of course is try of almost every action, including eating and breathing hence the saying 'The only things certain in life are death and taxes'
When was xserve cancelled?
Have to agree 100%.
Thanks for the response. Basically you believe my item (1) 1) The incremental sales from the exposure of this format won't generate > $10,000 in additional profit. If this is true then the format will fail. Given Apple's boder-line obsessive approach to market research, I actually doubt this is the case and, for most releases, the exposure from this format will more than justify the $10,000. I have to agree with the conclusion 'It's NOT overpriced' but it is certainly...