or Connect

Posts by sapporobaby

Do you really need others to validate you? Sad, sad, sad. Typical of your argument style, you bring up WMD, the UN, Blackholes, etc.... This alone proves my point that you have nothing of value to say and are a serial whiner. You must be a Republican.
Your circular argument is a waste of bandwidth. The next time I want to talk about 40 countries I will let you know. I asked you to provide a copy of Sonera's contract contradicting the info my friend provided and you can't. In your mind, this means you were correct. Maybe it is you that needs to look for WMD. You seem to be chasing ghosts. Black holes provide proof of their existence by their influence on the space around them. This is really boring. WIth that, go back to...
Have you proven that Apple did not make Sonera agree to sell locked phones? Survey says: No. You base your argument on statements made a few months ago, and you tap dance you way through argument after argument. You can not prove they are wrong just as much as I can not prove they are correct. I asked you to post info proving them wrong and you failed to do so. Does this make everything you say incorrect? By your flawed logic it does. You truly live a sad cloistered life....
For me it is not about liking or disliking what you or anyone else says. Very little in this forum can be proven. I take what is said with a grain of salt. My friends at Sonera that happen to mention issues about the iPhone that I posted here have equally as much credibility as any rumor, speculation, etc... than anyone else. The fact that you base the credibility of one isolated issue determine how you view friends further illustrates that you are a very lonely person...
We have now entered the "whatever" phase of the discussion. Considering you can't prove them wrong, I can say the same with you. Sooooo either prove them wrong or you are equally "fooled".Oh and you live in a completely myopic existence.
Yes, and no. They are not the first and will not be the last operator do something stupid. Maybe they actually thought they could get away with it. Who knows. It was the same here with branding. Some operators thought that branding phones and special phone OS's would word. It hasn't. People opted to pay full price over a subsidized phone. Here, the idea of total ownership is king.Not my deal. I am just saying what my friends told me. If you have first hand knowledge about...
Maybe it's your advice...... Anyway, Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....
We are not talking about intelligence here. At least I'm not. Do you think having locked contracts makes alot a of sense.
With you it is seldom clear but we can go round again if you want.I will try to go slow.Here goes.My friends that work for Sonera Finland (FACT), said that Apple US had negotiated terms that Sonera had to offer the 3G iPhone locked and with a subscription (hearsay, conjecture, rumor based on friends that work for Sonera Finland). Considering no one here has posted a copy of the contract between Apple and anyone else, my friends (guesses, conjecture, rumors) info is no less...
Glad you brought this up. Look at the date of that post. It was before Sonera (of Sweden, not Finland) made any public commitments regarding the pricing plans. Sonera (of Sweden again) looked around and saw that others were charging much more and they did the same, with Sonera (Finland this time having to follow what Sweden tells them to do). My friends work for Sonera here in Finland and not Sweden so info they have here is subject to change according to info released in...