or Connect

Posts by cyko95

I have an airport extreme that a specific device can connect to, but loses the ability to browse after a minute or so.  I added an airport express to a part of my house that needed better coverage, and the same device can connect to that and work at length with no problems, but as soon as I go back to the main part of the house where it hands over to the main (extreme) router, the problem comes back.  How is that even possible considering the express is just repeating...
If you install without formatting, the data should stay intact. System directories may reset, but your user created folders should be fine.
A friend of mine has an iPhone 4 and noticed tonight that for the second time she cannot play a voicemail message that came in. Nothing happens when she tries to play it. She's tried rebooting, and resetting the network with no luck. Any advice out there?
Have you verified that the disc is ok?
I have a Black Macbook 2 ghz Core 2 Duo with 2gb of RAM. It runs fine, but this system is a web browsing and email system, and iTunes. The only games it plays is my wife playing solitaire. It really just depends on what your wanting to do on the system.
Great problem to have, but I have a question for everyone. I pre-ordered an iPhone 4 through AT&T but later that day they said it didn't go through, so I ordered one through Apple. The next day i get a confirmation from AT&T that my order through them went through after all. My question is if i activate the one from AT&T, since it's due to arrive first, would AT&T take the one sent from Apple as the return or does it have to be the one sent from them?
Wifi is not that big of problem and it will be fixed over an update. The overheating issue is due from people leaving it in direct sun light at hot temps for long periods. I have had mine out in the sun in normal use for me and no issues at all.
If i remember correctly the iBook catalog is roughly 30,000 and the Kindle is over 300,000. Keep in mind you can download the Kindle, and soon the Barnes & Noble, app. Which gives you access to those catalogs directly from the iPad.
Can anyone tell me of an app for the iPhone/iPad that would allow me to carry a form with me that I could have people sign on the screen then simply email out? If it supported pdf's, that would be great. If not then I could convert to whatever it did support. Thank you!
Come on, 40 views and not person has sent a MMS text? Help a guy out.