or Connect

Posts by VisualZone

I use oneSafe and in my opinion it's just as good. And doesn't cost half as much!!
Aww, did I hurt your feelings? I know all about mail but how many other issues has Maverick had compared to other OS X versions? I have a 27" 2011 iMac as my main computer and run a lot of software on it and it purrs like a kitty. p.s. I've run and still run multiple OSes over 30+ years so stop with the name calling. I have lots of experience in different fields with computers.p.s.s.Didn't you parents tell you, if you have nothing good to say about someone, say nothing at...
It's probably coming from the iHaters. Some are trying to make Mavericks sound like it's a Windows Me/Vista release. I too never had any issues with Mavericks or iOS 7.
Right now there's 20+ HD TV pilot episodes that have been on iTunes for the last 2 weeks!! Arrow, The Tomorrow People and The Blacklist are just a few I've downloaded to checkout. Every week Apple has two free songs to download. Plus there's always free games, apps, etc. on iTunes. Depending on your country YMMV.
Yes Laurie Partridge. Actually Susan Dey back in the day.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Dey
One persons crap is another persons treasure.
I've never used anything else but LaCie now for many many years.They have lasted for long periods of time. Btw, most of their drives they use inside their enclosures are Seagate. And speaking of Seagate they bought Lacie last year. The sale should be finalised sometime this year.
I was just looking into getting a 4TB. I think this one looks great. http://www.lacie.com/products/product.htm?id=10613
Seriously? A lot of people have the money to buy them but we don't like to throw our money around if we don't think it's worth it. Right now I have a half dozen LaCie drives and two(2Tb and 3TB) were just recently purchased.
I've said a few times already this Christmas season...YOU DON'T NEED THE APP!! Open iTunes and search for it.