or Connect

Posts by VisualZone

I didn't have all that you mentioned happen but it did wake itself up on its own. My 27" 2011 iMac was probably asleep for about half an hour so when it woke up to its login screen. I hope there's no 666 in any of its code. lol Besides just that one instance Mountain Lion runs smooth and cooler and I have lots of media software on my iMac.
All of my movies have been ripped using HandBrake. That's what one of my 2TB HDDs is used for. The other 2TB HDD is for Time Machine. Btw, what would you like me to do with all my movies, TV shows, etc. on DVD I bought over the years? Throw them away? Sell Them? Not a chance! Should I get rid of my DVD player too?
And some of still watch movies using a DVD player. Although more and more movies I buy I get from iTunes and run it through my AppleTV.
I have the latest 27" iMac today. I was just using the picture as an example.
NO!! That Dell with all those wires. I like my iMac without all the clutter. I'm sure others do too. I have a couple of backup 2tb HDDs(LaCie) that sit on top of one another and next to it an external DVD Burner strictly for burning backups already.
I use an external DVD Burner(LG) on my imac too. It comes in handy burning backups. The internal burner reads and the external writes. Btw, an external DVD burner will always outperform an internal DVD burner unless it's a desktop PC. AIO PCs are also slow.
Sure why not remove the optical drive so it starts looking like a "you-know-what"?   http://www.flixya.com/photo/28872/iMac-vs-Dell-XPS-410  
Seriously, if there were major problems with Mountain Lion I'm sure the PC rags/sites would be jumping all over the place to make it news!!
I checked and I now see the Twentieth Century Fox movies listed. Still some movies aren't and I guess because some are independents such as documentaries, music concerts and shorts. At least now if the internal HDD fails or the backup crashes at the same time[wonder what the chances are of that happening] I'll be able to download them without having to pay for them again.
Hmm, Maybe Canada? I think we're doing the best in these times. Ever go to Iceland and see the group, Of Monsters And Men? Check out their CD "My Head Is An Animal." Awesome!!