or Connect

Posts by VisualZone

The picture was probably Photoshopped. 
Would you like a kickstand to go with that too?
3.7 ghz? Wow!! I should have got that one instead of the 27" iMac I bought at the end of last year. Sorry to say but the fastest one you can buy is 3.16ghz.
And I thought most, if not all ISPs, give free webspace. With my Internet plan I have 100mbs of free webspace. If you need a WYSIWYG there's KompoZer and ftp try Cyberduck.
They're probably astroturfing at a different site. Be afraid. Be very afraid!! They'll be back!! lol
Blah, Blah F'N Blah!! Apple doesn't have to do a thing if they don't want to go. If you don't like working there, go work somewhere else. Damn world these days people wanting something for nothing!! Btw, what's with all the Microsoft fanboys doing here whining lately? THIS IS AN APPLE WEBSITE NUMB NUTS!!
What no Home Basic, Home Premium, Business or Ultimate Edition?  
Wow!! Another tablet!! But just wait!! This has Windows 8 and a kick stand!! Too F'n funny!!
Hmm, great rebuttal...NOT!! Because I say they're both cr@p I'm a fanboy? So when someone doesn't agree with you they must be wrong? Maybe your opinion is cr@p.   p.s. I don't have an iPhone. My company pays for my cellphone so all I have to pay for is my land line.   p.s.s. One more thing Kerplunk...Microsoft blows!!
Me, I'd rather take a BB Bold. Really!!