or Connect

Posts by lowededwookie

Here's what I would do if I was Apple. I would say "Screw you shareholders, you've done nothing for us except scrounge off us. Here's what your stocks are worth, that's what you'll be getting, don't let the door hit you on the butt on the way out."
I would like FM but only if they allow recording of the stream. I have a Windows Nokia phone that work provided but while it has FM I can't record the stream. To get around this I connect my Windows phone to my iPhone via an iRig and a headphone splitter so I can still use the headphones as the antenna. I need the ability to record FM because some of the conferences I got to stream via FM for those hard of hearing
I never realised the first person was trolling. I happen to love Bento because it fulfilled my needs so brilliantly and to be honest because I'm still learning FMPro I still haven't managed to build the database I built in Bento in FMPro. That really says something about Bento. I'm currently using TapForms to make up for the loss of Bento but I really want Bento back.
Yes but that's actually not Apple's fault. It's SkyTV's fault and to a lesser extent TVNZ's. They are keeping competition out of New Zealand so we are left with basically whatever they feed us. Hell, Russia is better served than we are. Once Netflix gets established here I seriously think that Apple will have an in for getting TV shows here and we will be better served. Incidentally, when it comes to apps the TVNZ app is quite good but there is still NO way for us to...
The thing I really hate about the TV providers is complete and utter lack of choice.   I love the Netflix idea where I can watch TV shows I want to watch without having to wait until specific times to watch them. In New Zealand we still don't have iTunes TV Shows so hopefully Netflix will pave the way for them.   TVNZ and TV3 are both Free To Air TV stations and while now digital they still only really offer about 10 proper channels but it's mostly reality TV with a...
Actually this would be awesome for motorcycle trips where you can see where everyone is and not get lost or worse find them if they have a fall. I love the applications for this.
I'm loving the fact that Siri now works for New Zealand. It's a pretty cool feature that I now have to force myself to utilise because I've lived without it for so long.
My ISP had been spoofing since about November so I've been watching Netflix since then and it's great. What's brilliant though is that my account still works no matter what country it thinks I'm in. It's $9.99NZ here which is roughly what I was paying for the standard US one.
 Okay let's expand on this.Apple is a computer company. Apple has ALWAYS made computers. In fact aside from printers they have made nothing but computers.It's easy to get hung up on form factors but an iPhone and an Apple Watch are both computers just in differing form factors. One is a computer that can make phone calls and one is a computer that can tell time. But by definition they are computers.Now look at a car.That's it. There is no logic behind a computer that can...
 It doesn't seem like it. I get a very simple interface where I can add a photo but I can't find anywhere to record audio directly into a note.