or Connect

Posts by lowededwookie

Crap I forgot about GST. Comes to $598. Still. A Casio G-Shock retails here for $300+ and that only really does time related stuff. An extra $300 for a computer on a watch is not that bad when you think about it.
How the hell did you come up with that number? Current rate would be $520NZ and even with the bit of premium it's not that much. It's still freaking $349US or thereabouts. Who knows, we've hit dollar for dollar in the recent past so maybe we can do it again close to the release date. 😊
Ha that's EXACTLY how I said it happened and many people didn't believe me. Swift was just nothing more than the benefactor of timing nothing more. She can think she's the most powerful performer today but all its going to take for her downfall is to setup a fun park home and let little girls stay over. 😈
  Read the original post I replied to to get the context of what I said. Incidentally if the HomeSharing isn't in the 8.4 release then it certainly wasn't in the 8.4 Public Beta so...
Because it's a beta. It's not ready for full release. Clearly getting the app out supporting Apple Music was more important than releasing a half baked feature that in the grand scheme of things isn't that important for the music side. It still works for the video side. You can access the music directly from AppleTV so the issues isn't really that huge on the scale of things.
  What that article said:  This wasn't an admission of guilt, it wasn't saying "We did wrong, so to make amends we'll kill off our way of making money from Ebooks". All Apple and these other guys did was end the exclusivity agreement that's all if you read the argument. It was the "most favoured nations clause" that the EU was concerned with so Apple et al killed it off. The mere fact that that was all that was needed to get the EU off their back shows that America got it...
NOW... in the EU where they have the balls to penalise companies. They did it to Microsoft forcing MS to change and they WILL do it to Amazon. The interesting thing is they were also reasonable when it came to iTunes. Unlike America they found no indecent act on Apple's part with iTunes and I seriously doubt they'd find the same with iBooks. NO ONE messes with the EU. Look at Greece.
Speaking of Weird Al and Eminem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QOya9-lwQk
How can an artist claim to be Indie if they go with an Indie label? They're just feeding a different pig. If they were truly Indie and they wanted their music on iTunes/Apple Music then they would deal directly with Apple.
There's no riddle. MOST people will be able to get away with buying an iPad as their sole device but there will be those who's needs could be filled by an iPad if it wasn't for software they need that can only run on the Mac. There was nothing confusing about what I wrote. The confusion seems to be with your ability to read. The MacBook is not designed for power users. Let's face it what do MOST people connect to their laptops? The power lead. MOST people. The VERY people...