or Connect

Posts by Dunks

If the section dedicated to the fingerprint reader does not also function for finger tracking it's not really integrated. It's the functional equivalent of locating two components adjacent to one another, drawing a line around them both and calling them one thing.
I'd like to see this for inclusion in an Apple TV, though they really need to get the latency down as Kinect is practically unusable for serious gaming.
 The key message is that there's fun and action happening that you're missing out on if you don't have an iPad.
 Tim gets it. I am not interested in managing an information economy. Social Networking needs to become an open platform like email so that if the user doesn't like the terms of one provider they are able to migrate to another that provides terms they are in alignment with. The fact that Facebook is a proprietary platform that requires you to use the service just to connect with other people that use the service is a terrible thing. Just because the swill is good enough...
I don't understand why anyone would spend almost a grand on a 16 GB iPhone. 128 GB all the way.
 It's not really an heirloom but a fashion accessory that collects health data to seamlessly give the phone more context about what the user is doing. Though I think a day one purchase kept it in mint condition could very well appreciate in value, spending thousands on a "disposable" device is an intentional indicator of wealth. The gold with red leather classic buckle will be the most expensive model and is blatantly oriented to the Chinese palate. The gold edition...
For me it's either an Apple watch or a pebble for a year or two until the Apple watch finds it feet. I didn't jump into the iPhone until the 4S or the iPad until version 2.
Here's hoping this will improve the POI data. I love using the Apple maps software except that train lines are not visible unless you zoom right in. And sometimes pins identify addresses blocks away from their actual location because they're presumably estimates. I actually had to cancel an appointment this week because maps directed me to a similar street address in the wrong suburb and it was too late to navigate to the correct address. It would be nice if Siri gave...
The extent and variety of imperfections in those defective boules suggests very lax quality control.   It makes you wonder if there isn't a major design fault in the furnaces themselves.