or Connect

Posts by Dunks

Meanwhile in Australia  http://www.smh.com.au/business/banking-and-finance/apple-pay-being-repelled-by-big-banks-20150815-gizz6y.html
I really wish they upgraded the iPad mini last year to match the specs of the air. I went with an Air but still find it a bit clunky. I'd gladly trade some battery life for the awesome form factor of a 6.1 mm thin mini with touch ID.
I'm curious to see where they go with the hardware. Unsure whether to wait for version 2 or not. With the Australian dollar inexplicably tanking it's likely going to be more expensive.
Australia please. I bought an iPhone 6 Plus for this and it's ridiculous that the next model is almost out before this is rolled out internationally.
I hope the second generation Apple Watch gets some awesome improvements.
By that logic, so could trees for supplying oxygen.
 I still have my 24 inch iMac from 1999 for this very reason. 
 Then stop multiplying everything by the square root of negative one.
I traded in my iPad 3 for an iPad Air 2 and really couldn't be happier with it. I'd love to see an iPad mini as thin as the Air 2, even if that meant a dramatic reduction in battery life. It would be the perfect device for reading (though probably not for text entry).
 I have a new rule: If a site requires flash it doesn't exist. It's worked so far. Eventually they'll get the message.