or Connect

Posts by Dunks

I was certain they were in the wrong over this, but what you have written does make a lot of sense.
 Welcome to the iPhone 4S keynote circa 2011. 
I'm conflicted. My brain's left hemisphere thinks it's obscene that anyone can get paid that amount my right side knows with Tim Cook it's worth every penny. I'll think I'll have to revise it to it's obscene when bad CEO's get paid that amount.
 I wonder if this will fall under the scope of Apple's patent on using a touch screen gesture to unlock a mobile device?
 I think it's pretty clear that Apple purposefully limited Touch ID's initial capabilities to allow time for the technology to be accepted. Remember how many people there were trying to circumvent Touch ID when it first came out? I'd be very surprised if touch ID didn't eventually substitute for a password for almost every instance of user authentication in iOS, including internet logins and mobile payments. That said this cautiousness was one of the reasons I decided to...
 I think the universe just folded in upon itself :-)
 Hi Tony, we've got another cadaver on the line. Yeah... um.... he says his house burned down because a moth flew in front of his NEST. Do you want me to patch him through or put him on hold with the others?
Samsung: You reap what you sow.
Interesting. USD99c apps used to be AUD$1.19 a few years ago then just the lowest tier was dropped to AUD99c. I wonder if they will leave the 99c tier and raise the others. Personally I'd like to see the AUD over parity again, since I'll be travelling to the US later this year.
 This is the best quote in the history of Apple reporting to come from the mouth of someone other than Steve Jobs.