or Connect

Posts by Dunks

#BringBackBurntOrange  
They absolutely nailed this product. Apple are really pushing the design envelope hard with this one. Who'd have thought even ten years ago that the 3.5 mm auxiliary audio port would be considered a constraint on computer chassis design? If I had a time machine I'd love to sneak back to 2008 and secretly substitute this with the original MacBook Air in Steve's on-stage manila envelope. I think even he'd fall off the stage.
Prior to the Apple Watch with Milanese loop this has been the high water mark for watch design:  
 I feel bad saying it but man are those things ugly.
That's weird. The starting price for the stainless steel, particularly with the Milanese loop, is lower than I was expecting.
 I believe this and the hexagonal array were done partially to make the app icons appear more jewel-like. The recent images in vogue display the home screen and it doesn't look out of place against the couture.
I think the way the icons dynamically resize on the home screen is a really clever way to disguise the edges of the display. Jonny's team really do their homework.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease come to Australia. Please.
Tim Cook is a champion. He absolutely gets it. This is why I'm more than happy to spend my money supporting this company.
I wish this was in Australia already. It's one of the reasons I upgraded my iPhone. I thought the international rollout would be so much faster given that most retailers already have the EFTPOS terminals. Seems like financial institutions are dragging their heels.