or Connect

Posts by Dunks

Exactly. The real development behind these displays is the way Apple seamlessly combines pixel doubling for non retina-aware graphics with sharpened fonts and retina aware graphics. Hitting some theoretically limit to acuity is less important than dragging the display industry out of the ~100ppi dullsville that it has been stuck in for years.This is more elegant solution than resolution independence which can't cope with lossless rescaling of non-vector graphics. It also...
The part is upside down. The headphone jack is to the bottom left and the earpiece is centre bottom with the speaker facing into the page. This part more or less confirms a similar device width to the 4S
    So if we take into account the ten year lead time that other tablet manufacturers have had over Apple they are really killing it.
In that case I'll take two.
"Cellular" and "cell phone" are not a part of the Australian vernacular. "Mobile phone" is used.
Burned? What were you listening too!!!
It could be kind of clever if the headphones themselves provided the ultrasound waves required for the de-burring process.
I agree. Technically it wouldn't be the ACCC, so where should we complain?
The only ebook I've purchased is Steve's Jobs biography which was $10 on the iBook Store even though it was $17 on the Kindle Store. I still see physical copies priced at $45.
You really are just an angry human being aren't you? The US may have a bigger apendage (Florida) but at least ours (Cape York) can still get it up.