or Connect

Posts by Dunks

This would be really nice, especially if they went for a HiDPI displays. The current design is starting to look really chunky next to the svelte Macbook Airs. My 24 inch iMac could do with a refresh this year, but at this point I feel it's not worth buying anything that doesn't ship with a HiDPI display.
Dude, where's my iPod?
Honestly Meryl Streep had this in the bag.
Tim Cook knows about your 1.6 GB collection of LOLcats. The horror! Now do a story on how Facebook and Google sell your personal data for advertising revenue.
Including Mac OS X or iOS? I think not.
But a SIM ejector tool isn’t a “consumer electronic product”—it’s a “tool”.
Yes because I don't want to have to manage a personal information economy. Just choosing not to use their software is no longer a legitimate option because of their dominant position in the market makes it impossible for other companies to offer an equivalent level of service.
That patent application is literally just a flow chart.
FYI—You'd be hard pressed to find an Australian car running on "gasoline". Aussie cars run on "petrol". This entire thread is ridiculous, because the ethereal definition of 4G is ridiculous. HSPA+ is technically 4G and my iPhone 4S has been running on it since launch day. Someone needs to nail these standards down. I'm very happy with my new iPad. It's a million times better than any other device with a similar form factor.
"Being polite" might be a new concept for you but keep at it and you'll adjust.