or Connect

Posts by Dunks

That was my first thought too... but I wouldn't trust their intel to be that reliable.
I understand what you are trying to say but oversimplifications of this nature (good v evil) which fail to accommodate the actual complexity of the circumstances are generally not helpful?
They'll probably save that for next time. We're already getting an exponentially better screen and processor. If they do too much now it creates a problem the next time you want everyone to upgrade. The better camera makes sense now because of the screen.
Oh that's gravy. I'm glad you registered just for this!
Yes.
That says it all, really. I wouldn't be surprised if Bush personally hand-picked him for the position based on their "mutual qualities".
Wii sensor bar. I saw those homebrew head tracking videos when they first came out and I can’t believe that still no major manufacturer has followed up on this. It seems like the head tracking effect would work wonders for on-rails shooters - having to duck and weave IRL to dodge virtual projectiles “bullet time” style.
Looks like a solid update. A high density display and better optics will address the two main shortfalls of the current model. Presumably Siri is also on board. These will be enough to convince many to upgrade.
I feel the Kinect is crippled by too much latency to be useful. At the moment it works for dancing games that can disguise the delay between your movements and the position being registered. But for real time action games it's pants. USB 3 or thunderbolt kinect could improve data throughput and latency for finer and more responsive control.
Dear Google, The paradigm has shifted. The cat and mouse game is no longer best practice. Stay your course and you will be left behind. Sincerely, Me